What's new

Endless Waves: Video shows hundreds of Indian army vehicles moving towards Ladakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
in case of war .
China will get Air superiority in hours and after that all indian military deployments will be a target practice for them :) .

bhutan and nepal get the lesson . lol

indain soldiers right now . View attachment 637372 View attachment 637373

dude language please, everyone here has a mother... dont do it. @AgNoStiC MuSliM please

but indians got scared ? maybe bacause they know that China will realease this .View attachment 637386
aj kuch indian isko avalanche victims bata ker bharat mata ki luti hui izzat bacha rahey they. :sarcastic::sarcastic::lol::lol:

this also what you think woman as ? why are you putting such filth? @AgNoStiC MuSliM mata ki luti hiu izzat??? what is this?? we all have mothers.... lets remove and ban this please

According to indian, no war will happen and the issue will be resolved on table so why to consume fuel and resources for such a long column of army like they are preparing for war with china.

Bharat Mata* Hindus refer a piece of land as the mother

i know and that is why i referred to mod @AgNoStiC MuSliM please. why off topic posts? and that too with offensive language for mother. It may be my mother, but my mother is no less/or more than your mother. respect your mother and that is the least you can do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom