What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

they colonized us because we were not united...not because we were weak or something...they did not just come one day and next day India was a colony...east india company worked for many years on their best strategy of divide and rule and ultimately they had India under their rule...

and you are talking as if you see only Indians in all countries around world...wake up....south asians are everywhere and do you even know that there are many people of Chinese ethnicity in kolkata?

yes i know, you are every where and you have been colonised by the brits with only 20.000 troops, single indian city have more population than 20.000.......i'm not trying to offend you or any one, i'm just clearifying things as i see unjustified attack against saudi arabia, though we are a peaceful nation never attacked or harmed any one, we are helping every one even non-muslims, some british getting upset why saudi arabia is investing in india? really does nopt make sense at all, it is just pure jealousy and envy.

How are East Asians treated in the Gulf?

I don't know about Chinese, but Vietnamese, Filipinos, etc. are also treated like dirt. I suspect an ordinary Chinese would be treated very differently from an average German.

Saudi Arabia is one of the largest investors in China

Some figures would be good. I know China tried to get some Saudi investments in oil, but they didn't amount to much. Instead, the Saudis were asking China to invest in Saudi Arabia!

yes i know, you are every where and you have been colonised by the brits with only 20.000 troops, single indian city have more population than 20.000.......i'm not trying to offend you or any one, i'm just clearifying things as i see unjustified attack against saudi arabia, though we are a peaceful nation never attacked or harmed any one, we are helping every one even non-muslims, some british getting upset why saudi arabia is investing in india? really does nopt make sense at all, it is just pure jealousy and envy.

dude please dont make fun or yourself because you are making fun of your country too...

I don't know about Chinese, but Vietnamese, Filipinos, etc. are also treated like dirt. I suspect an ordinary Chinese would be treated very differently from an average German.

Some figures would be good. I know China tried to get some Saudi investments in oil, but they didn't amount to much. Instead, the Saudis were asking China to invest in Saudi Arabia!

I know Filipinos are treated horribly but there are very few Chinese in the Gulf, so it's hard to guess. Dubai is building the largest Chinatown in the world, so at least we know that Chinese aren't manual slaves in the desert.

as expected,,,trolling both arbis and indians at the same time..:lol:

This is not about 'arbis'. The Arabs in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Morocco are decent and very friendly to everyone. But there is a definite arrogance in the oil rich countries.

I know Filipinos are treated horribly but there are very few Chinese in the Gulf, so it's hard to guess. Dubai is building the largest Chinatown in the world, so at least we know that Chinese aren't manual slaves in the desert.

Filipinos are treated badly in a lot of countries, due to the profession that they acquire over there (maids). There was a recent story about some guy hammering nails into his Filipino maid, that was big international news a while back.

I think HK has treated our Filipino maids very well in comparison. And there are so many of them here as well... if you walk through Central on a Sunday, you'll see more Filipino maids than you can count.

This is not about 'arbis'. The Arabs in Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Morocco are decent and very friendly to everyone. But there is a definite arrogance in the oil rich countries.

i agree with that...its only the gulf arbis who are the spoilt brats....the ones from levant especially lebanon and syria are very freindly...cant say the same about iraqis...iranians are also very friendly...

ignorance and jealousy is always make me laugh, Saudi Arabia is one of the largest investors in China ;)
beside how we can invest in a country that have no industy or even security? so want us to stop investing in China and invest in mongolia? please get real and stop been envious and hateful, it is not good for your health.

Hmmm, there is no security in Pakistan cuz Saudi send their wahabism culture to destroy Pakistan's Sufism culture in 1992. Keep your shitty money in ur @$$3$ Pakistan doesn't need it. For the first time i'm hoping Pakistan build up relations with Israel. Both Pakistan & Israel share plenty similarities & the main is that they are theoretical nations, one made in the name of Islam & other in the name of Judaism. Pakistan will surely get massive benifits in terms of development, international influence, technology etc, if Saudis & other middle east countries can do business with Pakistan's arch rival why is Pakistan so dumb to sit & watch, infact Pakistan should pull out of useless organizations like OIC & join SCO.

Lol weren't you guys ruled by ottoman turks?And fought along with british to gain independence at the time of WW1?

It is also known that we fought for and gained independence and rule ourselves as a democracy,while you guys still remain puppets of west.

And the 20000 soldier thing is absolute lie.

again you need to take few lessons about Arabia (Arabian peninsula which Saudi Arabia approximately is 85% of it).

1- they did not control Saudi Arabia, they had "local" a ruler in the western part who was very autonimous and maintained an official relations with the ottomans.
2- aOttomans also were kicked out "totally of the south west of Saudi Arabia and yemen (at that time ottoman empire was the super power of the world).
3- 20.000 is not a lie, even if i dublicate this number 100 times and say 2 millions brits colonised the whole indian subcontinet it is till one of the funniest jokes in history, for a huge number of people to by defeated by very very small number for 200 years or even more.

reality hurts, but you need to accept it and move on.

one of the things i like about my people and country we have no weak points :)

^ dude stop showing your ignorance in the form of posts especially about sub continent history...i dont even know where to start...:disagree:

if not for the expertise and technology of the white man and the workforce of south asians you ppl would still be diving for pearls and rearing goats and camels...

Hmmm, there is no security in Pakistan cuz Saudi send their wahabism culture to destroy Pakistan's Sufism culture in 1992. Keep your shitty money in ur @$$3$ Pakistan doesn't need it. For the first time i'm hoping Pakistan build up relations with Israel. Both Pakistan & Israel share plenty similarities & the main is that they are theoretical nations, one made in the name of Islam & other in the name of Judaism. Pakistan will surely get massive benifits in terms of development, international influence, technology etc, if Saudis & other middle east countries can do business with Pakistan's arch rival why is Pakistan so dumb to sit & watch, infact Pakistan should pull out of useless organizations like OIC & join SCO.

it is indeed need of the hour for pakistan..i am glad that there is at least one pakistani who thinks in this way..

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

again you need to take few lessons about Arabia (Arabian peninsula which Saudi Arabia approximately is 85% of it).

1- they did not control Saudi Arabia, they had "local" a ruler in the western part who was very autonimous and maintained an official relations with the ottomans.
2- aOttomans also were kicked out "totally of the south west of Saudi Arabia and yemen (at that time ottoman empire was the super power of the world).
3- 20.000 is not a lie, even if i dublicate this number 100 times and say 2 millions brits colonised the whole indian subcontinet it is till one of the funniest jokes in history, for a huge number of people to by defeated by very very small number for 200 years or even more.

reality hurts, but you need to accept it and move on.

one of the things i like about my people and country we have no weak points :)

again i will say stop making fun of yourself and your country....India in past=many kingdoms who wanted to rule delhi and thus whole india...british used this cleverly to increase the divide and they ruled...nothing to be ashamed in it...smart people always win..but in 1947 we(india,pakistan) turned out to be better and gained independence.

you left pakistan to the US, swore to be loyal to the US, you pay taxes to support israel and give them money, you bomb muslims in afghanistan/iraq/palestine.
yet you have a face to talk about pakistan and saudi arabia lol

jealousy and envy not good for you son, try a different appraoch, it is our Saudi money we invest it any where we want, our brothers in pakistan (you are american you have no luck) should be happy if we invest more money, because part of this money will be shared with them.

jealousy is not good for you my shi`it friend, i suggest you move to iran with the rest of shi`its their :)

Saudi arabia wants to tap into the growth of india whats the big deal about it? Saudis want to earn money, and they are doing it by investing in india. This does not concern pakistan or any other country for that matter

dude please dont make fun or yourself because you are making fun of your country too...

thats very powerful answer, it made me shake in my boots in frustration, sorry i mean in my sandals.

i don't want to attack you or any one else, but will provide facts when needed and you know india was a british colony and today, almost every indian wants to get visa to the UK and become a citizen there, every one knows this.

i want some with good education and some brain discussing things, not this sort of stupid attacks against countries, races etc.....

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Saudi arabia wants to tap into the growth of india whats the big deal about it? Saudis want to earn money, and they are doing it by investing in india. This does not concern pakistan or any other country for that matter

spot on. you are 100% correct.

Back
Top Bottom