What's new

Seven Indian Soldiers Killed in Ladakh

Kashmiris are a proud race, so much cruelty so much suppression

Yet they fight back with guns, if not with guns than protests, if not with protests then with words

Respect for sons of Kashmir, they're blood proud and pure
Although I wish Pak army open up Loc from our side... :coffee:, that'll be fun

So by that definition, 7× bigger india that has the full backing of the west and russia is not able to militarily engage with Pakistan in order to get Azad Kashmir back..........:lol:........unlike other indians, at least you admit it...........:lol:

India never tried it, unlike Pakistan which tried in 1965 and learned the mistake a good way and never try to repeat it.

Can I say that I don't care?

Same here, I don't really care ! Bajwa and his Army can fight their own wars. I come from a Military Family but my family, my relatives and I and my friends won't be part of Pakistan Military's wars or propaganda any more. Good luck to them.

If the driver is a Kashmiri Muslim; and he jumped out of the vehicle, just before it's fall into the river; and an FIR has been lodged against him; then, most probably, it is an attack, and not an accident. Though, possiblity of it being an accident cannot be excluded.

There are many incidents where the driver jumped before the accident

The case is registered for "negligent driving".

There are many kashmiri's youths are working for Indian police and army..... They do drives the bus on a daily basis in the kashmir,

1653748725039-png.848703
Looking at the image, it looks like a civilian vehicle, not a military one.
Who knows what kind of car this is?

As I thought from the picture, this is a civilian bus.Not a solid military vehicle.

It is not clear why Indian border guards hire civilian buses and use civilian drivers

Especially when gangus on PDF claim that india is the 2nd orr 3rd richest country on the planet......... :disagree:

As I thought from the picture, this is a civilian bus.Not a solid military vehicle.

It is not clear why Indian border guards hire civilian buses and use civilian drivers

All Indian armed services usually hire private buses for moving, school, and other services...

Overload , so Arjun tank is too heavy for Indian bridges.

it was already explained.

The weight-bearing capacity of the bridge was 18 tonne while the combined weight of the JCB machine and the truck was 26 tonnes, he said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom