What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

https://t.co/UMNRRATJGs?amp=1
1 AWACS
6 or 8 F-16
A frigate and 2 or 3 warships
1 or 2 submarine
3000 soldiers
Pretty much enough for destroying juffra airbase(pantsir anti aircraft as well as drones are stationed here) and taking over tarhouna(very significant for logistics and supply)
Even if only one of these critically important assets is overtaken/destroyed it would mean an end for haftar
You need to know ..... Haftar is one person , but his side and what he represents is much bigger and implanted inside the Libyans.

Also, destroying those assets means only delaying the progression in Tripoli .... which also is something away from destroying Haftar .... specially his main forces are in Benghazi and Tobruk in Eastern Libya ... where the Turks will not be allowed to work.

Seems like Turkey will be sending troops. General Haftar with the backing of Saudis, Emirates and Egyptians is a powerful figure. Dont forget the Mudhakilis who are on both sides and the Ikhwanis who are part of the UN backed government.

View attachment 597497

The thing with this map is that even though Haftar controls more land, he controls less urban centers. You could argue that more Libyans live under the GNA than the LNA. However, if GNA forces with the help of the Turkish Armed Forces start advancing, you'll suddenly see a massive gain in territory because central and southern Libya is empty dessert. The GNA would take out a couple of positions in that area and suddenly gain 100s of square miles if not thousands per mission.

The thing with this map is that even though Haftar controls more land, he controls less urban centers. You could argue that more Libyans live under the GNA than the LNA. However, if GNA forces with the help of the Turkish Armed Forces start advancing, you'll suddenly see a massive gain in territory because central and southern Libya is empty dessert. The GNA would take out a couple of positions in that area and suddenly gain 100s of square miles if not thousands per mission.
and again :

My dear friend, 96% of Libya's land is made up of desert areas and there is no population. The majority of the population and service areas throughout urban area are still under the control of the legitimate Libyan government. Libya is a land of tribes and deserts. (As a trivia, contrary to the claim of someones, Many of these tribes have deep historical ties with Anatolia espically aroun Misrata-Tripoli line) If someone don't know enough about it, and try to impose something over Libyan desert maps, just run away from there...

Anyway , here is populated Libyan maps...

libya-nufus-yogunlugu-haritasi.png

EKeXJ2OWoAIwVg5

EKPOXUFWsAA-2u0

Yes I agree with your map comments. Brother dbspl already explained. But still the territory is under the control of haftar so this is why the map is showing what it is

You need to know ..... Haftar is one person , but his side and what he represents is much bigger and implanted inside the Libyans.

Also, destroying those assets means only delaying the progression in Tripoli .... which also is something away from destroying Haftar .... specially his main forces are in Benghazi and Tobruk in Eastern Libya ... where the Turks will not be allowed to work.
Turkey is only interested in keeping gna alive everyone who’s claiming that Turkey would be threat to Egypt is delusional because there are no plans for eastern part of Libya maybe you are right about bengazhi and tobruk( I don’t know so I won’t say anything about his forces in eastern Libya) but one thing is certain if jufra or/and tarhouna fail then he will need at lease 2 years to recover question is whether his backers would give him one more chance I don’t they will
you should also take into account current iran-us situation i think turkey is in much better postion than uae/egypt/ksa this can be actually key factor why turkey might be emboldened to go even in eastern libya(although personally i think this would be very stupid mistake)

Turkey is only interested in keeping gna alive everyone who’s claiming that Turkey would be threat to Egypt is delusional because there are no plans for eastern part of Libya maybe you are right about bengazhi and tobruk( I don’t know so I won’t say anything about his forces in eastern Libya) but one thing is certain if jufra or/and tarhouna fail then he will need at lease 2 years to recover question is whether his backers would give him one more chance I don’t they will
you should also take into account current iran-us situation i think turkey is in much better postion than uae/egypt/ksa this can be actually key factor why turkey might be emboldened to go even in eastern libya(although personally i think this would be very stupid mistake)

So if you think that Erdogan who is attacking Egypt every day and supporting terrorists in Egypt by many ways including opening TV Chanels supporting terrorists broadcasting from Turkey is not a threat .... what is the threat then ...!?

This is from 5 years ago .

I’m confirming again .... Turkey will not be allowed to work in Eastern Libya ( Approaching Egyptian Boarders) or even destroy LNA totally.

So if you think that Erdogan who is attacking Egypt every day and supporting terrorists in Egypt by many ways including opening TV Chanels supporting terrorists broadcasting from Turkey is not a threat .... what is the threat then ...!?

Christian copts in Egypt hate muslim leader and ISLAM ,,

only terrorist is SISI who killed over 5.000 Egyptians for American-Israeli interests

CIA lapdog HAFTAR is another terrorist who attack the UN recognized Libyan government and kill Libyan people with the US-Israel-France support

Last edited:
Last edited:

This is from 5 years ago .

I’m confirming again .... Turkey will not be allowed to work in Eastern Libya ( Approaching Egyptian Boarders) or even destroy LNA totally.
First of all you should make difference between AKP(now AKP&MHP and other smaller nationalistic parties) and Egyptian MB also you should not forget that morsi came to power through democratic process before that no one classified MB as terrorists
I have said if iran-us escalate then things in libya would be easier for turkey and maybe there would be offensive in eastern libya bit i think after 2016 turkish goals are only based on realpolitik so I don’t expect nothing to happen in eastern libya
Well you know that saudi and uae were on the same boat with turkey untill 2012/13 when they realised that there will be regime change across all MENA region including turkey erdogan was to be substituted with gulen dog i think he knew about this tight after taksim “protests” but feto traitors were already inflitrated very deep in turkish institutions&army this is number one reason why turkish entry in syria was delayed until 2016 actually i remember reading article turkey was in final preparations to enter in 2015 September but feto sabotaged it with the russian jet downing turkey used to support real democracy for arab states that was very stupid move it is obvious that arabs can be ruled only by cruel tyrants now turkey only follows strictly turkish national interests nothing personal by the way egypt which was once a place of arab nationalism now it is hosting PKK terrorists imagine this arab league is condemning turkish operations in syria but there’s no problem with creating fake entities(rojava/anes same shit but every two months they are changing names for the occupied northeastern syria) on syrian soil
Should i mention that egypt offered free asylum status for feto dogs also uae sponsored the coup so you should not have hard feelings if turkey is hosting MB i would say it’s tit-for-that

Last edited:
This LNA account is actually even worse than babak taghvae(MEK idiot)
He’s shamelessly spreading fake news with zero logic probably it is run by UAE troll farm

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom