What's new

Endless Waves: Video shows hundreds of Indian army vehicles moving towards Ladakh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me why this conflict started in the first place?

Problem with the Indians.
The boost what they are going to do. Forgetting how the other party would respond.

It is usually ducking after that. (Proof of video of Indian gunners, hiding in the civilian areas and leaving their gunnery position unattended.)

Problem with the Indians.
The boost what they are going to do. Forgetting how the other party would respond.

It is usually ducking after that. (Proof of video of Indian gunners, hiding in the civilian areas and leaving their gunnery position unattended.)

I doubt INDIANS need to do do that when they did in 2017 to MIGHTY CHINA :

Screenshot_2.png

China has entered Indian territory - India has to do this to save face. The jawans entering will be begging inside their hearts of a de escalation - if not they will be simply lambs to the slaughter. If this was a game of chess, India would always be 3 moves behind. I’m enjoying the confrontation with my popcorn.

This is normal. After every snow season they send long convoys to ladakh with petrol, soldier exchange etc.
The guys posting here never been to Kashmir or ladakh right after the snow melts or any other season. ( Don't flame me lol, but it's true)

Heck you if you live near ambala , you might see these convoys sent in segments to regulate traffic but in kashmir they are sent in 1 or 2 go for security reasons I guess.

in case of war .
China will get Air superiority in hours and after that all indian military deployments will be a target practice for them :) .

Like the last Doklam ?
We know what happened.
bhutan and nepal get the lesson . lol

China has entered Indian territory - India has to do this to save face. The jawans entering will be begging inside their hearts of a de escalation - if not they will be simply lambs to the slaughter. If this was a game of chess, India would always be 3 moves behind. I’m enjoying the confrontation with my popcorn.
indain soldiers right now .
143144ou6shuv8huwbr6ys.jpg

Attachments

• 46f0b55b47bfa480e200cf98bd6917eb.gif
    46f0b55b47bfa480e200cf98bd6917eb.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 62
Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese soldiers right now:

Did I hear correctly? The Indian “brave” soldier saying “ fukc me bitch”?
What the hell is wrong with Indians? Is this professionalism and bravery indian style? I’m utterly amazed that you are trying to display this video as a badge of honour. The Chinese have taken chunks of your land and you are making it a success? You really are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom