What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Who knows by then you may have the chance to pick Mr Sancho

Sancho and a right back deal should be done :)

Chelsea has done impressive in the transfer window. Liverpool and Man C are already the leaders. World class squads

These 4 are the obvious top 4

What a start for Leeds!
Excellent attacking football, it takes some job to scare the Champions!

Mohammad Salah gets three to win it for Liverpool at the end. Great game!

What a start for Leeds!
Excellent attacking football, it takes some job to scare the Champions!

Mohammad Salah gets three to win it for Liverpool at the end. Great game!
Fantastic game - Salah is just pure class

Gunners win their opener away at Fulham 0-3
Lacazette
Gabriel
Auba
In the past Arsenal struggled v such teams. Early days but positive start.

Fantastic game - Salah is just pure class
No doubt about that. Remember those days when he was labeled one season wonder! Or the ones before that when Liverpool was ridiculed for picking up a Chelsea reject! :D To be honest, when he was signed even i was saying that while he is a good player Liverpool needs someone upfront who can score goals, a proper striker. Who could have said that he will be scoring them by the dozens each season. :)

But again, Leeds were a treat to watch. If they can play at this same level they will be a very very welcoming addition to the Premier League. Brave, attacking football is always a treat to watch.

BTW, on the Fantasy league front, in the head to head league we created It is:

@Arsalan vs @Musings
@PakAlp vs @Kambojaric (i guess)

Guys please confirm team names. Who is VARDY BOYS and who is PDF FC?

Gunners win their opener away at Fulham 0-3
Lacazette
Gabriel
Auba
In the past Arsenal struggled v such teams. Early days but positive start.

Too early to say anything based on this one game but overall, i think Arsenal may be able to challenge for top four, however the competition will be tough. Chelsea, Manchester United, Leicester City, Arsenal even Everton and Wolves may put up a challenge for those top 4/5 spots.

No doubt about that. Remember those days when he was labeled one season wonder! Or the ones before that when Liverpool was ridiculed for picking up a Chelsea reject! :D To be honest, when he was signed even i was saying that while he is a good player Liverpool needs someone upfront who can score goals, a proper striker. Who could have said that he will be scoring them by the dozens each season. :)

But again, Leeds were a treat to watch. If they can play at this same level they will be a very very welcoming addition to the Premier League. Brave, attacking football is always a treat to watch.

He looked like he had some energy in reserve and could click into another level. Indeed Leeds played well and im sure should be ok for rest of the season....

Vardy Boys is my team.

Leeds played well! Such a shame they conceeded a totally unnecessary penalty so late in the game. They had clearly run out of fuel by that time.

Vardy Boys is my team.

Leeds played well! Such a shame they conceeded a totally unnecessary penalty so late in the game. They had clearly run out of fuel by that time.

Yes i agree - the 2 new players didnt play well. Considering where Leeds have come from i think it was a good show and they did well. Nearly a point was more than i expected..

Back
Top Bottom