What's new

Energy crisis in Pakistan might end soon, says Wall Street Journal

Should people to your post or your signature please decide that first. My first reply was to your idiotic question of 30 gigawatts; why the Hell 30 only I have no idea ... Thats an absurd benchmark you have apparently chosen. But then you started ranting about losing teritory etc. so here is my reply again andlooking at the shortage of brain cells I would add more details this time: first pakistans entire power gen capacity till 2014 was around 20 gw. So why the hell do you want 30 GW by these three? Obviously 30 gw wanst added otherwise our total generation would have been greated that 20 gw?? You generate energy based on your demand; I believe in 60s (Ayub) and 80s (zia) there wasnt much load shedding as the supply and demand was being adequately met. In fact we already have enough generation capacity today, but due to thefts and losses, and issues of power economics (most IPPs inefficient and run on expensive thermal fuels which makes them cost prohibitive to use: thanks to gernails of PPP) we end up with load shedding.
Your first beloved tyrant Ayub: created mangla and tarbela dam: dams not only store water but can also be used to generate power. Currently they generate 3400 + 1000 Mw = 4400 MW (4.4 giga watts). Thats just these two dams built by Ayub, surely there should be more.
Zia ul haq: I think for him giving us our beloved quaid e azam sani and asian nelson Mandela Nawaz & Shahbaz Shariff is enough for us.

( note: most big dams were built by our tyrants ... but for now dont have time to dig each power station for replying to a paid troll.By the way the highest gdp growth rate has been under these tyrants. )

You're reply sounds like some brainwashed military stooge ranting away the usual baqwas of 'Enlightenment' under military oppression.

According to you, apparently Pakistan was so rich and developed in the 1960s and 1980s under the draconian military rules that it didn't require electricity and everyone lived happily in Lalaland. What?

I asked you a simple question, why on earth the three tyrants Ayub Khan, Zia-ul-Haq and Pervez Musharraf could not install a total electrical capacity of 30 Gigawatts in their 36-year plus military rule when Prime Minister Nawaz can generate 10 Gigawatts in just 5-years?

Again brother, try using couple of your brain cells before replying to me.

Last edited:
After economic growth rate post, this is the second positive news I am reading about Pakistan today....good for Pakistan..!

Back
Top Bottom