What's new

Musharraf allowed to leave country

He wasn't a true Hindu. Too friendly with the evil Muslims.

Didn't exactly win him too many Muslim friends I guess. ;)

Even during Khilafat days when he was the only official non Muslim leader of a Jihad in history, the Ali brothers called the worst and lowliest Muslim to be superior to Gandhi as the Muslim would enter Jannat while Gandhi will obviously be burned in eternal hellfire.

Hinduism isn't exactly one religion, its hard to determine what exactly different Hindu cults actually believe in.

It is not in the sense of Abrahimic religions where you have to take at face value some claim made by one person that nobody is supposed to question.

And not believing in those claims can lead to very bad outcomes. Both in this world and the other one!

BTW, even the final and perfect version after 1,24,008 trials and errors doesn't seem to have settled the matter as far as one can see?

So why he wants to run away from country like a bhagora? stay and fight like a soldier than
Run away?
He came by himself against all odds?
He fighted, all of the fake cases, no evidence was ever proved against him?
Now, its his choice to do what ever he, wants?
Where from this runaway thing, you are making out of skies , in the love of NOORA king, who is about to, get another long boot on his face?

I see army hand in this escape too.
That's the different What YOU SEE and other seeing! Army give free hand to Justice he faces all the cases against him and nothing yet proved. Don't worry He Will be Back coz nation need him.

That's the different What YOU SEE and other seeing! Army give free hand to Justice he faces all the cases against him and nothing yet proved. Don't worry He Will be Back coz nation need him.

Did he not topple legit govt. of Nawaz Sharif? What is the punishment for that??

He also hide the Kargil operation from NS, which resulted in some 1000 fatalities of your brave soldiers. Is he not responsible for that??

IF an army general can hang a politician for 1971, why can't a army general be hanged for similar offensive???

Then who hanged Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto?? Was it not your army general Zia ul Haq??
As a indian , you wont get it?
You need to be a pakistani to understand it?
Damocrazy of india , can elect only a war criminal like MOODI?
But yes we, hang them in pakistan , one way or another? Lol

My query is when did politician hang on 1971 offense...?? Bhutto didn't hang for 1971 ..........

My query is when did politician hang on 1971 offense...?? Bhutto didn't hang for 1971 ..........

Bhutto caused 1971 Bangladesh liberation war which led to its independence. That was the main reason he was hanged, not because he was found guilty for murder. I believe it was a fake trial conducted by Zia to punish Bhutto for the ignominy and humiliation faced by your country in East Pakistan. That is how it was portrayed in Indian media and that is how I recall.

Even Yahya Khan accused Bhutto for his stubbornness to accept the election results which eventually led to separation of the country.

Bhutto caused 1971 Bangladesh liberation war which led to its independence. That was the main reason he was hanged, not because he was found guilty for murder. I believe it was a fake trial conducted by Zia to punish Bhutto for the ignominy and humiliation faced by your country in East Pakistan. That is how it was portrayed in Indian media and that is how I recall.

Even Yahya Khan accused Bhutto for his stubbornness to accept the election results which eventually led to separation of the country.

You don't know history dear ... Bhutto was hanged for alleged assassination of father of Ahmed Raza Kasuri .............

you idiot

that was pure political murder to get the throne nothing to do with 1971.

You don't know history dear ... Bhutto was hanged for alleged assassination of father of Ahmed Raza Kasuri .............

this is nice read by Tariq Ali who hints at the west as well who approved the hanging of Bhutto.

The Leopard and the Fox: A Pakistani Tragedy: Tariq Ali: 9781905422296: Amazon.com: Books

i was very much on topic :) i merely reminded you that being "hero" of any sort does not mean that the person will NOT be subjected either to victimisation or rule of law.

lectures will probably on his list once he is free

Tony charges 250 K per lecture and what a mess he left us in Iraq?

Back
Top Bottom