What's new

England vs Ireland

yeh we did but we are not coming up with excuses like your countrymen who are now saying look look England lost see England is bad and India was super duper by drawing a match with it.

lolzzz

You can't go for much conclusion when your whole team bundled for 206, can you?

Wow what a match, I saw the score at 125/5 and thought it was over as usual but just saw the score again and kept on rubbing my eyes, the Irish need to be made a full member, they really are giant killers and seems like a team that is prepared to work hard.

Anyone know the condition of England's coach right now?

Yup, he's doing FACE-PALM
facepalm.jpg

Me Bharti U P@KI... ... Cheer up....

I am not offended when some people call me , but some are, bharti isnt a bad word as your signature says it

there are other bad words which i dont wana say, and please dont make me

111/5 in 24 overs to 274/6 in 41 overs!!!

WoW!! I watched last 12 overs!!! Brien and Mooney were dashing!!!

Brien got century in 50 balls.

Kevin-O-Brien_1876728.jpg

1)this guy will surely be in IPL with high prices
2)ireland may get test status,they performed well in all games,specially when bangladesh can get.

I am not offended when some people call me , but some are, bharti isnt a bad word as your signature says it

there are other bad words which i dont wana say, and please dont make me

If u would have cared to read the post before mine,, Who started ...

I also know many words. Dont think only u r smart.. I wont be taking anyone's sh1t..........

One more reason, India would be in the semi finals!!

India to stay at the top of its group (and meet the lowest team of the second group) after England got collapsed by a minnow.

:cheesy: so India should thank Ireland for saving bharat and also dragging it out of its embarrassment of last match

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaa ji,

u ppl were laughing ,how england can make 338 against india??
now u got answer!!!
that ireland(minnows,who defeated u in last world cup;)),can defeat england on same ground..,
so get ur answer in this match..

...and I wonder what will India do with Ireland on Sunday?

There are currently 37 users browsing this thread. (27 members and 10 guests)

wowwwwwwwwwwwww lol lol

:mad: I am the thread starter But no buddy clicked the thanks Button even just once :mad:

lol

You can't go for much conclusion when your whole team bundled for 206, can you?

How much conclusion can you reach from just one game, add to that one that was a warm up game? You want to reach a conclusion from one game, how about Bangladesh being better than Australia in 2005 after that defeat in Cardiff.

Back
Top Bottom