What's new

A completely ignored Pak-Afghan history from 1947-1979 a must read

Well, all of that. All of the malice and cunningness and bitchiness from the Afghans through out. And who stands today as a nation stronger than ever, and who has become a hell hole of drugs, thugs, and rugs?

According to western impressionists , this is how ancient Bani Isreal looked like.

King Saul (Talut) , the direct ancestor of Qais Adbur Rasheed (he was 33rd down the family tree if my memory serve)

View attachment 568567

Ephrahim , Son of Joseph (Yusuf)

View attachment 568569

This is how a modern day Jew looks like

View attachment 568572

And this is our lot

View attachment 568574

One has to be mentally blind, not to see the obvious. If your eyes can see, yet it is not registering then you are screwed up there :) .

My question to these lot, where the f turbans gone dude and replaced with kippah? LOL
They are all very aware

They are all very aware

Oh yes they are very aware, the carnage going on in this region is very much due to this. The imposters wants to somehow stop the future events from unfolding.

Its the lack of knowledge and accepting the facts by our own which amazes me. They are trying their level best to pre-empt and somehow alert the future, and here we are not even knowing what is going on. By their own accounts, even back then, the southern Kingdom of Judah (from where the Jews came from) and the northern Kingdom of Israel ( of the ten so called lost tribes), were the mortal enemies of each other. These imposters even tried to Hijack the name of Israel, which got nothing to do with them, even if some of them claim to be pure Bani Israel, which they are not.

Oh yes they are very aware, the carnage going on in this region is very much due to this. The imposters wants to somehow stop the future events from unfolding.

Its the lack of knowledge and accepting the facts by our own which amazes me. They are trying their level best to pre-empt and somehow alert the future, and here we are not even knowing what is going on. By their own accounts, even back then, the southern Kingdom of Judah (from where the Jews came from) and the northern Kingdom of Israel ( of the ten so called lost tribes), were the mortal enemies of each other. These imposters even tried to Hijack the name of Israel, which got nothing to do with them, even if some of them claim to be pure Bani Israel, which they are not.
The truth lies in our past which the Indians are trying to steal and the terrorists tried to destroy. We need to stick up for our history and past. That's were we will find all our answers

I am not sure why you keep peddling this lies even when I have disproved your "hypothesis" many times before!

Kindly quit trolling!
Are you the mod who banned me for two weeks? Was it for this? There wasn't even a note in my Inbox as to why or what.

Compared to the Afgan wannabe secular thugs even Mujib looks better!!! Quite obvious Pak can’t ignore Afganistan!! She has to do what has to be done....

Are you the mod who banned me for two weeks? Was it for this? There wasn't even a note in my Inbox as to why or what.
Oh you dont learn?

the Afghans support the Durand Line in exchange for the limited extraterritorial rights Afghan Pushtuns exercised before independence, chiefly migrating their sheep into Pakistan for the winter.
We have discussed this numerous times, you have been proven wrong numerous times. It has been shown that what you claim isnt right in any sense yet you are stuck to it like some old timer who is stuck in 1 phase of his life and unable to move on!

A very good read.

I'm not sure why no Pakistani Government whether military or civil has bothered to highlight this fact this century through the media. There just has never been any discussion in any medium at all.

Most Pakistanis simply believe Afghans love Pakistanis.

A very good read.

I'm not sure why no Pakistani Government whether military or civil has bothered to highlight this fact this century through the media. There just has never been any discussion in any medium at all.

Most Pakistanis simply believe Afghans love Pakistanis.

Afghanistan is so politically weak that Pakistanis don't even think about it.

The average Afghan is a poverty-stricken conservative Muslim. He is unlikely to have any qualms with Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom