What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

TMC gained in Bengal, CONgress will gain in kerala.

True, in short term Cong is the bigger winner in Kerala
But watch out, 2024, BJP will be right on their tail.

commies "might" be left with just JNU.

BJP general secretary K Surendran jailed by the communist government for entering Sabarimala

https://rightlog.in/2018/11/surendran-jailed-sabarimala-01/

The Communist government in Kerala has jailed BJP General secretary K Surendran in Kottarakara sub-jail. He was manhandled by police of the state and was denied basic facilities. He was jailed for defying police orders regarding late entry at the Sabarimala Temple Complex. “The police have charged me under non-bailable sections. I am no criminal, nor do I have any cases against me. They did not let me sleep, nor was I allowed water or to take my medicines. The police even roughed up my ‘Irumudi kettu’ (a mandatory holy kit to be taken to the temple),” said Surendran to media before jailed by the police.

The Sabarimala Temple Complex closes at 10 pm but as per the new rules the state government bars the entry of devotees after 7 pm. BJP State president, S Sreedharan Pillai said that there is ‘Jungle Raj’ in the state and the party and supporters will block the National Highways in protest of the arrest of Surendran. The supporters of Surendran silently protested outside Kerala government secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram but the communist regime used Water cannons to disperse the protesters.

A widespread popular protest is in action by the supporters of Surendran in state at locations MC Road at Kottarakara, Vytilla in Kochi, numerous locations in Kozhikode, including Thamarassery, Balussery and Vadakara, Kottayam, Attingal, the overbridge near East Fort in Thiruvananthapuram, Venjaramoodu, Kattakad and Palakkad. The protesters also blocked National Highways in Kochi, Kottayam and Palakkad. The Kerala government opened the temple complex for the third time since apex court verdict on September 28 to allow menstrual age women entry to the temple complex.

True, in short term Cong is the bigger winner in Kerala
But watch out, 2024, BJP will be right on their tail.

commies "might" be left with just JNU.

BJP general secretary K Surendran jailed by the communist government for entering Sabarimala

https://rightlog.in/2018/11/surendran-jailed-sabarimala-01/

The Communist government in Kerala has jailed BJP General secretary K Surendran in Kottarakara sub-jail. He was manhandled by police of the state and was denied basic facilities. He was jailed for defying police orders regarding late entry at the Sabarimala Temple Complex. “The police have charged me under non-bailable sections. I am no criminal, nor do I have any cases against me. They did not let me sleep, nor was I allowed water or to take my medicines. The police even roughed up my ‘Irumudi kettu’ (a mandatory holy kit to be taken to the temple),” said Surendran to media before jailed by the police.

The Sabarimala Temple Complex closes at 10 pm but as per the new rules the state government bars the entry of devotees after 7 pm. BJP State president, S Sreedharan Pillai said that there is ‘Jungle Raj’ in the state and the party and supporters will block the National Highways in protest of the arrest of Surendran. The supporters of Surendran silently protested outside Kerala government secretariat in Thiruvananthapuram but the communist regime used Water cannons to disperse the protesters.

A widespread popular protest is in action by the supporters of Surendran in state at locations MC Road at Kottarakara, Vytilla in Kochi, numerous locations in Kozhikode, including Thamarassery, Balussery and Vadakara, Kottayam, Attingal, the overbridge near East Fort in Thiruvananthapuram, Venjaramoodu, Kattakad and Palakkad. The protesters also blocked National Highways in Kochi, Kottayam and Palakkad. The Kerala government opened the temple complex for the third time since apex court verdict on September 28 to allow menstrual age women entry to the temple complex.

Yes, Mr. Surendran was arrested and remanded because he tried to break the tradition of the holy temple and to instigate violence.

Enough for the duplicity of Sangh Parivar and BJP. Those who claim to be the champions and protectors of temple tradition are the one who broke them blatantly earlier and are continuously trying to break the temple traditions. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

RSS Man Leading Protests at Sabarimala Under Fire for Violating Key Tradition

Sabarimala.jpg

RSS Leader Climbs Sabarimala Steps, Accused of Breaking Rituals

It clearly show this has nothing to do with following the temple tradition as RSS and BJP cadres had already broke that multiple times inside the temple in the name of protest which has hurt the Hindu sentiments more than anything else. And people still expect Hindus from Kerala to be fools ???? LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Soumitra @Nityam

Yes, Mr. Surendran was arrested and remanded because he tried to break the tradition of the holy temple and to instigate violence.

Enough for the duplicity of Sangh Parivar and BJP. Those who claim to be the champions and protectors of temple tradition are the one who broke them blatantly earlier and are continuously trying to break the temple traditions. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

RSS Man Leading Protests at Sabarimala Under Fire for Violating Key Tradition

Sabarimala.jpg

RSS Leader Climbs Sabarimala Steps, Accused of Breaking Rituals

It clearly show this has nothing to do with following the temple tradition as RSS and BJP cadres had already broke that multiple times inside the temple in the name of protest which has hurt the Hindu sentiments more than anything else. And people still expect Hindus from Kerala to be fools ???? LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Soumitra @Nityam

LOL...there is NO RULE that says a devotee is only supposed to climb up the 18 steps with the Irumudi Kettu on his head.

Trust a xtian to spin out any rubbish and expect the people to swallow it. :lol:

LOL...there is NO RULE that says a devotee is only supposed to climb up the 18 steps with the Irumudi Kettu on his head.

Trust a xtian to spin out any rubbish and expect the people to swallow it. :lol:

Don't take my words for it. But do read what the Chief Thantri and man himself who broke the rules said after that. LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I violated tradition, did atonement rituals: Valsan Thillankeri

http://www.mangalam.com/news/detail...lsan-thillankeris-mounting-of-holy-steps.html

Moreover there is a reason why devotes are only allowed to climb the 18 holy steps, not descend it. As per the temple ritual, devotees are not supposed to show their back to the deity. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Now go back and check the Pics and Video clips.

Even if you are a Hindu, you don't know a Jack about Sabarimala and it's rituals. Sorry to say that. :lol::lol::lol:

And as I said earlier. It's not about protecting any tradition anymore since the wannabe protectors them self broke it deliberately multiple times. It's just cheap petty politics played by the sangh parivar and BJP and everyone including you and me know that very well. :p:

Now let's wait and see who well each political party is able to capitalize on this situation.

It is a custom, not a rule.

Your own link show that others can climb the steps without the Irrumudikettu. Like the melasthani and the pandalam royal family members.

Shameless xtian attempting to teach Hinduism to Hindus.

Moreover there is a reason why devotes are only allowed to climb the 18 holy steps, not descend it. As per the temple ritual, devotees are not supposed to show their back to the deity. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Now go back and check the Pics and Video clips.

Even if you are a Hindu, you don't know a Jack about Sabarimala and it's rituals. Sorry to say that. :lol::lol::lol:

Again that is a mark of respect. Its not forbidden, its practiced when someone goes to pay respect to Aiyappa.

However that is not followed when the temple is under attack.

Even Aiyappan will not expect his devotees to fight the enemy with their fronts to him.

And as I said earlier. It's not about protecting any tradition anymore since the wannabe protectors them self broke it deliberately multiple times. It's just cheap petty politics played by the sangh parivar and BJP and everyone including you and me know that very well. :p:

Now let's wait and see who well each political party is able to capitalize on this situation.

I am glad the issue is political since that is the ONLY way there will be a resolution possible for the Hindus of Kerala.

I do not need any certificate from a third rate Nasrani about Hindusim and its practices.

No rules have been broken. Some customs have been broken for the greater good and in the serviice of Aiyappan.

No Hindu is going to hold that against the pepole who are fight to protect Hinduism in kerala.

It is a custom, not a rule.

Your own link show that others can climb the steps without the Irrumudikettu. Like the melasthani and the pandalam royal family members.

Shameless xtian attempting to teach Hinduism to Hindus.

Again that is a mark of respect. Its not forbidden, its practiced when someone goes to pay respect to Aiyappa.

However that is not followed when the temple is under attack.

Even Aiyappan will not expect his devotees to fight the enemy with their fronts to him.

I am glad the issue is political since that is the ONLY way there will be a resolution possible for the Hindus of Kerala.

I do not need any certificate from a third rate Nasrani about Hindusim and its practices.

No rules have been broken. Some customs have been broken for the greater good and in the serviice of Aiyappan.

No Hindu is going to hold that against the pepole who are fight to protect Hinduism in kerala.

Ok, you are free to live in your wet dreams. It's only a matter of few months more. We will show you how we Keralites (irrespective of religion and cast) FCUK BJP/RSS big time in the coming elections.

And mark my words, if BJP don't make considerable inroads this time, they won't be even an opposition in Kerala anytime soon. :p:

Ok, you are free to live in your wet dreams. It's only a matter of few months more. We will show you how we Keralites (irrespective of religion and cast) FCUK BJP/RSS big time in the coming elections.

And mark my words, if BJP don't make considerable inroads this time, they won't be even an opposition in Kerala anytime soon. :p:

Nobody care for the empty boasts of shameless xtians.

Truth is BJP is spearheading this movement and the vast majority of hindus who used to vote for the communist will now switch over to the BJP.

Nobody care for the empty boasts of shameless xtians.

Truth is BJP is spearheading this movement and the vast majority of hindus who used to vote for the communist will now switch over to the BJP.

As if I give a flying f**k to your brags about BJP. LOL :p:

BJP is an opposition ? When ? Where ?

They are seen only in communal fights.

As if I give a flying f**k to your brags about BJP. LOL :p:

No one cares about what you think.

But this is what the High court in Kerala think.

Kerala High Court slams Kerala Government. What is the need for these unwanted restrictions?

"Who gave the authority" asks Dewaswom Bench of High Court. IGP asked to appear before bench at 1. 45 PM.

DsWWr6RWwAEmZTv.jpg

Kerala HC orders, no devotees to be asked to return before Neyyabhishekam. Arrange resting place for children and elderly women (instead of locking rooms), implementing SC order is not licence for cruelty.

Kerala HC: If situation continues, Centre would be made a respondent. Can RSS or VHP people not be devotees? Who ordered restrictions under guise of implementing SC verdict? You have created an atmosphere of fear. Devaswom should manage not police

Government damned by Kerala HC in no uncertain terms.

Commies are making life hell for Hindus of Kerala.

Lord ayyappa is watching Commies,
the wrath will be swift on you Hindu haters.

Back
Top Bottom