What's new

Emirates---GCC Nations & Kashmir:---

upload_2019-8-12_16-15-1.png

We've all lost our minds.

If PDF is any indicator, Muslims are SCREWED!

"Tit for tat for our refusal to join Arab alliance on Yemen. We are on our own like 48, 65 and 71. ALLAH is with us, have faith in him, and us. After 27/2, their morale is down the gutter. Good things com to those who wait. Your armed forces were being prepared for the next battle for 17 years. Indians are in for a huge surprise. "

Quoting an active duty colonel.

Have you stopped supporting Iran---?

Good old trick mastered by Bakistani, suck and blow at the same time, you start the thread based on lies to hide the zero, zilch, Nada support shown by GCC on Kashmir issue towards Pakistan In fact Saudis are investing 15 billion dollars in India and you have the nerve to ask me what I support why don't you tell us all who do you support India Or Pakistan.

You can't keep Iran out of your discussions!?

We are disgusted from your nonsense ...

Pakistan has supported Palestine issue on humanitarian and brotherhood basis for the past 70 years and we did not recognise Israel though we had no direct threat from the Zionist state. We never said it is an Arab issue, so why can't GCC countries support Pakistan in the same faith.
Because Palestine is something that concerns the Arab people, not necessarily the Arab governments (especially in the GCC). For the GCC, the main issue is Iran, and Pakistan won't/can't take a hard-line stance.

CPEC is being built at the expense of Emirates especually Dubai, so how do you expect the Emirates to support Pakistani stance?

Hi

CPEC is an age old reality and emirates knows it very well---. We pakistanis try to make it sound very easy---hey it is the cpec---that is why the emiratis don't want to help---.

What they don't understand is their commitment or lack of it to emirates---.

When surrounded by enemies---the fools in pakistan have chosen to stand alone---.

If iran is not going to attack emirates---then what is the big deal if pakistan declares its alliance with emirates---.

As iran is not attacking---there is nothing to lose for iran in it---.

CPEC is being built at the expense of Emirates especually Dubai, so how do you expect the Emirates to support Pakistani stance?

What about Chabahar then? Who martyred Pakistani personel near Gwadar? Looks like Food for thought but of no use in perpetual fasting evident on this thread.

You can't keep Iran out of your discussions!?

We are disgusted from your nonsense ...
The actual point of disgust is the undeniable fact that you can't keep yourself from "accomodating" people like Uzair Baloch and Kulbhushan Yadav. The little India as in Chabahar port is still their launch pad for activities in both Afghanistan and inevitably Pakistan.

How can we keep Iran out of discussion then?

Only someone as clueless as you, would say that.
But my friend only thing I can see and I forced me to change my view is that our Arab friends, our so called brothers, have not given us clear cut support on this Kashmir issue.

The fact that Kashmir and Palestine was not mentioned in Hajj is beyond disappointing.

I am now of the opinion that this time we will know our true friends from just friends. I dont care about financial assistant that might have been provided in the past but what I care about is whether or not our so called brothers stood and supported us as this issue of Kashmir is issue of our honour and matter for life and death.

My expectation were that at least Saudi's would have come out strong and both called India out and also given clear cut support to Pakistan's for right for any armed escalation.

Statement of Shah Mahmood Quareshi has only now affirmed my change in this opinion.

After this Kashmir matter is over we should review any military pacts we have with GCCC including any nuclear umbrella.

I would want Pakistan to make is clear that Pakistan will not stand by UAE in case of any conflict with Iran and let Iran push them into corner.

What about Chabahar then? Who martyred Pakistani personel near Gwadar? Looks like Food for thought but of no use in perpetual fasting evident on this thread.

Chahbar is not Gwadar and do you even know what I meant by CPEC is being built at the expense of Emirates?

Chahbar is not Gwadar and do you even know what I meant by CPEC is being built at the expense of Emirates?
Emrites have strange problem with Pakistan and Pakistanis for some reason.

Last year their police chief tweeted against Pakistanis.

We should withdraw from any military pact we have with UAE and leave them to Iran. That will knock some serious sense into them.

Back
Top Bottom