What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

Israeli center hit with Iranian ballistic missiles​

1647220789011.png

IRGC confirms it hit Mossad training centers inside Iraqi Kurdistan​

1647220898510.png

Israelis are mum on this incident. They didn't even come out, at least I didn't see it, and deny that Mossad operatives were in that building. So in essence their silence proves the Iranian assertions that this was an Israeli intelligence agency's operations center.

Mossad killers got owned in their own game. #IRGC have demonstrated balls made of steel in this instance. Now, somebody gotta tell us how many Mossad assassins were killed in that attack. 👇👇

Iran doesn't have bunker busting bombs, how is Iran targeting underground facilities ? Pictures all look like surface damage.

Iran doesn't have bunker busting bombs, how is Iran targeting underground facilities ? Pictures all look like surface damage.
The warheads intended to kill the occupants of that building. Not dig the ground nor destroy the whole building. So small warheads of F110 series were chosen.

Again, Iran allowed them to save face. 4 missiles are missing from the reports. Kurdish sources are reporting 12 explosions, initial reports indicate that 14 missiles were fired.

At least 2 missiles are missing from the reports and at max 4 missiles. I suspect some American skulls were crushed.

The warheads intended to kill the occupants of that building. Not dig the ground nor destroy the whole building. So small warheads of F110 series were chosen.

Again, Iran allowed them to save face. 4 missiles are missing from the reports. Kurdish sources are reporting 12 explosions, initial reports indicate that 14 missiles were fired.

At least 2 missiles are missing from the reports and at max 4 missiles. I suspect some American skulls were crushed.

I'm commenting on the twitter post which clearly states that underground facilities were the main target.

Does Iran have bunker busting bomb?

BREAKING NEWS : Top mossad agent @Falcon29 has been martyred in the Iranian missile attack on mossad base in Erbil. As we understand, our beloved Zionist rat brother spent the last seconds of his life relieving himself to kosher p-o-r-n.

His PDF account has since been taken over by one of his two wives. (yes he has two wives and four villas which he himself confessed)

Why are the Israelis mum on this incident? Don't you think they took a bloody nose here and that is why they're silent?

I'm asking a specific question here to a claim made in a twitter post which was posted here. Why do people try and change the Topic, I want to know whether Iran has Bunker Busting capabilities and can conduct such operations targeting underground facilities...

This is borderline delusional brother

If you think international autosomal biogenetic research papers published by elite most western scientists are "delusional" then I have nothing else to say, I have made my case with science, the rest is up to you. It's like arguing with a flat earther, no matter what scientific evidence you put forward, he will believe in whatever propaganda he wants to believe in. It is a peer-reviewed credible western scientist's published research that western Oghuz Turkics like azeris, turkish, turkmen cluster with or are very close to iranic groups, which tells us that turkification was a cultural adaptation before genetic otherwise we would be seeing large differences between them today. Autosomal DNA is reality like earth is not flat.

and what Azeris think, let us just say that I know Iranian Turks (being one myself) more than a south asian with no knowledge of west asia.

Intermingled turks are not Iranic people

Nobody said we are iranic, and no we are not "intermingled Turks". Frankly, never say "intermingled Turk" to a turkish, azeri, etc in real life. I would not. We have our own identity called oghuz turkics (of West Asia) with our own language, politics etc. Yes it is a fact that we genetically are very closer with Iranics around us like Kurds or Talysh, Tats etc. If we go by the stupid notion that we are foreigners than aryan Iranics like royal lineages of Persians, Kurds, Parthians themselves came into Iran from Sintashta some 2700 years ago. So they are foreigners as well. We came some 1700 years later. It has been 10 centuries since our arrival, we are natives now.

Ghorids were not Tajiks

Work by authentic (high peer-reviewed researchers) researchers Prof. Emeritus Andre Wink, and Prof. Boswoth, state the following:
"The Shansabānī dynasty superseded the Ghaznavids in the second half of the twelfth century. This dynasty was not of Turkish, nor even Afghan, but of eastern Tājīk origin, speaking a distinct Persian dialect of its own, like the rest of the inhabitants of the remote and isolated mountain region of Ghūr and its capital of Fīrūzkūh (in what is now central Afghanistan)"

References
  1. Encyclopaedia of Islam, "Ghurids", C.E. Bosworth, Online Edition, 2006: "... The Shansabānīs were, like the rest of the Ghūrīs, of eastern Iranian Tājik stock ..."
  2. Wink 2020, p. 78.
  3. Bosworth 2001b, pp. 586–590.
  4. Wink, André (2010). "The early expansion of Islam in India". In Morgan, David O.; Reid, Anthony (eds.). The New Cambridge History of Islam, Volume 3: The Eastern Islamic World, Eleventh to Eighteenth Centuries. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 96. ISBN 978-0-521-85031-5.

Please find me more credible sources than senior western Professors I listed above saying otherwise?

What do you mean by who? NATO could decimate the entire region at one go? Why don't they do it? The answer is there is no political incentive for that.. Just because you can rollover someone doesn't mean you necessarily have to hence there is something called political incentive which could change at any point and Iran would be an easy rollover something comparable to Ukraine anything else would be bogus this is not some cartoon where someone could turn into super saiyan but an actual conventional war.. As I said it is all about scale you don't have it and you could be defeated max 2-3 years entirely occupied and you will get overwhelmed as you will lose air superiority, air defense systems, EW and fighting forces on every single axis point and it will slowly enter cities after from village to village. You will be grinded down with guaraantee

The same can be said about Turkey, Iran, Arab League, Israel, Indo-Pak, and many others. What is so special about it? If NATO tomorrow decides to move against you with full force (crippling sanctions for years, massive political isolation, continuous long-range military strikes), you think they will get scared by your fc1 and nodong derivatives (ironically called Ghoris)? out of the countries I listed above you also have the smallest GDP and highest poverty rate but second highest population to feed. So what stopped them so far from bombing your nuclear sites just like Iraq or Libyas? conflicts are fought with more depth than you think. It involves political economics before anything. If Iran or Turkey or Israel are not getting bombed by superpowers despite constantly fighting battles on foreign soil or raising proxy forces in other countries then it is because we are winning our conflicts at a political-economic front before anything. The military buildup Iran underwent in the last 10-15 years with its space program, long-range accurate BM/CM, UCAV's, naval forces, air defense, cyberwarfare is more for regional security against regional foes which is working for us. Your Ukrainian example is stupid tbh and nothing else. Ukraine has a tiny rusty military with no attack option (no proper long-range missile command or large fleet of local Male UCAVs, nonintegrated air defense) with a GDP about 6 times smaller than us. They can merely be compared to 2nd tier militaries of MENA.

Back
Top Bottom