What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

What about Algeria? Do you think they will help Turkey?
Same as Tunisia. As long as you don't threaten them, they will keep behind the UN resolution side.

You are next once they achieve their goals in Libya.
That's why TN are Behind the UN resolution... Without being anti neither pro.
TN alone can't do anything...
But There is a red line... That is TN-ALG relationship... The First official threat to TN territory is de facto a Green Light for ALG-TN to act and vice versa.

Same as Tunisia. As long as you don't threaten them, they will keep behind the UN resolution side.

But There is a red line... That is TN-ALG relationship... The First official threat to TN territory is de facto a Green Light for ALG-TN to act and vice versa.
Lol why would they threaten Tunisia, or Algeria? This is a civil war, not a invasion of another country.

Lol why would they threaten Tunisia, or Algeria? This is a civil war, not a invasion of another country.
If ALG-TN feel that the Future "King" of Libya is harmful to them... they will act... simple as that...
And HAftar ALREADY threatened TN territory integrity... but since he isn't the "King" yet... it's mostly taken as "Words" of influence.

And Someone else already did the same in the past... and his name was "Gaddafi"... and his incursion into TN territory...

If ALG-TN feel that the Future King" of Libya is harmful to them... they will act... simple as that...
And HAftar ALREADY threatened TN territory integrity... but since he isn't the "King" yet... it's mostly taken as "Words" of influence.

And SOmeone else already did the same in the past... and his name was "Gaddafi"...
Don't think you could act against GCC and Egypt though regardless of what happens.

Don't think you could act against GCC and Egypt though regardless of what happens.
No. Since if someone Threaten your Territorial integrity... you have every right to act... And whoever AT THAT TIME support such "Actions" WILL be perceived as a enemy... whoever he is...
And Last... TN-ALG is years ahead more important than a Warlord... for the unity of the region/Arabs.

The moment Haftar start to lose his head about "Conquest"... the Arabs will abandon him...

You are bunch of terrorists, who would gladly take down democracy in Tunisia.
They are a small country with a small economy, not worth it to try to do anything. GNA was never a democracy, LNA had its parliament elected even though it may be somewhat flawed like all democracies.

The important thing is to keep legitimate side strong enough not to let gangs control whole stste. Supporting Turkey would have guaranteed this but Other way is also OK If It serve the benefits of Libyan legitimate government but I am also the one who think they are going to knock the doors of you as long as your president don’t accept to be a puppet of their policies so be prepared.

They are a small country with a small economy, not worth it to try to do anything. GNA was never a democracy, LNA had its parliament elected even though it may be somewhat flawed like all democracies.
You don't deny being a terrorist lol

The important thing is to keep legitimate side strong enough not to let gangs control whole stste. Supporting Turkey would have guaranteed this but Other way is also OK If It serve the benefits of Libyan legitimate government but I am also the one who think they are going to knock the doors of you as long as your president don’t accept to be a puppet of their policies so be prepared.
GNA is the Official UN recognized body. Therefore TN is in line with it and defacto not against TR agenda.
As for the future, TN knows that whoever is "Friend" today may not be "here" to help tmrw...
So that's why they are keeping with what is "Official" and "recognized".

GNA is the Official UN recognized body. Therefore TN is in line with it and defacto not against TR agenda.
As for the future, TN knows that whoever is "Friend" today may not be "here" to help tmrw...
So that's why they are keeping with what is "Official" and "recognized".

I hope Everything will be great for Tunisia and Algeria. I have been to those countries many times and I liked the friendly people and major cities very much. I hope they will not attempt to do same things in those countries as well but If you check their “action” history, Those people have tried/have been trying same in Lebanon, Kuwait, Somalia. They have almost done it in Qatar If Turkey didn’t intervene. When they didn’t control Yemen, They totally destroyed majority of country. They have succeeded in Egypt. Now, It is Libya’s turn and I believe Next one will be Tunisia and Algeria. All their tactics are same. Undemocratic ways, Coups to legitimate government, threatening the states, feeding opposition with money. I believe TN is aware of the situation and they will apply a balanced policy not to be an open target to those gangs. That must be the reason They couldn’t accept to help Turkey to intervene the Libya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom