What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

It’s true I already posted here
0815152F-8DC2-471F-8E3D-E2E9C8B3CF28.jpeg

First of all you should make difference between AKP(now AKP&MHP and other smaller nationalistic parties) and Egyptian MB also you should not forget that morsi came to power through democratic process before that no one classified MB as terrorists
I have said if iran-us escalate then things in libya would be easier for turkey and maybe there would be offensive in eastern libya bit i think after 2016 turkish goals are only based on realpolitik so I don’t expect nothing to happen in eastern libya
Well you know that saudi and uae were on the same boat with turkey untill 2012/13 when they realised that there will be regime change across all MENA region including turkey erdogan was to be substituted with gulen dog i think he knew about this tight after taksim “protests” but feto traitors were already inflitrated very deep in turkish institutions&army this is number one reason why turkish entry in syria was delayed until 2016 actually i remember reading article turkey was in final preparations to enter in 2015 September but feto sabotaged it with the russian jet downing turkey used to support real democracy for arab states that was very stupid move it is obvious that arabs can be ruled only by cruel tyrants now turkey only follows strictly turkish national interests nothing personal by the way egypt which was once a place of arab nationalism now it is hosting PKK terrorists imagine this arab league is condemning turkish operations in syria but there’s no problem with creating fake entities(rojava/anes same shit but every two months they are changing names for the occupied northeastern syria) on syrian soil
Should i mention that egypt offered free asylum status for feto dogs also uae sponsored the coup so you should not have hard feelings if turkey is hosting MB i would say it’s tit-for-that

So , you are calling the protesters in Taksim is not democracy ..... but what is happening in ME By ISIS and other international terrorists groups is the democracy.

Your card of democracy is burned long time ago .... US played that card when it needs to invade another country .... but as you know it is the US .

You are just turned from military dictatorships to civilian dictatorship ..... just simple as that ..... so you cannot give lessons to others while you are killing your own people in the south and arresting any one against the Turkish main stream policies .

About the Russian fighter .... Turkey asked for NATO support against Russia that time and NATO declined it .... and even removed the PATRIOTS ADS from Turkey ..... that’s why Turkey switch to the Russians.

As for Democracy , you cannot transfer specific experiences to another country ..... you have to consider historical, geopolitical and economical aspects .

Democracy is the final destination of any Community ..... development of media and internet makes the world as a small village ..... so if any rising community with increasing education, economical status and WW connections .... he will eventually turned to democracy with it’s own version of it .

Democracy cannot be imposed dear ......!

So , you are calling the protesters in Taksim is not democracy ..... but what is happening in ME By ISIS and other international terrorists groups is the democracy.

Your card of democracy is burned long time ago .... US played that card when it needs to invade another country .... but as you know it is the US .

You are just turned from military dictatorships to civilian dictatorship ..... just simple as that ..... so you cannot give lessons to others while you are killing your own people in the south and arresting any one against the Turkish main stream policies .

About the Russian fighter .... Turkey asked for NATO support against Russia that time and NATO declined it .... and even removed the PATRIOTS ADS from Turkey ..... that’s why Turkey switch to the Russians.

As for Democracy , you cannot transfer specific experiences to another country ..... you have to consider historical, geopolitical and economical aspects .

Democracy is the final destination of any Community ..... development of media and internet makes the world as a small village ..... so if any rising community with increasing education, economical status and WW connections .... he will eventually turned to democracy with it’s own version of it .

Democracy cannot be imposed dear ......!
You now what in 2017 main opposition leader organized BIG protest against the presidential referendum i think over 2 milion people protested but nothing happened
Taksim protests were considered legitimate in the first days when people actually peotested for the tree removal but when various football ultras joined and started clashing with police and suddenly it got political dimension it was obvious that protest was hijacked how can protest be switched from tree to anti government overnight
us has actually used legitimate protests by arabs across MENA for its own interests they knew that arab current rulers would do everything what us asks
Us wanted to make arab-israeli alliance so that they can gradually pullover and relocate all its resources to south east asia against china their main current and future rival
And they succeeded now we have bahrain mfa officially congratulating israel when they do airstrike against iran targets israel is invited to dubai expo 2020 arab states are very passive towards palestine issue also you don’t talk against what us is doing in syria(creating another state) actually some arab states like uae saudi and egypt are helping them you are against turkey-libya deal even though it gives significant more EEZ to libya and egypt i can add many more events but you get my point
You say that haftar is good because he fights against ISIS but today he declared jihad against turkey that’s not very secular
Right-wing hardcore anti muslim politicians in europe are funded by uae
I do not care about egyptian MB you can freely do genocide on them if you want but you can’t say that they are biggest extremists when you have saudi arabia which based on wahhabism

You now what in 2017 main opposition leader organized BIG protest against the presidential referendum i think over 2 milion people protested but nothing happened
Taksim protests were considered legitimate in the first days when people actually peotested for the tree removal but when various football ultras joined and started clashing with police and suddenly it got political dimension it was obvious that protest was hijacked how can protest be switched from tree to anti government overnight
us has actually used legitimate protests by arabs across MENA for its own interests they knew that arab current rulers would do everything what us asks
Us wanted to make arab-israeli alliance so that they can gradually pullover and relocate all its resources to south east asia against china their main current and future rival
And they succeeded now we have bahrain mfa officially congratulating israel when they do airstrike against iran targets israel is invited to dubai expo 2020 arab states are very passive towards palestine issue also you don’t talk against what us is doing in syria(creating another state) actually some arab states like uae saudi and egypt are helping them you are against turkey-libya deal even though it gives significant more EEZ to libya and egypt i can add many more events but you get my point
You say that haftar is good because he fights against ISIS but today he declared jihad against turkey that’s not very secular
Right-wing hardcore anti muslim politicians in europe are funded by uae
I do not care about egyptian MB you can freely do genocide on them if you want but you can’t say that they are biggest extremists when you have saudi arabia which based on wahhabism

I’m now confused about many things .....o_O

# US needs Arabs as you said to be in peace with Israel to let US focus on Asia .... then Arabs
Are the danger that Israel needs to neutralize .... Then Arabs are bad .

# Turkey which is the first Islamic Country that recognized Israel and the most country in the ME that has social and economic relations with Israel is Ok .:what:

= Your fellow Turkish members said over and over again .... they don’t care about Palestine .
= You are now caring about Palestine ( knowing that no Turkish Soldier died for Palestine) only Arabs, mainly Egyptians ... so which one of you is honest and which one is deceiving us ....!? ( No Offense).:undecided:

* You said you don’t care about MB .
* But your government cares a lot and gives them the tools to hurt Egypt .o_O

Really I’m confused man :blink:

I’m now confused about many things .....o_O

# US needs Arabs as you said to be in peace with Israel to let US focus on Asia .... then Arabs
Are the danger that Israel needs to neutralize .... Then Arabs are bad .

# Turkey which is the first Islamic Country that recognized Israel and the most country in the ME that has social and economic relations with Israel is Ok .:what:

= Your fellow Turkish members said over and over again .... they don’t care about Palestine .
= You are now caring about Palestine ( knowing that no Turkish Soldier died for Palestine) only Arabs, mainly Egyptians ... so which one of you is honest and which one is deceiving us ....!? ( No Offense).:undecided:

* You said you don’t care about MB .
* But your government cares a lot and gives them the tools to hurt Egypt .o_O

Really I’m confused man :blink:
Previous turkish state was islamic(ottoman empire) the current one is nationalistic
I will be honest with you i do care about ordinary palestinians getting killed like animals also i do care about al aqsa but that’s it nothing more nothing less
Turkish-israeli relationship was never controversial and never will be but turkish-armenian would be considered highly controversial thing for every turk
arab-israeli alliance should be controversial only if you are nationalistic arab
If you aren’t then it’s perfectly normal thing
For the MB thing i have already answered earlier so it’s pointless to talk again about them when you know my opinion

Turkey has not yet come down on the field. We're in no hurry. Firstly, interstate agreements were submitted to the UN. And preparations for a detailed report on war crimes committed in the country continue. In any case, the content of our agreement with Libya is still not well understood by someones or they knowingly manipulate in here.

Now, an honorable exit was created for Russia. Italy has coming to the position it should be. We anticipated that France's position would not change, but it is no secret that some states are trying to present and manipulate the issue as an Arab-Turkish conflict, is a disappointment for us. Although they know that there is only an struggle of legitimate government against a military dictatorship. Fortunately, many Arab states still have not lost their capacity to think wisely and independently, like Algier.

Whats next ? Now our only expectation is that warlord Hafter's mercenaries or supportive countries's launching new attack on settlements or making air strike by breaking the ceasefire, which will be start tomorrow. There will be no hole for hide in Libya for former CIA staff Hafter and his junta staff, after all of these mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom