What's new

Musharraf allowed to leave country

Why was Gandhi shot dead in the first place ?

After all he was a biggest hero :)
o hello qudrati you are back after a long time
What does Gandhi have anything to do with what I asked !!!

He wasn't a true Hindu. Too friendly with the evil Muslims.
We don't play the game "Find the true religious sect and kill the rest". Keep your encyclopedic knowledge about Hinduism to your enlightened self.

Last edited:
Where did I said hero to zero? stop putting words in my mouth.

sorry i mixed words of Always Neutral with yours.

anyway you said this to which i replied "Why was this war hero put on a No Flyers list in the first place?"

anyway you said this to which i replied "Why was this war hero put on a No Flyers list in the first place?"
Yeah but you went off on tangent and brought in Gandhi, anyway lets leave it at that as you are finding it difficult to answer without going off topic.

We don't play the game "Find the true religious sect and kill the rest". Keep your encyclopedic knowledge about Hinduism to your enlightened self.

Hinduism isn't exactly one religion, its hard to determine what exactly different Hindu cults actually believe in.

Hinduism isn't exactly one religion, its hard to determine what exactly different Hindu cults actually believe in.
Yes I agree, its hard to determine what exactly different Hindu cults actually believe in, How I wish we had collected and recorded all our pagan rituals in a single book, because you know its impossible to interpret a single book differently.

PS. like I told the earlier poster if you can't answer the question I raised, there is no need to bring in off topic rants.

Yes I agree, its hard to determine what exactly different Hindu cults actually believe in, How I wish we had collected and recorded all our pagan rituals in a single book, because you know its impossible to interpret a single book differently.

PS. like I told the earlier poster if you can't answer the question I raised, there is no need to bring in off topic rants.

It wasn't a rant mate. I respect Gandhi a lot. What I said was that some nationalist Hindus didn't like him for being too kind towards Muslims.

It wasn't a rant mate. I respect Gandhi a lot. What I said was that some nationalist Hindus didn't like him for being too kind towards Muslims.
What does Gandhi has to do with the topic at hand in the first place? Anyway lets drop it :tup:

Sorry to cause the confusion. But Gen M should come here and join Tony B for guest lectures.

What does Gandhi has to do with the topic at hand in the first place? Anyway lets drop it :tup:
Yeah but you went off on tangent and brought in Gandhi, anyway lets leave it at that as you are finding it difficult to answer without going off topic.

i was very much on topic :) i merely reminded you that being "hero" of any sort does not mean that the person will NOT be subjected either to victimisation or rule of law.

Sorry to cause the confusion. But Gen M should come here and join Tony B for guest lectures.

lectures will probably on his list once he is free

Back
Top Bottom