What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

If anyone here watches AFTV. Rip Claude.
i used to 2 yrs back it used to be fun but now le arses are mid lvl so no fun! and yes rip old guy!
Agreed. This is ole, the face of our team after our defeat, in fact he’s always like this after every defeat.
View attachment 726848
utd promoted some guy to DoF position while final authority to sign players still with Ole and woodward both dumb fks who know nothing about football!

@newb3e

exactly, he is dof by name, end of day glazers and ed Woodward will be the one who will decide who to sign and give the final yes or no for the players.

@newb3e

exactly, he is dof by name, end of day glazers and ed Woodward will be the one who will decide who to sign and give the final yes or no for the players.
with the current system i dont see utd winning league ever! this system favors shyt british players,players like rashfrod and jones get big contract and then utd dont have funds to buy actual footballers! oles football is still influenced by SAF era football (SAf was the biggest manager at his time) he still wants players to run and not the ball todays football is all about player position and passing and utd dont have player who can pass the ball in tight spot and break the defense other than bruno.if you watch carefully ole still rellys on wingers running and cross and that football is old outdated and boring now!

with the current system i dont see utd winning league ever! this system favors shyt british players,players like rashfrod and jones get big contract and then utd dont have funds to buy actual footballers! oles football is still influenced by SAF era football (SAf was the biggest manager at his time) he still wants players to run and not the ball todays football is all about player position and passing and utd dont have player who can pass the ball in tight spot and break the defense other than bruno.if you watch carefully ole still rellys on wingers running and cross and that football is old outdated and boring now!
It’s the club and fans aswell, I won’t be surprised if martial, van de beek or even Bruno leave the club soon, there’s no ambition or even a end goal at united anymore. Fans are equally to blame, they support English players till the end but criticise foreign players over small mistakes, but when English players play much worse they ignore it, eg. Martial or De gea play one bad game and everyone online targets them, rashford misses 25 one on one chances but scores the 26th and fans call him the best english striker. Ole is also not the solution, his favouritism for lindelof and maguire / Fred and mctominay is destroying the club, they produce no forward balls so people like martial or rashford don’t get much chances, but ole for some reason loves them despite every loss and game chokes ever.

It’s the club and fans aswell, I won’t be surprised if martial, van de beek or even Bruno leave the club soon, there’s no ambition or even a end goal at united anymore. Fans are equally to blame, they support English players till the end but criticise foreign players over small mistakes, but when English players play much worse they ignore it, eg. Martial or De gea play one bad game and everyone online targets them, rashford misses 25 one on one chances but scores the 26th and fans call him the best english striker. Ole is also not the solution, his favouritism for lindelof and maguire / Fred and mctominay is destroying the club, they produce no forward balls so people like martial or rashford don’t get much chances, but ole for some reason loves them despite every loss and game chokes ever.
ohh man dont get me started on maguire that guy has to be the shittest utd captain in history like seriously why the fk is he even in the team!

ohh man dont get me started on maguire that guy has to be the shittest utd captain in history like seriously why the fk is he even in the team!

what a coincidence, maguire scored today for England and all I see is some of the delusional fan base calling maguire the best cb in England and Manchester United, it’s really so dumb how some of these fans are so biased there’s nothing we can do to save the club if people’s mindset is like this.

what a coincidence, maguire scored today for England and all I see is some of the delusional fan base calling maguire the best cb in England and Manchester United, it’s really so dumb how some of these fans are so biased there’s nothing we can do to save the club if people’s mindset is like this.
exactly! utd will remain a mid table team now and thats sad! i blame this obsession with culture and heritage this "utd way" and yes the management!

@newb3e
i am officially done with united, officially.

we are putting de gea in the transfer list end of this season and will be paying the rest of his contract just to let him go, why? To keep the english gk Henderson, he is not even good, I’ve seen his few games and he made many mistakes. How are we treating someone who stayed with us through this rough period and decline Madrid 3 times, just to be let go for a average goalkeeper. And the amount of bs I hear from fans Saying it’s good de gea is getting let go off. Can’t wait for them to cry over de gea in a season.

just check the comments of this tweet and you’ll see how retarded our fan base is, honestly thinking of not watching football anymore :

@newb3e

we are putting de gea in the transfer list end of this season and will be paying the rest of his contract just to let him go, why? To keep the english gk Henderson, he is not even good, I’ve seen his few games and he made many mistakes. How are we treating someone who stayed with us through this rough period and decline Madrid 3 times, just to be let go for a average goalkeeper. And the amount of bs I hear from fans Saying it’s good de gea is getting let go off. Can’t wait for them to cry over de gea in a season.

just check the comments of this tweet and you’ll see how retarded our fan base is, honestly thinking of not watching football anymore :

i feel for de gea he stayed at utd to be repalced by british turd!

Arsenal 0, Liverpool 3
Absolutely pathetic performance by arsenal
Poor performance - expected more from Arsenal. Just not good enough.
@newb3e

I’m sorry to say it’s not just the keeper that iffy - unless they get rid of OGS - they aren’t going anywhere - weak manager. Tried his best to lose to Brighton last night

Poor performance - expected more from Arsenal. Just not good enough.

I’m sorry to say it’s not just the keeper that iffy - unless they get rid of OGS - they aren’t going anywhere - weak manager. Tried his best to lose to Brighton last night
Agreed, I’ve said it under some comments on yt too, ole is ruining the club. Decisions like these he is making is clearly showing his favouritism, he is ready to let off a world class proven goalie and making a bet with a young goalkeeper who may not even live up to his hype or potential.

Back
Top Bottom