What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Al Jazeera

:omghaha::omghaha:

Haftar on Admiral Kusznetsov carrier

BN-UO078_PUTIN_P_20170803171733.jpg

Haftar-Admiral-Kuznetsov-.jpg

yeah that thing is now scrapmetal forever.
No, Russia supports Haftar because he will buy their weapons. I bet if he can win and embargo can be lifted he will buy billions of dollars worth of arms with KSA, and UAE money.

No, Russia supports Haftar because he will buy their weapons. I bet if he can win and embargo can be lifted he will buy billions of dollars worth of arms with KSA, and UAE money.

It doesnt matter, as soon as turkish troops are on the ground he wont be in a position to advance anymore. They are already having such difficulties despite Turkey semi-invested in. And kuznetsov is scrap, it burned to the extent where its to expensive to repair it.

Algeria is preparing to actively participate in operations in Libya.
(Only impression)

- Establish an elite Libyan force unit to respond promptly to threats
- Deployment of land, sea, aircraft and weapons
- Joint exercises
- Anti-terrorism, intelligence and operational cooperation

Turkey would dispatch troops will train their Libyan fighters but UMH "deterrent" power as they go; they will not be directly involved in the war.

damn it every body are posting what ever they find in social media I'll tell you a thing in such confusing topic never post news from either of participant of this conflict they are spreading propaganda and most of their posts are fake news

Algeria has a very capable military, will be interesting to see them in action.

Back
Top Bottom