What's new

Emirates---GCC Nations & Kashmir:---

Pakistan has supported Palestine issue on humanitarian and brotherhood basis for the past 70 years and we did not recognise Israel though we had no direct threat from the Zionist state. We never said it is an Arab issue, so why can't GCC countries support Pakistan in the same faith.

Hi,

They just want pakistan to guarantee a support against iran---. It has nothing to do with palestine---.

They don't care about the economy of india or indian workers---. They can get the same workers from akistan and invest heavily in pakistan for the future industry---.

If pakistan grows weak or loses---ultimately the Ka'aba is the future target for the rss---.

Hi,

That is not true---.

The GCC---specially the Emirates---they want a confirmation from pakistan that it would stand with Emirates if iran does any attack---.

If Pakistan makes a total comittment to Emirates---I will guarantee you emirates will be supporting pakistan's cause 110%---.

Hi,

So are many a pakistanis as well---.
Iran will never attack them and that granty was given to them by Ik and pk army..yesterdsy I meet one kuwati the idiot does not know even Kashmir is issue..90 percent are idiots and brainless pice of shit..they don't care

The GCC---specially the Emirates---they want a confirmation from pakistan that it would stand with Emirates if iran does any attack---.
Mastaan stop talking out of your a*s please. I thought your a mature man. You know and I know Emirates wants no such thing. For a start Iran is so castrated by sanctions they are unable to cross the Persian Gulf. Finally the underwriter of UAE and GCC is United States of America. You know this. Any dick with functioning brain knows this. Even the Mullahs in Iran know that any attempt to attack UAE would lead to catastrophic reaction from USA. Let's take a look at this shall we?

The majority of Americans are based in Dubai. Due to the extensive military cooperation between both countries, there are also around 3,500 American military personnel stationed at the Al Dhafra Air Base in Abu Dhabi. The base, which is operated jointly, is one of the key US military bases in the region

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Dhafra_Air_Base

United States
The United States Air Force's 380th Air Expeditionary Wing (380 AEW) has a number of aircraft based here, including: Lockheed U-2S's,[2] McDonnell Douglas KC-10A Extenders, Boeing E-3 Sentrys (AWACS) and Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawks;[3] due to the military intervention against ISIL/ISIS, various other aircraft have been deployed there.[4]

The first USAF F-35 deployed to the Middle East was deployed to Al Dhafra Air Base.[5]

WATCH: F-35 Reportedly Stationed in UAE Takes Off With Full Payload

Hi,

That is not true---.

If Pakistan makes a total comittment to Emirates---I will guarantee you emirates will be supporting pakistan's cause 110%---.

IK on American soil clearly said that Pakistan will not be part of any confrontation with Iran , neither want any destabilization on our western borders. Rightly so.

Iran is in no position to attack GCC.

IK on American soil clearly said that Pakistan will not be part of any confrontation with Iran , neither want any destabilization on our western borders. Rightly so.

Hi,

Pakistani will have to pick and chose in the end---.

An economically weak pakistan with over 200 nuc warheads needs a lots of friends to survive thru these hard times---even if it has to sacrifice Iran---.

So---here is a condition---does pakistan lose its 250 nucs to survive because it wants to take sides with Iran---or dump iran and save its nucs---.

That is the bottom line now---.

This long awaited fire has reached home---and you dumb fcks are bit-ching and moaning abut saving iran at the expense of your own nations security---.

The world is coming to CASTRATE PAKISTAN---. @Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem @Irfan Baloch

They don't care about the economy of india or indian workers---. They can get the same workers from akistan and invest heavily in pakistan for the future industry---.
So tell me? Why did they not recruit Pakistan workers in 1990s, 2000s, 2010s etc. Were they wanting protection from Iran by doing what? Fcukin hiring Indian workers.

So your telling me because they are fearing Iran but then they decide to help India which is pro Iran??? Does this even make a dirham of sense to you?

And exactly what did India do to deserve so many jobs and trade in UAE? Does India have some secret agreement with UAE to protect it from Iran that we don't know about?

Hi,

They just want pakistan to guarantee a support against iran---. It has nothing to do with palestine---.

If pakistan grows weak or loses---ultimately the Ka'aba is the future target for the rss---.
I'm all for giving such a guarantee though I don't think Iran is in such a position but still we should have no hesitation in extending under certain conditions and criteria. Iran has been supporting RAW to operate through its land.

I'm all for giving such a guarantee though I don't think Iran is in such a position
The question still stands. What did India do to get jobs/trade in UAE? Hdid it give UAE such a guarantee that Pakistan did not? UAE knows India and Iran swan along with each other.

Yet???

Trump and Israel are itching for Iran to do something. Any excuse so they can bomb it to stone age. Such a move would be lottery win for USA/Israel.

So tell me? Why did they not recruit Pakistan workers in 1990s, 2000s, 2010s etc. Were they wanting protection from Iran by doing what? Fcukin hiring Indian workers.

So your telling me because they are fearing Iran but then they decide to help India which is pro Iran??? Does this even make a dirham of sense to you?

And exactly what did India do to deserve so many jobs and trade in UAE? Does India have some secret agreement with UAE to protect it from Iran that we don't know about?

Hi,

And we could have had all of those jobs after comitting to Yemen---.

We could have trained 150K more troops for that job---. They could have given us an additional 100 K + jobs in GCC+++ and then back home---money coming in would have resulted in a million jobs right away and possibly another couple of million jobs due to trickle down effect---.

See---you are not trained sales people---so you look at things differently---.

I don't see the past as a problem but the present as an opportunity---. I realize that now is my chance and my turn to gain them back---why should I be pis-sed off at time gone by---.

They are at my door and asking me for help---and this a product that I have in abundance---where can I go wrong---.

Hi,

If I had my military in the GCC---I would have had all the political backing behind me---with around 150 K troops o the ground---I would have had another 60-80 gen 4 / 4.5 gen extra aircraft at my disposal---.

I would have had 2-5 small and medium sized frigates as well---. And I would have been sitting on the enemy's flank right across mumbai---.

We are in this position because of you enemies of pakistan who were talking about mercenaries and dead pakistani soldiers---.

Now 20000 muslim women will be raped---girls and children will be raped---thousand of men and boys and women will die now---hundreds of millions of damage would be done to the real estate---houses destroyed cities destroyed cities and villages destroyed---why---because of you kiss ar-se morons of iran---.
What do you say to this @omegalamba7XL9 ---? Tell us your side---.

Do they know that RSS Hindutva terrorists are against all Muslim..not just the Muslims in subcontinent and the RSS has the same or even stronger hatred for Arabs in their hearts and when the bhindus denigrate the Muslims, they call us Arabs or children of Arabs. They openly talk about taking over of Kaaba and destroying it when they get the chance. So in fact, it is Pakistan who's shielding the GCC from these maniacs.
You allude to the ultimate fallacy of fascism, Nazis and now Hindutva. This is that they will gladly side with their "supposed ideological targets" when it suits their overall objective. Hindutva has no shame in licking the boots of some Muslims while in the same breath dehumanizing other Muslims. Fascism is a sham, designed to dupe and brainwash the masses.

Gentleman one thing to remember always.

The Caliphate is the shield of the Muslims. Whilst the Ottomans were strong Muslims did not face the extent of zalalat we face today.

Remember who betrayed them. Remember who was awarded nation states in the desert as a reward for that betrayal. Always temper your expectations when it comes to the ruling class of the Gulf countries.

Those who's forefathers betrayed the Khalifah, will not suddenly become defenders of the Ummah.

There is a vast Gulf between the people and thier rulers. The same is true in our nation. The day we overcome these gaps, the day the rulers represent the people in Muslim countries, that day expect brotherhood and unity.

Until then it is politics, business transactions and common interests.

You allude to the ultimate fallacy of fascism, Nazis and now Hindutva. This is that they will gladly side with their "supposed ideological targets" when it suits their overall objective. Hindutva has no shame in licking the boots of some Muslims while in the same breath dehumanizing other Muslims. Fascism is a sham, designed to dupe and brainwash the masses.
Hi it is the failure of a Muslim to not being able to look through this deception.

Hi,

Pakistani will have to pick and chose in the end---.

An economically weak pakistan with over 200 nuc warheads needs a lots of friends to survive thru these hard times---even if it has to sacrifice Iran---.

So---here is a condition---does pakistan lose its 250 nucs to survive because it wants to take sides with Iran---or dump iran and save its nucs---.

That is the bottom line now---.

This long awaited fire has reached home---and you dumb fcks are bit-ching and moaning abut saving iran at the expense of your own nations security---.

The world is coming to CASTRATE PAKISTAN---. @Khafee @Mangus Ortus Novem @Irfan Baloch
You mean Pakistani nuks are eggs and anyone can take. Are You fucking out of your mind.. 230 millions population.with top class nuclear scientists and engineers.top class army and holding major trade routes..you should see some mental experts.. dammm..what kind of shit our liberals smoke these days...fear is not a option. Your nation has been doing this for last 70 years. Last 45 years in nuclear research with hell of experience.. dammm.. we are not going to take any side among Muslims counties. Ik and Pakistani establishment is dammm cleaer about that..

Hi,

In the background of what has transpired in kashmir---pakistan govt must declare a state of emergency in the nation---just like Indira Gandhi did in india and bring some control to the workings of the govt---.

And across the pond---the GCC nations should reconsider the issue and take a very strong stand for kashmir's independence and support pakistan---.

The GCC nation like the Emirates which may be analyzing the situation must support the cause of the Kashmiri muslims fair & square---because it has nothing to lose in the end---.

Emirates can never trust India---because emirates does not have the geography to benefit india over the long run---.

Tactically---India will always stand with Iran because of its special deal for oil---and then land route to many other regions---even if Iran supports the Kashmiri cause---.

With un-conditional support of kashmir---emirates comes up ahead of the game in the long run---. Emirates must not commit itself against the cause or stay neutral---because this game has just started---there are lots of players in it---and this game is not ending soon. For emirates---india is a captive audience for now---.

The union of indian states is not on solid grounds---there are one too many separist movements going on. They just need some kind of catalyst to go into a higher gear and explode out of control---.

What Modi has done to Kashmir is to break Kashmir but if that does not happen then rest of india would be in turmoil---. The other states will look at the happenings in Kashmir and feed of the changes taking place in that mountain region---.

Once those movements pickup steam---it would be very difficult to control the split up of the states---.

I personally believe that it does not do any good for emirates to stay on the side lines & now is the time to put its 100% support for Kashmir and pakistan---.
This is your war and you have to fight it alone at all fronts. Now the govts are rule by economic school grads. They look everything through profit and loss lens. It is bitter reality , but it is the only reality.

Gentleman one thing to remember always.

The Caliphate is the shield of the Muslims. Whilst the Ottomans were strong Muslims did not face the extent of zalalat we face today.

Remember who betrayed them. Remember who was awarded nation states in the desert as a reward for that betrayal. Always temper your expectations when it comes to the ruling class of the Gulf countries.

Those who's forefathers betrayed the Khalifah, will not suddenly become defenders of the Ummah.

There is a vast Gulf between the people and thier rulers. The same is true in our nation. The day we overcome these gaps, the day the rulers represent the people in Muslim countries, that day expect brotherhood and unity.

Until then it is politics, business transactions and common interests.

You can draw a line from the decline of the Ottomans, British creation of the Gulf city states and the decline in Muslim collective thought. No wonder the UAE doesn’t face any FATF controls despite it being a money laundering hub through Dubai.

Back
Top Bottom