What's new

Equipment recovered from Raymond Davis - Diplomatic Immunity or License to Kill

No matter what US does, RD is not going anywhere at this point of time atleast. US will eventually have to make a choice; either they will have "their" Govt. in Pakistan or their spy.

This will go to the wire but I somehow feel that this Davis guy will be set free....may be not now but after a while when things cool down a bit, just my take.

If the two ppl are really ISI agents as being reported in the media..then the first question to be answered y are they following this Davis?
If ISI knows something abt this Davis charachter which we dont, they need to confront the US governement..

Becoz as of now..it is looking as if Davis will be freed with heavy loss of face of pakistani gov internationally(diplomatic) and more importantly internally..

So it is a James Bond style story, CIA V.s ISI

Pakistan shouldnt bog down in pressure from USA.the accused should be dealt under law.

i would say pakistani army or intelligence is enjoying the situation of pak and us govt ....... they are doomed hahahah atleast i am sure pakistani intelligence doest want to ramind free..if it happens then there will be question mark on courts of pakistan and intelligence services of pakistan...
and ppl will ask pak forces why did they drag this war within pakistani streets.

4 man show makes a comedy of raymond davis. funny..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mastan-
The point is a member of technical and administrative staff like Davis, do not carry such sophisticated and expensive weapons and kill two people with it.

The Americans dont trust cheap weapons in the War..and they are already in a covert war with Pakistan....LOL
Oh sorry .I mean innocent pplz of Pakistan...ummmmmmm

cut this son of a in pieces.
and show usa and the world that it doesn't give a if its an official.
you kill and you be killed.

The question every one should ask is if the two dead guys were ISI operatives, why they had just one " just a gun? and took 11 shots in their backs without even giving one?
ISI operatives are not that much lame-

These are just assumptions-- just like these two were first robbers-- now ISI operatives-- no one focuses these two could be just innocents-

btw read this--

Victims’ identity: Intelligence officials refute claim/

Hi,

To an unkown observer it looks like too much----but shots in the back happen---. Here is how it goes----tyhe first shot spun the victim around the next shots followed in line---as the back was turned----they got it in the back---.

Davis would not have shot just one shot---once he took his gun out---he was copmmitted---three to four shots on each victim is normal practise---.

Now if they are ISI agents----then there are deeper issues---sh-it happens----the americans knew that one day it would happen---the paks also knew that one day it would happen---.

It was interesting to read Davis all on his own riding through the streets of lahore---with no back up---what was he doing---looking for trouble---.

It also seems like that Davis had noticed his tail---were the men about to arrest him----did they have their guns drawn out---if they did---then how did Davis beat them to the punch---if not----then what provoked Davis to do what he did.

Please understand---it is easier to take out a criminal with a gun as compared to a trained operative with a gun.

There will be many more twists and turns in this drama.

LOL. This is surprising news?

Half of the gear in these pictures are actually stored in my Kit bag in the car.

1234th.jpg

1. A Garmin GPC 60cSx ( this is a very common Handheld GPS navigator, you can pick this up form many shops in Pakistan for 20,000). It is not prohibited nor is it advanced.

2. A VHF 2 Way Radio/Scanner. ( Again embassy staff are allowed free and un-hindered communications, they are permitted to use Radio Communications).

3. A Basic First Aid kit with a Nasopharyngeal Airway ( the green tube)

4. Cyalume Glow Sticks, these are used for emergency lighting, navigation and marking. These are not prohibited items, in fact you can pick-up a set of 3 for 500 rupees from any climbing shop.

---

Which leaves the ammo. Well to be fair, yes he didn't have any permission, but given the legal status of this individual and the security situation, this can be explained and until his immunity is clarified this evidence is inconsequential.

DONT FORGET OR IGNORE!

These people here in PAKISTAN with the APPROVAL OF "ARMY GOVT AND AGENCIES" without ARMY AND AGENCIES APPROVAL NO ONE DARE TO EVEN PUT STEP INSIDE PAKISTAN's Land!

LOL. This is surprising news?

Half of the gear in these pictures are actually stored in my Kit bag in the car.

1234th.jpg

1. A Garmin GPC 60cSx ( this is a very common Handheld GPS navigator, you can pick this up form many shops in Pakistan for 20,000). It is not prohibited nor is it advanced.

2. A VHF 2 Way Radio/Scanner. ( Again embassy staff are allowed free and un-hindered communications, they are permitted to use Radio Communications).

3. A Basic First Aid kit with a Nasopharyngeal Airway ( the green tube)

4. Cyalume Glow Sticks, these are used for emergency lighting, navigation and marking. These are not prohibited items, in fact you can pick-up a set of 3 for 500 rupees from any climbing shop.

---

Which leaves the ammo. Well to be fair, yes he didn't have any permission, but given the legal status of this individual and the security situation, this can be explained and until his immunity is clarified this evidence is inconsequential.

What do you think that he was expecting? a war? So many bullets?
One loaded pistil should have been good enough. Oh and you have not explained away the digital camera with pictures of "sensitive areas".

I am sure you will have fun explaining this away.

Oh and another question "fragmentation bullets"? To make sure that the person shot has no chance of recuperating or if he does recupe, then remains an invalid for life?. and 4 bullets each person? Raymond really did not leave anything to chance, did he?

I don't know of any case in which a person shot the other person from through his wind shield. this also points out to a highly skilled person not bothered one bit about the cost of a new windshield (About 20,000).

There are too many questions and too little answers.

I don't know of any case in which a person shot the other person from through his wind shield. this also points out to a highly skilled person not bothered one bit about the cost of a new windshield (About 20,000).

1. It is a common anti ambush drill to shoot through your windshield in a vehicular ambush.
2. 20,000PKR = 234 USD...That's not a lot of money!

Back
Top Bottom