What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

They are scared shitless of Mallu Muslims.

They Muslims are breeding and converting others. They are abound to end up as a majority.

Personally, on your assessment of Kerala as the launchpad of the ISIS in India ....

I wouldn't deny the sea rote and populace advantage.

Though the stronger candidate is coastal and Maharashtra bordering Karnataka.

I've seen the Muslims there ....

Cheers, Doc

Personally, on your assessment of Kerala as the launchpad of the ISIS in India ....

I wouldn't deny the sea rote and populace advantage.

Though the stronger candidate is coastal and Maharashtra bordering Karnataka.

I've seen the Muslims there ....

Cheers, Doc
The Hindus over there aren't bunch of cowards like these mallu ones

You imbecile speak about kerala.

How they murdered those fishermen with backing of Muslim league top leaders? How they chopped that professors hand?

You cowards hindu and christian mallus will be shown your place. Let the Muslims become a majority.

We have already shown the rightful place to all the religious bigots like you irrespective of their political or religious affiliations.

The reason why the left parties enjoy overwhelming majority and support from the grassroot level while parties like BJP are trying to gain a breather even though Kerala have over 56% Hindu population. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

I'd largely agree.

Though there are some serious Muslim only towns there that have always been a focus of terrorism India-wide.

We don't hear of the same from Kerala, which largely remains mallu on mallu.

Cheers, Doc

That might be the reason why Maharashtra, North India or even Karnataka had witnessed a large number of terror attacks and bomb blasts in the past. While Kerala is almost completely immune to this menace. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

That might be the reason why Maharashtra, North India or even Karnataka had witnessed a large number of terror attacks and bomb blasts in the past. While Kerala is almost completely immune to this menace. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

What I said.

Cheers, Doc

You imbecile, what that has to do with courage? How can one stop random bomb planter?

You chakkas will run away to other states instead of fighting the Muslims.

You imbecile, what that has to do with courage? How can one stop random bomb planter?

You chakkas will run away to other states instead of fighting the Muslims.

Fighting with each other maybe the whole purpose of your lot. We are not like that. We, majority of the Keralities will stand together and kick the butt of all communal forces be it Muslim, Christian or Sanghi. Mark my words Mr. Imbecile.

Fighting with each other maybe the whole purpose of your lot. We are not like that. We, majority of the Keralities will stand together and kick the butt of all communal forces be it Muslim, Christian or Sanghi. Mark my words Mr. Imbecile.
Yeah right! Your cowardice is legendary.

In 2 months you got 2 women to enter. Good job. But don't worry supreme court is going to hear review petitions

Who managed ?? What are you trying to say ??

Ours is a free country and anyone is free to do whatever they please within the law. Those ladies wished to pray at shabarimala. The police provided the necessary protection for them from the hooligans.

And for the review petition, it has become infarctus, the whole premise just became null and void. Just wait and watch how the SC quashes the review in the open court on 22nd this month. ;)

Back
Top Bottom