What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

@Soumitra @Nityam @pothead
@takeiteasy
Well this is the latest response of the people of Kerala because of SABARIMALA crisis. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Kerala local body bypolls: LDF wins 21 out of 39 wards, BJP in distant third spot

Yup, pothead and Soumitra do not understand the extend of brain washing in kerala. Its relentless and starts right from kinder-garden. There is no way RSS can break through that much propaganda with just one Sabiramala. It will take a full fledged revolution and a lot of blood shed for that to happen.

Yup, pothead and Soumitra do not understand the extend of brain washing in kerala. Its relentless and starts right from kinder-garden. There is no way RSS can break through that much propaganda with just one Sabiramala. It will take a full fledged revolution and a lot of blood shed for that to happen.

Extend.

Blood shed.

Hmmmmm

Cheers, Doc

Blood shed is the norm in kerala, not the exception.

Every day there is a political murder.

I was just wondering whether you were the same educated Mallu. Or a sock logging in.

Bloodshed is one word.

And its extent not extend.

Cheers, Doc

You know what, there is a reason why Kerala is one of the states with Highest literacy rate far greater than other states and national average combined. We are not just called and recoganized progressive state internationally.

State of States 2016: Why Kerala remains India's No 1, Tamil Nadu most improved

Kerala example draws U.N. praise

12 Times Kerala Has Set Wonderful Examples For The Rest Of India To Follow

You need a really good and most importantly an independent brain to even think and understand that. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
You know what, there is a reason why Kerala is one of the states with Highest literacy rate far greater than other states and national average combined. We are not just called and recoganized progressive state internationally.

You need a really good and most importantly an independent brain to even think and understand that. LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

lol...... how many times do I have to tear down that image ?

Kerala was already the state with the highest literacy right before Independence of India. Thanks to the Hindu kings of Kerala.

But its also the state with the highest crime rate (next only to delhi),.

Its also the state with the highest number of Sexual harassment of females.

Its also the state with the highest alcoholism.

Its also the state with the highest number of CHILD ABUSE.

Also the state with one of the highest rate of Suicide.

Its one of THE MOST REGRESSIVE States in India and you really need an independent brain to see these statistics and face reality. :disagree:

lol...... how many times do I have to tear down that image ?

Kerala was already the state with the highest literacy right before Independence of India. Thanks to the Hindu kings of Kerala.

But its also the state with the highest crime rate (next only to delhi),.

Its also the state with the highest number of Sexual harassment of females.

Its also the state with the highest alcoholism.

Its also the state with the highest number of CHILD ABUSE.

Also the state with one of the highest rate of Suicide.

Its one of THE MOST REGRESSIVE States in India and you really need an independent brain to see these statistics and face reality. :disagree:

LOL, the exact sanghi ways of lies, lies and more lies without and IOTA of proof (ofcourse).

Go and check the statistics of National Crime Records Bureau, and you will be really surprised to see who the Sanghi ruled states perform against our Kerala. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, the exact sanghi ways of lies, lies and more lies without and IOTA of proof (ofcourse).

Go and check the statistics of National Crime Records Bureau, and you will be really surprised to see who the Sanghi ruled states perform against our Kerala. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I have provided proof for ALL these facts multiple times in pdf.

How many times do I have to do the same thing again and again ? A simple google search will give you all the evidence you need. :lol:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-rate-says-ncrb-data/articleshow/61873547.cms

Delhi reported the highest crime rate of 974 per lakh population, followed by Kerala at 727 per lakh

Mallu on mallu fights are zimply the best.

Wish both of you were chicks though. :pop:

Cheers, Doc

Mallu on mallu fights are zimply the best.

Wish both of you were chicks though. :pop:

Cheers, Doc

lol. Let me know if you get this Joke. :D

DtTUbYOU8AAlVWE.jpg

I'm sure it's something unflattering.

But isn't Periyar a Tamil thing?

Cheers, Doc

Yes, it is a tamil thing. I only put it there to show the mindset of certain groups who gets carried away with their own propaganda.

Periyar is the same Pervert who married his Adopted DAUGHTER :cheesy:

The same girl in the picture.

Woody allen should have been born in TN back in the 1940.

Back
Top Bottom