What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

This would potentially be a massssive change in rules. This is the result of a multipolar world

US thinks it can get a deal to focus on Russia? Iran has other ideas. The perfect time to put your foot an the US’ neck. How many wars does fat karen nuland and dementia biden want to fight?

This would potentially be a massssive change in rules. This is the result of a multipolar world

US thinks it can get a deal to focus on Russia? Iran has other ideas. The perfect time to put your foot an the US’ neck. How many wars does fat karen nuland and dementia biden want to fight?

no reason to celebrate the worst case scenario, do you realise how bad that is for iran?

why is everyone in a death cult all of a sudden?

The rules of engagement have changed, this is the second time Iran have launched BMs at American targets. God bless. The label Iranian agent is now a source of pride.
Nothing American was hit. It's imaginary 'Mossad compound', lol. Not first time they claimed such thing.

Not looking good for nuclear deal if some Americans were killed. The Russian demands have already made it increasingly unlikely to be successful.

no reason to celebrate the worst case scenario, do you realise how bad that is for iran?

why is everyone in a death cult all of a sudden?

I trust the calculations of the Qods force high command. They have deemed this a time to put pressure on the US

Lets see what happens. The us can now escalate, or take the L and move on.

My guess is they will choose the latter option and try to downplay its significance to save face.

But privately this will put extra pressure on the americans to close the Iran file as soon as possible.

Iran is sanctioned to the teeth and has nothing to lose at this point

Seems like the boys are quite bored in Iran IMAO

6 missiles, probably from Northern Iran, because the guys filming it were speaking Azeri Turkish.
Man... really? At this time? I mean we have a full-blown crisis going on, our routine test prototype cruise missile malfunctioned and flew into Pakistan, South Korea has a hawkish President, and now this? :lol:

I trust the calculations of the Qods force high command. They have deemed this a time to put pressure on the US

Lets see what happens. The us can now escalate, or take the L and move on.

My guess is they will choose the latter option and try to downplay its significance to save face.

But privately this will put extra pressure on the americans to close the Iran file as soon as possible.

Iran is sanctioned to the teeth and has nothing to lose at this point
First, prove this hit anything US related. It didn't. It's not first time Iran and Iraqi Shia militias claim to hit 'Mossad compound' in Erbil. They already hits dozens of them if we take their statements seriously. It hit empty ground near Erbil airport. And already Iraqi militia affiliated sources claim 'Mossad compound'. There is nothing to see.

Like I said everyone is going full death cult
World went through two years of Covid related mental health troubles, and now we are on verge of WW3. But, then they will to those that are clinically depressed that it's 'just in their heads' and they need to 'snap out of it'. :lol:

Man... really? At this time? I mean we have a full-blown crisis going on, our routine test prototype cruise missile malfunctioned and flew into Pakistan, South Korea has a hawkish President, and now this? :lol:
A conspiracy theorist would look at this as being a way to shift America’s attention.

First, prove this hit anything US related. It didn't. It's not first time Iran and Iraqi Shia militias claim to hit 'Mossad compound' in Erbil. They already hits dozens of them if we take their statements seriously. It hit empty ground near Erbil airport. And already Iraqi militia affiliated sources claim 'Mossad compound'. There is nothing to see.

Ok hasbara none of your precious mossad were harmed. It was all fireworks from a wedding celebration

Now go celebrate your “154 Irgc officers, 590 hezbollah , 3 thousand syrians and 17 goats “ were destroyed by. Idf bombing news you enjoy

If this was an inteligence building or spies hit. Im sure the zionists would voluntarily accept their losses

Back
Top Bottom