What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Ahh the Ehl-i Dunya Ahh!!! Till now you haven't learnt when the Turkish folks get in "surge" mode with their love for drinking the Sherbet-i Shehadet at the Meydan-i Jenk it's damn difficult to stop them!!!! A couple of examples below:
  • The day the Mongols ravaged Baghdad and effectively put a stop to the Arabs to be the leaders of the Muslim world, Osman Gazi, the founder of the Ottoman Empire, was born
  • Sultan Ghori was trying his best to conquer Hindustan. However, his top generals were failing him to such an extent he put sacks of barley around their necks and paraded them across the streets in Kabul! Then, he gave the command to Kutubeddin Aybek, a Turkic folk and his Ma'nevi Evlad (spiritual son) to get the job done. And, the rest is history
  • Only 17 Turkic horsemen conquered Bengal (the richest place of that time) without chopping a single head off

Ahh the Ehl-i Dunya Ahh!!! Till now you haven't learnt when the Turkish folks get in "surge" mode with their love for drinking the Sherbet-i Shehadet at the Meydan-i Jenk it's damn difficult to stop them!!!! A couple of examples below:
  • The day the Mongols ravaged Baghdad and effectively put a stop to the Arabs to be the leaders of the Muslim world, Osman Gazi, the founder of the Ottoman Empire, was born
  • Sultan Ghori was trying his best to conquer Hindustan. However, his top generals were failing him to such an extent he put sacks of barley around their necks and paraded them across the streets in Kabul! Then, he gave the command to Kutubeddin Aybek, a Turkic folk and his Ma'nevi Evlad (spiritual son) to get the job done. And, the rest is history
  • Only 17 Turkic horsemen conquered Bengal (the richest place of that time) without chopping a single head off

Salaam Bro,

Have question are you Turkish or Pakistani?

Seems like Turkey will be sending troops. General Haftar with the backing of Saudis, Emirates and Egyptians is a powerful figure. Dont forget the Mudhakilis who are on both sides and the Ikhwanis who are part of the UN backed government.

_110375997_libya_control-dec19.jpeg

Last edited:
https://t.co/UMNRRATJGs?amp=1
1 AWACS
6 or 8 F-16
A frigate and 2 or 3 warships
1 or 2 submarine
3000 soldiers
Pretty much enough for destroying juffra airbase(pantsir anti aircraft as well as drones are stationed here) and taking over tarhouna(very significant for logistics and supply)
Even if only one of these critically important assets is overtaken/destroyed it would mean an end for haftar

Back
Top Bottom