What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Negotiated solution That is exactly what put us in the mess with Libya in the first place. Being idle and paralyzed.
Make some move that is our natural role to play in that game.

...foreseeable...
A GNA-friendly Tuareg-force could be trained and supported through Algeria...Airfields mainly in the south will be secured jointly ditto for oilfields. (Should be a simple exercise or could be relatively easy arranged/negotiated)...

I would expect Algerian drones flying (drones/fighters, etc.) in, while patrols will go few dozen kilometers in and leave again...while re-supply will be (continued) to be supported, via Algeria.

Algerian Navy could supply some cover...also while the Turcs operate Meko200 The Turcs might even block Benghazi...but surely some refineries and oil harbors.

Hafter is a serious threat we need stop him

Like Egypt is sourish about haftar you and Tunis have say about your neighbour. I don't expect another proxies wars what will effect neighbour countries, so i really understand your hush what will infect your country.

The question is how far you want to go, i don't expect we will use a airbase or a harbor in Libya, if the neighbours open we will then be able put iron fist on haftar. Proxies war is nothing more then wasting our time.

2 Turkish GABYA class Frigates are coming to Algeria

armed with 72 x SM-1MR and 64 x ESSM air defense missiles
total of 136 air defense missiles with 250km SMART-S MKII Radar

h5usgzow.jpg

might be. I have no details but some sources say that Turkish army gonna send a few Korkut and Hisar A and O systems.
Well, they better be (any capable AA sys will do the job)... otherwise what's the point of being there if LNA can still use freely their Drones/Fighter jets/helis etc... to strike GNA... since the "Air Campaign" is among the reason GNA is losing ground since day 1.

Last edited:
might be. I have no details but some sources say that Turkish army gonna send a few Korkut and Hisar A and O systems.

Delivery of Korkut is proceeding while Hisar-A is newly passed into production. Production lines are being prepared to mass produce them at present. Hisar-O will pass into production most likely in this year. In this aspect, Transfer of Korkut and maybe Hisar-A is around possibility but I personally expect some Hawk-XXI and Rapier missile to be stationed in Libya instead of brand-new home made strategic systems. When a big naval base is established in Tripoli, I think they will consider it in future.

An image from delivery
images

Arab league puhahahahahaha..

Even it's name is ridiculous.

But if they use Lap dogs of Jews better and more suitable...

Arab league... Puhahahahahahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom