What's new

Erbil, Iraq: Ballistic Missiles used to strike a house near US Consulate

Every Iranian is waiting to find a reason to embrace back the lands Qajar dynasty lost.

You will only start to see blurred vision if we come from the impact concussion and stir into the air breathing one last time...:welcome:

Last edited:
Why are the Israelis mum on this incident? Don't you think they took a bloody nose here and that is why they're silent?

The best thing Iran can do here is keep reposting the 9 names this will force the Israelis to release a public statement by either denying these 9 inviduals or admitting to it but the Iran side has to press hard with parading their names this will eventually force a statement out of Israel which we then will find out but either way the right strategy is to press ahead with their names

The best thing Iran can do here is keep reposting the 9 names this will force the Israelis to release a public statement by either denying these 9 inviduals or admitting to it but the Iran side has to press hard with parading their names this will eventually force a statement out of Israel which we then will find out but either way the right strategy is to press ahead with their names

Would the Israelis want to hide their casualties I would say probably yes but this whole thing is murky as countering claims are piling up..

Would the Israelis want to hide their casualties I would say probably yes but this whole thing is murky as countering claims are piling up..

The Israelis like to keep this bubble fantasy of deterence but the truth of the fact is there is no deterence about Israel whatsoever.. It is a tiny country and ppl and just one neighbouring country could rollover but the Israelis try hard to keep this mentality of deterence which is honestly non-existent because they are not the US which means it is the US basically and in reality there is no Israel but only the US.

I doubt Isreal would admit to it if this was true which honestly I doubt but lets assume it was then Israel won't acknowledge due to the simple fact of this bubble which is honestly non-existent and only works on some crazied people

The Israelis like to keep this bubble fantasy of deterence but the truth of the fact is there is no deterence about Israel whatsoever.. It is a tiny country and ppl and just one neighbouring country could rollover but the Israelis try hard to keep this mentality of deterence which is honestly non-existent because they are not the US which means it is the US basically and in reality there is no Israel but only the US.

I doubt Isreal would admit to it if this was true which honestly I doubt but lets assume it was then Israel won't acknowledge due to the simple fact of this bubble which is honestly non-existent and only works on some crazied people

I have been saying this for sometime. Israel is the Taiwan of West Asia period. They can't sustain a conventional war more then few weeks as they will run out of manpower before bullets...

I have been saying this for sometime. Israel is the Taiwan of West Asia period. They can't sustain a conventional war more then few weeks as they will run out of manpower before bullets...

I would also add unwilling civilians if things get really serious. I would say 90% of the Israeli population will desert and that is if they find out a lethal storming is coming there way that is unavoidable they will pack their shxt and desert in record numbers. It is there personality to safe oneself when there is no way out classical jewish 101 personality and you can never go wrong with this one

Last edited:

Because this is one of the rare situations where Israel is in a lose-lose situation. They either deny Mossad being there at all which everyone on the planet knows is a lie or they publicly accept taking a massive L to Iran.

Last edited:
FNzGGwQX0AMiNNm

FNzGGwPXwAUmVae

FNzGGwKX0AE6sZX

FNzGGwLWUAAS3_g

FNzGKI0WYAEWKcE

FNzGKJaWYAARNBJ

FNzGKJ3WQAM5NuD

FNzGKKPXIAEL4zx

FNzGRFeXoAMSV1g

FNzGRFxXsAQ-mvH
FNzGRGaXoAE3TwW

FNzGRGuXoAA0uYV

Iran published names of zionist officers killed in the attack based on unofficial sources. See article below.

Those who repeat zionist-American propaganda, take at face value and uncritically present as truth that story about the struck target being the actual residence of a local "oil magnate", are quite amusing: as if the Mossad is going to place a sign reading "Mossad station" at the entrance of a building where it has established itself.

As for the claim that there's no Mossad presence in Iraq other than clandestine operatives, there is very good reason to believe that this is false when it comes to the KRG (Kurdish autonomous region) of northern Iraq, especially the area around Erbil which is controlled by the Barzani clan and its Kurdistan Democratic Party. Indeed, the latter's ties the zionist regime are well documented since at least the 1960's-1970's already, when it used to be a simple guerilla movement fighting the Iraqi central government.

Also, a few years after the illegal 2003 US invasion of Iraq, the UK regime's own BBC published footage of Isra"el"i military experts training Kurdish forces in or close to Erbil.

_____

۲۲ اسفند ۱۴۰۰،‏ ۱۳:۴۰
کد خبرنگار: 3113
کد خبر: 84682219​

تهران-ایرنا- منابع غیر رسمی از کشته شدن چند افسر ارتش رژیم صهیونیستی در حمله موشکی بامداد امروز (یک شنبه) به مرکز جاسوسی موساد در اربیل خبر دادند.

به گزارش ایرنا، برخی از منابع غیر رسمی امروز اعلام کرده‌اند که در این حمله موشکی برخی از ماموران جاسوس رژیم صهیونیستی کشته یا زخمی شده‌اند.

این منابع غیر رسمی برخی اسامی را در این خصوص منتشر کرده‌اند که در ذیل آمده است:

۱_ ماتیس داتریس از عوامل رژیم صهیونیستی مستقر در فرودگاه اربیل

۲_ اسمیت از عوامل رژیم صهیونیستی مستقر در فرودگاه اربیل

۳_ آدام باتلر مسئول هماهنگی ترددها در فرودگاه اربیل

۴_ شاوول فرمانده رژیم صهیونیستی در فرودگاه اربیل

۵_ ملیس رابرت با اسم مستعار آفنیز یهودی مستقر در فرودگاه اربیل

۶_جونی از عوامل مستقر در فرودگاه

۷_ جونز از عوامل مستقر در فرودگاه

۸_ گابریل تالکر عضو موساد در اربیل

۹_ مارک زال از مدیر شرکت اقتصادی پوششی

رسانه‌های عراقی بامداد امروز اعلام کردند که ۲ پایگاه جاسوسی سازمان اطلاعات و عملیات ویژه موساد رژیم صهیونیستی در اربیل هدف موشک قرار گرفته‌ است.

به دنبال این عملیات موشکی و راکتی گسترده، آژیر خطر کنسولگری آمریکا در اربیل کردستان عراق نیز به صدا درآمده و تمامی پایگاه‌های نظامیان آمریکا در عراق به حالت آماده باش کامل درآمدند.​
Barzini...yes that guy from Godfather...i always say Barzini instead of Barzani... I have been calling for his elimination since a very long time. Treasonous presence must be rooted out in Iraq by aggressive means.

Back
Top Bottom