What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Algeria is not a puppet of UAE like sisi. Algeria is pursuing an independent policy and has throughout the conflict supported and supplied GNA with weaponry.
Lol, they are operating UAE drones and have huge military ties

p1736345.jpg

We need a safe base to perform aerial strike operations while the land forces is coordinating the Libyan troops to wipe the ground. Our Afrin operation will be a well copy of Libya conflict but Comparing US backed YPG terrorists with Hafter is like comparing pitbull with fifi dogs so It won’t take much time to wipe them away from capital. It seems Tunisia don’t accept it but Algeria seems more eager to achieve this goal. We will see what will happen in the end.

Will Turkey wait until the 8th of January (approval from parlament) before taking action or is there a clause allowing the President to deploy the military momentarily without approval?

Without approval from parlament, Army can not move anywhere.

It's hot in Libya, urgent High Security Council meeting
the High Security Council "discussed the situation in the region, especially along the border with Libya and Mali," the statement said.

The High Security Council "has taken a series of measures for the protection of our borders and our national territory and for giving a fresh impetus to Algeria's role at the international level, especially in relation to the two issues," the presidency's statement said.

The participants in the meeting also tackled the latest development in the Sahel, the Sahara region and Africa.

The president of the Republic has decided to convene a meeting of the High Security Council periodically and whenever necessary.
ea3d3347cdc91db4b8645f8e552b34af_M.jpg

Lol, they are operating UAE drones and have huge military ties

p1736345.jpg

A couple of UAE assembled drones is "huge military ties"?

Look, Algeria has throughout its history been strong and independent without relying on others. They will definitely not be pleased by some incompetent overnight rich Arabs in UAE dictating their policy.

NATO will not support Turkey, and will go directly against them. Add Greece, France, Italy and you got a big problem alone.

NATO will not support Turkey, and will go directly against them. Add Greece, France, Italy and you got a big problem alone.
we are fighting with them since 9th century:)all they can do is to sanction or hire poor Araps or african to fight aganist us..

This is not something you need NATO for, look we have explained you they are not match. France and Italy would never share blood for people like you, they prefer use you Arabs like they use you now:-). So egypt, greece and cyprus is like toilet paper for us. Israel will stay in the back and tell you we are with you but they would not care:-).

Funny how this 'Philip the Arab' went from being anti-Turkey to pro-Turkey and back to anti-Turkey in a couple of months. He must be having some serious dissociative identity disorder.
I was never pro-Turkey, I supported it in Syria and admire the defense industry.

I was never pro-Turkey, I supported it in Syria and admire the defense industry.

You were asking for TOT between Turkey and every Arab country. Calling them to help develop Arab defence industries. And now you are calling them Turds?

Funny how this 'Philip the Arab' went from being anti-Turkey to pro-Turkey and back to anti-Turkey in a couple of months. He must be having some serious dissociative identity disorder.

They are not stable....:-)

You were asking for TOT between Turkey and every Arab country. Calling them to help develop Arab defence industries. And now you are calling them Turds?
I told you, I admire the industry. They made a solid defense industry in 40 years.

I remember him asking for job oppurtinies in Turkey I believe, guy is probably jobless and has to much freetime :D
I didn't ask for a job in Turkey, you good?

Back
Top Bottom