What's new

Entire PDF administration vs one Patwari troll account

Rana Sanaullah knows well about suppression of freedom of speech.

The forum has been spammed lately by people who’ve registered for few minutes. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to know what’s going on.

The noonis are a paid group using bots after they failed with multiple ids. Looks like they realized they weren’t paid enough to go through the process again and again so decided to go pay someone to make them a PDF registration bot.

Nani isn’t a sly witch for nothinv
Hahaha omg pti think they are the only one in the entire universe

This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
@Horus @waz @Jango @Foxtrot Alpha @PakSword @PDF @Major Sam

Brother why your trying to get yourself banned?

Just stop new registration for 2 days.

Nani bot accounts are being paid well for these 2 days.

Or I would say have all new accounts' posts require moderator approval. That way their spamming is kept in check and regular posters don't see them unless they get approval from moderators and admins. The pre-approval requirement should be in place until a user makes at least 250 or more posts which are acceptable to the forum management, and a probation period should be enforced on them as well.

Most bots and spammers don't have the patience to wait for that long.

Last edited:
PDF is being massively spammed by the Ugly Hag Marium, and her fat Aloo Nawaz. Something tough needs to be done by Admins. I know it is difficult, but it has to be done.

This one troll account @Norwigian has made hundreds of new accounts lately and each time he is banned, he makes a new one and continue with his trolling spree. Are mods and admins of this forum so powerless that they can't do anything against him other than issuing bans on his new accounts that mess up political section? Why are they even allowing this menace to continue?
Seems after your evil twin
We got another evil twin
@313ghazi has now twin @313 ghazi
:pop::pop::pop::pop:
Waiting for my twin

Or I would say have all new accounts' posts require moderator approval. That way their spamming is kept in check and regular posters don't see them unless they get approval from moderators and admins. The pre-approval requirement should be in place until a user makes at least 250 or more posts which are acceptable to the forum management, and a probation period should be enforced on them as well.

Most of bots and spammers don't have the patience to wait for that long.
It actuall does
A moderator is either in it or the spammer is a patwari moderator

Its obvious..isnt it

A moderator is approving all these accounts..

This spam further proves that all PMLN supporters are few in numbers and loud mouthed with no substance.

Also reaffirms that, PDM parties in their entire political careers combined never fought the elections fairly, they always resorted to rigging with the help of corrupt officials from institutions.

@waz This is a duplicate thread. Please merge.

This further proves that all PMLN supporters are just loud mouthed with no substance

Clearly IK benefits with this spamming.

Clearly IK benefits with this spamming.
1658028936525.png

Omg who did this. I'm going to buy him a cup of tea 😂

Disable registration or require manual approval.

Btw, I ignored the spammers profile, I dont get any notifications now

251210-402d609142ee7d21c8bb153ab7eb358b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom