What's new

En route to Dubai: Musharraf shifting to PNS Shifa in Karachi

coward govt, which is begging to terrorists while freeing them, is afraid of him bieng in the country facing all the noora court trials ? making them look like joker-MLn?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Well two of the governments have been cleaning up the mess (TTP) that surfaced during the reign of a man called Musharraf. Who brought and allowed these terrorists to Pakistani soil to settle and form training camps is a well known fact. I hope you know that too.

Well two of the governments have been cleaning up the mess (TTP) that surfaced during the reign of a man called Musharraf. Who brought and allowed these terrorists to Pakistani soil to settle and form training camps is a well known fact. I hope you know that too.
funny, post?
so taliban been created by musharaf, here we go qnother noora mind?lolzz

oh no ... that's the hospital we go for everything ... from my daughter's vaccination to my dad's sciatic problem ... i hope going and coming from there would not be a problem now

Says the Supporter of the Guy who Ran with his Tail between his legs . leaving all his supporters & family Behind just to save his own Sorry Behind.

Seen a Mirror lately ??

Isn't this correct too?

"En Route to Dubai" = "Trying to Run Away".

Does it hurt to accept the ground reality? I think it shouldn't.
ohh sure then alqeada was also created by musharaf ?:omghaha:
& 9/11 was planned by him too?:cuckoo:
you are getting really funny!:omghaha:

Isn't this correct too?

"En Route to Dubai" = "Trying to Run Away".
no, thats a fake story line by a stupid blackmailing media group,with no valid source to back up, my damocrazy champ!

Musharaf is not safe in Punjab. Punjab is the breeding ground of Zia's spiritual children. Nawaz Shariff was behind assassination of Bhutto, Salman Taseer, and the kidnapping of Taseer's Son.

Musharaf is not safe in Punjab. Punjab is the breeding ground of Zia's spiritual children. Nawaz Shariff was behind assassination of Bhutto, Salman Taseer, and the kidnapping of Taseer's Son.
well good story line, friend!
at least for investigations sake?

How about shifting him to kpk?:D

Back
Top Bottom