What's new

A completely ignored Pak-Afghan history from 1947-1979 a must read

How does this concern you? Obsession much?

He is just concerned, the false narrative of "chosen ones" his lot have been selling to the world for centuries, is infact a bogus claim. They were never Bani Israel to begin with, which ofcourse will open the whole pandora box.

He is just concerned, the false narrative of "chosen ones" his lot have been selling to the world for centuries, is infact a bogus claim. They were never Bani Israel to begin with, which ofcourse will open the whole pandora box.
Dosnt their literature talk about the real chosen ones coming from the east.

I don't see why a compromise isn't possible: the Afghans support the Durand Line in exchange for the limited extraterritorial rights Afghan Pushtuns exercised before independence, chiefly migrating their sheep into Pakistan for the winter.
Nah we cool with it
5af22073c8ac5.jpg

In exchange for Afghanistan recognizing the DL and mutual peace, yes.
We are writing the end game peace will be ensured on OUR TERMS

I don't see why a compromise isn't possible: the Afghans support the Durand Line in exchange for the limited extraterritorial rights Afghan Pushtuns exercised before independence, chiefly migrating their sheep into Pakistan for the winter.

This sort of thing is not unheard of. For example, in the peace treaty that ended the U.S. Revolutionary War the American fishermen retained their traditional rights to use Canadian shores to dry their fishing catches.
I am not sure why you keep peddling this lies even when I have disproved your "hypothesis" many times before!

Kindly quit trolling!

They have been given more then they could wish for, migrating sheep is no issue at all. Pak-Afghan border has been non existent for decades, and Afghans have taken full advantage of it, but that has not resolved the issues, despite the hospitality and magnanimity shown by Pakistan. Pakistani Pakhtoons are well off and entrenched into the establishment and have big say into the decision making of the state, while on the other hand, Afghan Pakhtoons are reduced to 2nd class citizens in the after math of post 9/11 Afghanistan , by American allies of northern alliance, the non Pakhtoon ethnicities (Takij, Uzbek, Hazaras). For the sake of Pakhtoons race, and their well being, the only viable solution is a complete merger of the lands in Afghanistan , the south, with Federation of Pakistan, perhaps greater KPK.
the last line was unnecessary so I removed it!
Reference, please.

Troll bait, yes?
you didnt have to quote it

Dosnt their literature talk about the real chosen ones coming from the east.

Majority of them are Khazars, from Western Russia, they got nothing to do with Bani Isreal, which in turn makes the mockery of their occupation of holy lands as they were not the original people. Jews by faith yes, but Bani Isreal, NO. Hell, the original jews came from only two tribes of the 12, the ten as so called lost, And that is where the Pakhtoons step in, the importance of Pakistan and end time prophecies.

the last line was unnecessary so I removed it!

That was the most important bit. Facts cannot be denied my friend.

Members at this forum talk about nuking them and you are suggesting to give them extraterritorial rights
It's funny actually,.... considering members of this forum praised Imran Khan for returning an armed a/c pilot to India in good faith.
I would choose to nuke Indian any day rather nuking Afghanistan... they are nothing without Iran and India.

Majority of them are Khazars, from Western Russia, they got nothing to do with Bani Isreal, which in turn makes the mockery of their occupation of holy lands as they were not the original people. Jews by faith yes, but Bani Isreal, NO. Hell, the original jews came from only two tribes of the 12, the ten as so called lost, And that is where the Pakhtoons step in, the importance of Pakistan and end time prophecies.

That was the most important bit. Facts cannot be denied my friend.
Ahh that makes sense. Chosen or not I just want to see my homeland prosper and kickas$s.

Ahh that makes sense. Chosen or not I just want to see my homeland prosper and kickas$s.

According to Mufti zarwali khan, who himself is a Pakhtoon, The young Abrahaem (AS) (father of both Bani Israel and Arab Musta’ribah (descendant of Ishmael AS)) was put to fire by Nimrod in a valley near Jamrood KPK, not far from Peshawar. So what does it say about the birth place of Abraheem (AS) ? There should be no doubt, that original Bani Israel currently reside in the lands of their ancestors.

According to Mufti zarwali khan, who himself is a Pakhtoon, The young Abrahaem (AS) (father of both Bani Israel and Arab Musta’ribah (descendant of Ishmael AS)) was put to fire by Nimrod in a valley near Jamrood KPK, not far from Peshawar. So what does it say about the birth place of Abraheem (AS) ? There should be no doubt, that original Bani Israel currently reside in the lands of their ancestors.
I guess will find out, eh? :cheers:

Che kala whakh rashee no da aurse ba pata olagee

Isn’t there also an incident pre partition where afghans refuse to take in Muslim refugees from the subcontinent..

I guess will find out, eh? :cheers:

Che kala whakh rashee no da aurse ba pata olagee

According to western impressionists , this is how ancient Bani Isreal looked like.

King Saul (Talut) , the direct ancestor of Qais Adbur Rasheed (he was 33rd down the family tree if my memory serve)

Rembrandt_Harmensz._van_Rijn_030.jpg

Ephrahim , Son of Joseph (Yusuf)

220px-Francesco_Hayez_020.jpg

This is how a modern day Jew looks like

fyeC10581629.jpg

And this is our lot

drones-articleLarge.jpg

One has to be mentally blind, not to see the obvious. If your eyes can see, yet it is not registering then you are screwed up there :) .

My question to these lot, where the f turbans gone dude and replaced with kippah? LOL

Back
Top Bottom