What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

Yes, it is a tamil thing. I only put it there to show the mindset of certain groups who gets carried away with their own propaganda.

Periyar is the same Pervert who married his Adopted DAUGHTER :cheesy:

The same girl in the picture.

Woody allen should have been born in TN back in the 1940.

Ok ....

And the connection to ur mallu on mallu fight with Tom?

Cheers, Doc

Ok ....

And the connection to ur mallu on mallu fight with Tom?

Cheers, Doc

Don't you read the post before replying to it ?

"I only put it there to show the mindset of certain groups who gets carried away with their own propaganda."

Don't you read the post before replying to it ?

"I only put it there to show the mindset of certain groups who gets carried away with their own propaganda."

I did.

But knowing you, I assumed you were attacking him on some part of his peoplehood (xtian, periyarite, daughter loving, etc).

Or do fellow mallus get a free pass? :(

Not fair man.

Cheers, Doc

I did.

But knowing you, I assumed you were attacking him on some part of his peoplehood (xtian, periyarite, daughter loving, etc).

Or do fellow mallus get a free pass? :(

Not fair man.

Cheers, Doc

Oh well if you want proof of xtian perfidy , you only had to ask.

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ndian-rare-earths-complex/article25627466.ece

Two French journalists have been booked for entering the high security zones of Indian Rare Earths (IRE) Limited at Manavaalakurichi near here, and videographing the areas where the beach sand minerals are being mined and processed by the Government of India enterprise.

The French nationals, Arthur Ronald Rene and Jules Daimen, could neither be questioned nor arrested as they had already left the country before the case against them was registered.

However, a Roman Catholic priest and two electronic media journalists, who reportedly accompanied the foreigners during their visit to IRE, are being grilled by the investigators.

Based on the information, the investigators could extract during the interrogation, The Manavalakurichi police have registered case against Arthur Ronald Rene, Jules Damien and Rev. Fr. Hildas, parish priest of Mela Manakkudi near Kanniyakumari under Section 447 (criminal trespass) of Indian Penal Code r/w Sections 14 A (entry into restricted areas), 14 B (using forged passport) and 14 C (abetment) of the Foreigners Act 1946.

Last edited:
Forget Communists of Kerala, it seems like an imminent end of BJP and the Sangh monopoly in India. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Lost 4 out of 4 state elections. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MP - Congress
Rajastan - Congress
Telengana - TRS
Missoram - MNF

FYI, Communist Party just won 2 seats in Rajastan as well. :p:

@Nityam @pothead @Ajaxpaul @Soumitra

I doubt it.

Kerala has huge Muslim and Christian population. But still Hindus lead. So they support commies

Commie rule will end when Muslim or Christian became a majority. Then they will vote for their Islamic party Muslim league and Christians will support Christian Kerala Congress.

Kerala will be the first state where ISIS will make it's debut.

I doubt it.

Kerala has huge Muslim and Christian population. But still Hindus lead. So they support commies

Commie rule will end when Muslim or Christian became a majority. Then they will vote for their Islamic party Muslim league and Christians will support Christian Kerala Congress.

Kerala will be the first state where ISIS will make it's debut.

Welcome to Kerala. We will show you to whom we will keep. Voting. :partay:

No one cares.

Ask your Muslim brothers what they dud during mopllah rebellion.

We do care, since it is our state. We rule kerala. :p:

I bet you were not even in your great grandfather's sperm when that happened. A lot of water had flown under the bridge after that and more Muslim civilians have been killed in any cases than Hindu's in all riots after independence put together. So what is your point ?? :bunny:

We do care, since it is our state. We rule kerala. :p:

I bet you were not even in your great grandfather's sperm when that happened. A lot of water had flown under the bridge after that and more Muslim civilians have been killed in any cases than Hindu's in all riots after independence put together. So what is your point ?? :bunny:
You imbecile speak about kerala.

How they murdered those fishermen with backing of Muslim league top leaders? How they chopped that professors hand?

You cowards hindu and christian mallus will be shown your place. Let the Muslims become a majority.

You imbecile speak about kerala.

How they murdered those fishermen with backing of Muslim league top leaders? How they chopped that professors hand?

You cowards hindu and christian mallus will be shown your place. Let the Muslims become a majority.

Hindu mallus hate Christian mallus with an intensity that elsewhere in the country is only if ever reserved for Muslims.

There is our many ID'd currently banned mallu friend from Bombay here.

But I've seen it with many new age mallu sanghis in the real world.

They are actually, very oddly, culturally ambivalent to their Muslims.

A lot of loving and marrying takes place between the two. Much much more than the Indian norm.

Kerala is definitely an outlier. So id listen and observe and learn from the genuine mallus.

Cheers, Doc

Hindu mallus hate Christian mallus with an intensity that elsewhere in the country is only if ever reserved for Muslims.

There is our many ID'd currently banned mallu friend from Bombay here.

But I've seen it with many new age mallu sanghis in the real world.

They are actually, very oddly, culturally ambivalent to their Muslims.

A lot of loving and marrying takes place between the two. Much much more than the Indian norm.

Kerala is definitely an outlier. So id listen and observe and learn from the genuine mallus.

Cheers, Doc
They are scared shitless of Mallu Muslims.

They Muslims are breeding and converting others. They are abound to end up as a majority.

54.73% of Kerala's residents are Hindus who contribute 42.87% of the total child births, 26.56% are Muslims who contribute to 41.45% of total child births,

Back
Top Bottom