What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Are you fucking stupid? Egypt, and Syria relied on USSR which didn't sanction weapons, and was a loyal supplier. They didn't have to worry about a domestic industry when they would never be sanctioned. The reason Turkey developed industry is invasion of Cyprus.

This is the statement of a enslaved Arab mind

It's a very lazy statement and a example of why the Arabs are in the situation they are in

Iran for example is also very mature in its defense industry despite being heavily sanctioned and with limited resources they are still producing a sizable amount of their defense themselves.

Iran for example is also very mature in its defense industry despite being heavily sanctioned and with limited resources they are still producing a sizable amount of their defense themselves.
Reverse engineering +Chinse and Russian help led to that.

The fact that they are reverse engineering is already significant they are miles ahead of you despite being economically isolated.
Because of laziness and lack of need to develop a defense industry. It is happening slowly in various Arab countries though with some promising developments.

Because of laziness and lack of need to develop a defense industry. It is happening slowly in various Arab countries though with some promising developments.

yeah we saw it, denel will kick you out in the end ahahah.

Ok, if you say so turd.

At least we don't do that gay *** ballerina bullshit.

Dear PDF moderation,

This is trolling topics with insults or off-topical content all day and night, openly commits hate discourse everyday or swearing to someones and makes the headlines no longer arguable.

This is not called as tolerance. Maintain the level of the forum, or declare that there are no rules here. Then Let us act accordingly.

@waz , @Dubious @WebMaster @The Eagle

The chance is high that Erdogan can make some deal with Putin to stabilize Libya. Let him send troops to try to finish the difficult job. I strongly believe that with Americans are out, Turkey and Russia can jointly bring stability in Libya. Once a deal is reached with the Russians, Wagner group will leave Haftar high and dry.

Only advisors or real combat troops of the Turkish army ?

To be honest the Arab countries destroyed Syria more with their jihadist agenda during the 2012-2017 period.

Now , some advisors and operators of the Turkish UAV .... but Erdo is threatening to send troops .

To be honest, I respect the Iranian Civilization, don’t be like others here ..... Arabs are not one thing .... there is Iraq,Levant, Arabia , Gulf states, North Africa and Egypt ...... so what do you mean about Arabs...!?
Knowing that if the Political unrest didn’t happen to Egypt that time .... many things in the entire ME would be different .... just like what is happening now and what happened in Sudan.

Turkey, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria will form an alliance for peace and stability of N. Africa.

The Tunisian presidency denied such alliance in official media release .

Kindly watch your language...I gave you 1 warning and you were already on your last warning...

My advice is next time when on your last warning be EXTRA careful!

I have many examples of such language being used against me by Arab hate mafia.... may be such examples didn't came across you.
Here's a recent example:
''not only are u an idiot but a jahil who does not understand basic english.

wtf do u mean by "no one is holding assembly"? u just want to say something cuz u have a tongue diarrhea who has to say something even if it does not make any sense
.''

On subject matter, my opinion, Erdogan shall not involve him self beyond his borders. This is a baseless pit, which will only destabilize Turkey.
Last time as i know, he had to pull troops out of Syria under American pressure!

Back
Top Bottom