What's new

Emirates---GCC Nations & Kashmir:---

Habibis have sold their souls to Jared-Yahoo.
Hi,

In the background of what has transpired in kashmir---pakistan govt must declare a state of emergency in the nation---just like Indira Gandhi did in india and bring some control to the workings of the govt---.

And across the pond---the GCC nations should reconsider the issue and take a very strong stand for kashmir's independence and support pakistan---.

The GCC nation like the Emirates which may be analyzing the situation must support the cause of the Kashmiri muslims fair & square---because it has nothing to lose in the end---.

Emirates can never trust India---because emirates does not have the geography to benefit india over the long run---.

Tactically---India will always stand with Iran because of its special deal for oil---and then land route to many other regions---even if Iran supports the Kashmiri cause---.

With un-conditional support of kashmir---emirates comes up ahead of the game in the long run---. Emirates must not commit itself against the cause or stay neutral---because this game has just started---there are lots of players in it---and this game is not ending soon. For emirates---india is a captive audience for now---.

The union of indian states is not on solid grounds---there are one too many separist movements going on. They just need some kind of catalyst to go into a higher gear and explode out of control---.

What Modi has done to Kashmir is to break Kashmir but if that does not happen then rest of india would be in turmoil---. The other states will look at the happenings in Kashmir and feed of the changes taking place in that mountain region---.

Once those movements pickup steam---it would be very difficult to control the split up of the states---.

I personally believe that it does not do any good for emirates to stay on the side lines & now is the time to put its 100% support for Kashmir and pakistan---.

You can't keep Iran out of your discussions!?
We are disgusted from your nonsense ...
There are some pakistani PDF members who consider themselves Iranian those members are the reason Iran is discussed in every Arab Pakistan relations related thread

Sadly, out present govt has expressed, that we are not getting support on Kashmir cause from Muslim world due to there economic interest. Obviously, govt talk to those friendly govt about support and they express there national issue. That is the reason from the beginning telling that , this is Pakistan war and Pakistan has to fight without depending anyone from outside.

As Saudis and Indians Grow Closer, a $15 Billion Deal Blooms
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/business/reliance-india-saudi-aramco-oil.html

Last edited:
I think the number of pakistanis who consider themselves Arab is much higher !
But such type of Arab or Iranian Pakistanis are found only at internet not in real life

Dude, don’t expect shit from these people. When the mongols were attacking these Arabs it was the Muslims of the subcontinent that held up the torch of Islam. Pakistan has always sided with these cokehead Arabs. With the grace and mercy of Allah It was our people that preserved the deen. These people are good for creating rift between Muslims.

Now that we face a threat that is so vile and full of hatred for Islam. The Hindus want to throw us into the Indian Ocean and these Arabs are slowly turning their back against us. Don’t worry inshallah we won’t need their help. This is not the first time the Hindus tried to remove Muslims from the subcontinent but inshallah it will be the last. We need to rally our people around Islam and nothing else. Modi’s ideology is not a threat to Pakistan but a threat to Islam.

How many times for Allah's sake, this "Threat to Islam" rhetoric will be used.... from creation of Pakistan, to justifying our involvement in Afghan war with Russia, to justify Maiming of minorities in our country to now.....Islam always get threatened.

Now, considering the world over countries are not siding with us as they have much higher stakes in India...what is making us think that with our war with India, all other countries will be just meek spectators. If India is hurt, their interest will be impacted and hence intervention.... but it will not happen if India is winning as they have nothing to loose, if we loose, in the current time.

On Hindus hate towards Muslims, I would say it's same as what we have for them. when we created a whole country out of that hate (two nation theory) why we are whining about them? Look at the names of our missiles (Ghauri,Ghaznavi, Abdaali) what does it tell about our psyche?

My views, focus on economy, raise Pakistan status so that we could create stakes for other countries in Pakistan and then we can counter India by placing ourselves at a high table...it needs patience, perseverance and commitment.

Last edited:
Yeah ... people can't stop repeating nonsense like a parrot!
For you my dear, the animalistic analogy that suits like skin fitted jeans, for denying well known facts, is rather colorful for my forum PDF's posting rules.:sniper: :taz:

So i'll leave you to figure it out yourself.:enjoy:

I think the number of pakistanis who consider themselves Arab is much higher !
:pakistan:Not just "much higher" my dear, it is the staggering vast majority of Pakistanis Alhamdulillah, who are always ready to squish anyone like an ant, if they dare move against Mecca and Madina. :agree:

For you my dear, the animalistic analogy that suits like skin fitted jeans, for denying well known facts, is rather colorful for my forum PDF's posting rules.:sniper: :taz:

So i'll leave you to figure it out yourself.:enjoy:

:pakistan:Not just "much higher" my dear, it is the staggering vast majority of Pakistanis Alhamdulillah, who are always ready to squish anyone like an ant, if they dare move against Mecca and Madina. :agree:

So you are an Arab !

And who exactly told you shia muslims will act against Mecca and Madina ?

Chahbar is not Gwadar and do you even know what I meant by CPEC is being built at the expense of Emirates?
First of all, Gwadar and Dubai are not competitors but facilitators who stand to gain more by complementing each other.

Sheeeesh man, just having to write such an obvious fact sends chills down my spine as to the success of Indian propaganda that has infiltrated young and old, gullible Pakistanis.

It has to be about a geo-strategic alternative dear, a suitable replacement or alternative that can qualify your statement "being built at the expense of...".

There is one other port that has such geo-strategic location that can provide for similar land route alternative and access as Gwadar - that can in turn, cater for access to the same markets that connect their land mass with adjacent markets in China, Central Asia and Russia.
India-sees-Chabahar-as-a-way-to-reach-Afghanistan-without-passing-through-Pakistan.jpg

Gwadar has only one direct competitor sitting next door and anyone who compares Gwadar as a competitor with Dubai instead of Chabahar is living in fools paradise. Dubai and Gwadar complement eachother in serving their relevant markets.

As always, conflict brings suffering as well as opportunities to end the suffering at the same time. Pakistan has to play the hand it is dealt after decades of rule by economic terrorists. The opportunities are staring us in our face at the same time too as indicated by @MastanKhan . The problem is that he is too blunt for the average Pakistani weary of their own shadows to step up and play their part in snatching the initiative like Iran has by directly challenging Pakistan by partnering with India in Chabahar.

It is a fact that any further turmoil or even the current - standoff with west - status quo in Iran would lead to Russia and Central Asian countries looking more towards Gwadar. At the same time, any further deterioration of peace in Baluchistan and the rest of Pakistan would mean vise versa.

So who would be interested in facilitating India right next door to us?

Let me briefly touch the larger picture here with respect to opportunities in times of crises. The battle hardened Mujahideen we have accomodated next door have a new potential target in Kashmir to take care of and keep themselves occupied. Its a win win for Uncle Sam and Investors in India at the same time, as we are bleeding a behemoth with a thousand cuts while they continue milking the cow and gao mutra loving extremist imbiciles like East India company at the same time.

Remember, when India attacked us on 26th, no Eastern ally or Western power outrightly condemned India for doing so... but why do we ignore the other part? When we attacked India on 27th, no one condemned us either.

It is all about opportunities and whether we choose to avail them for our benefit or leave them for our detriment.

Why blame others for our own short commings?

First of all, Gwadar and Dubai are not competitors but facilitators who stand to gain more by complementing each other.

Sheeeesh man, just having to write such an obvious fact sends chills down my spine as to the success of Indian propaganda that has infiltrated young and old, gullible Pakistanis.

It has to be about a geo-strategic alternative dear, a suitable replacement or alternative that can qualify your statement "being built at the expense of...".

There is one other port that has such geo-strategic location that can provide for similar land route alternative and access as Gwadar - that can in turn, cater for access to the same markets that connect their land mass with adjacent markets in China, Central Asia and Russia.
View attachment 573979
Gwadar has only one direct competitor sitting next door and anyone who compares Gwadar as a competitor with Dubai instead of Chabahar is living in fools paradise. Dubai and Gwadar complement eachother in serving their relevant markets.

As always, conflict brings suffering as well as opportunities to end the suffering at the same time. Pakistan has to play the hand it is dealt after decades of rule by economic terrorists. The opportunities are staring us in our face at the same time too as indicated by @MastanKhan . The problem is that he is too blunt for the average Pakistani weary of their own shadows to step up and play their part in snatching the initiative like Iran has by directly challenging Pakistan by partnering with India in Chabahar.

It is a fact that any further turmoil or even the current - standoff with west - status quo in Iran would lead to Russia and Central Asian countries looking more towards Gwadar. At the same time, any further deterioration of peace in Baluchistan and the rest of Pakistan would mean vise versa.

Let me briefly touch the larger picture here with respect to opportunities in times of crises. The battle hardened Mujahideen we have accomodated next door have a new potential target in Kashmir to take care of and keep themselves occupied. Its a win win for Uncle Sam and Investors in India at the same time, as we are bleeding a behemoth with a thousand cuts while they continue milking the cow and gao mutra loving extremist imbiciles like East India company at the same time.

Remember, when India attacked us on 26th, no Eastern ally or Western power outrightly condemned India for doing so... but why do we ignore the other part? When we attacked India on 27th, no one condemned us either.

It is all about opportunities and whether we choose to avail them for our benefit or leave them for our detriment.

@MastanKhan I dont think you got the tag - Your analysis would be appreciated.

So you are an Arab !

And who exactly told you shia muslims will act against Mecca and Madina ?
I'm a Muslim and a Pakistani, I find it sufficient.

Why are you insisting on making a racist and sectarian argument?

I am speaking about anyone moving against Mecca and Madina but you insist on assuming it may be the Shia yourself, why?

Some of my best friends and neighbors have been Shia, being Muslims and Pakistanis is sufficient for us, thank you very much. :smitten::pakistan:

View attachment 573979

You fail to understand, Chahbar is not Gwadar.

You fail to understand, Chahbar is not Gwadar.
And we all breath oxygen which is not hydrogen.

You are obviously demonstrating amazing intellect that a less than intellectual being like myself can hardly fathom.

Kindly go beyond one liners and explain your POV like I have tried to do in relative detail with geo-strategic and geo-political facts and their implications.

Emrites have strange problem with Pakistan and Pakistanis for some reason.

Last year their police chief tweeted against Pakistanis.

We should withdraw from any military pact we have with UAE and leave them to Iran. That will knock some serious sense into them.
Emirates has a problem with Pakistan because we often ignore their interests but want them to stick to ours. It is a two way road but we keep poking them in the eyes with Qatar but don't want UAE to look for alternate friends like Iran has in India.

Self inflicted memory loss aside, our Afghans who hold Pakistani Passports, are biggest smugglers of narcotics into ME. Yet we want the UAE police chief to complement us for our pro Iran stand.

The military to military relation with KSA and UAE is quite good, as is evident by PAF's accolades on 27th and post skirmish events.

Pakistan has supported Palestine issue on humanitarian and brotherhood basis for the past 70 years and we did not recognise Israel though we had no direct threat from the Zionist state. We never said it is an Arab issue, so why can't GCC countries support Pakistan in the same faith.
Because GCC are American *** lickkng Arabs

Another naive thread with naive expectations from the G.C.C.

The U.A.E with an American Air base doesn't need to and will never bank on a Pakistani security gurantee. Any Iranian missiles landing anywhere in U.A.E will be responded by the latest in American war technology.

The situation in Yemen vindicates the Pakistani position and there has been a realisation in Saudi Arabia about that especially since the duplicity in Emirati behaviour in Yemen.

Our relations with Saudi are back on track...as with Emirates, they even have continued their economic relationship with the Iranians (the supposed existential threat).

From TRT https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tr...-behind-the-uae-iran-maritime-talks-28669/amp

The UAE's justification for blockading Qatar was entirely hypocritical when it comes to Iran,” says Dr Andreas Krieg, Assistant Professor at the School of Security Studies at King's College London.

“The UAE's trade relationship with Iran albeit at times overshadowed by tension over the Abu Musa island, has been a lot deeper than Qatar's relationship with Iran.”

Krieg says the sheer trade volume between the UAE and Iran in oil, metal and financial products has been 20 times larger than that of Qatar.

“Until today, despite new US sanctions on Iran, the UAE maintains very deep trade relations with Iran, importing steel and metal products, and allowing Iranians to launder money in the UAE, mostly Dubai, in breach of US sanctions.”

The trade volume between the UAE and Iran last year was around $19 billion, according to the Financial Times.

The U.A.E is not even willing to cut-off trade ties with Iran because of the economic stakes and to expect it to do so with Indians because of Pakistan is as I said earlier, naive !

This also shows that the Emirates never puts its eggs in one basket. There is a plan-B of keeping a certain level of engagement with Iran at the expense of Saudi policy.

The tools who for sectarian reasons either go full anti-Iran or others in Pakistan who ignore Iranian provocations need to realise that.

If you put all your eggs in one basket, you loose your leverage. That comes especially true when dealing with Arabs or Persians.

Back
Top Bottom