What's new

Emerging Taiwanese identity

um..., perhaps I can put president Chen Shui Bian into the same prison with Bo Xi Lai,
So they can discuss why they are in jail..

台湾打老虎厉害,你们只是拍苍蝇。把江泽民,曾庆红,邓小平家族,王震家族,温家宝抓来三堂会审,我就说你们厉害。

不然只是政治斗争,作秀而已。而且也没把薄熙来全数A钱数额立案。

I only remember one thing: The Anti Secession Law.
千秋功过,由历史评说

This is Taiwan's biggest tiger, who is going to get him?

leejapan.jpg

台湾打老虎厉害,你们只是拍苍蝇。把江泽民,曾庆红,邓小平家族,王震家族,温家宝抓来三堂会审,我就说你们厉害。

不然只是政治斗争,作秀而已。而且也没把薄熙来全数A钱数额立案。

Oh, really !

You are the Man , look like you are the president of FBI , you know President Jiang ZeMin is corrupt.

I wish we have more leaders like Deng Xiao Ping /Jiang ZeMin/Xijinping. If they can Make china strong and formidable , who the hell care about they are corrupt or not .

If we can use money to buy a nice leader , we will pay that .

BTW, No body care you like our anti-corruption operation or not.

Just shut your mouth,and do your job , watch the malacca to see whether you can find a China Submarine and report to US.

Oh, really !

You are the Man , look like you are the president of FBI , you know President Jiang ZeMing is corrupt.

I wish we have more leaders like Deng Xiao Ping /Jiang ZeMin/Xijinping. If they can Make china strong and formidable , who the hell care about they are corrupt or not .

If we can use money to buy a nice leader , we will pay that .

BTW, no body care you like our anti-corruption operation or not.

你们群众事件多到真的是没人关心腐败啦。哈哈。

你竟然说腐败好?果然是中了共产党的毒。不过尚未算深,很多共邪教信徒说毛泽东杀人好。共产党就是喜欢杀人放火,说谎,斗父母夫妻。

你们群众事件多到真的是没人关心腐败啦。哈哈。

We do care about the corruption of the princeling elites, it is one of our biggest concerns.

But it is still none of you Malay's business, while you got yourself a monarchy of the Lee clan pissing on your head.

Poor guys, once we destroy your little Singapore's economy, we will support you guys to start a revolution against them. :enjoy:

We do care about the corruption of the princeling elites, it is one of our biggest concerns.

But it is still none of you Malay's business, while you got yourself a monarchy of the Lee clan pissing on your head.

Poor guys, once we destroy little Singapore's economy, we will support you guys to start a revolution against them. :enjoy:
缅甸北韩都玩不了。

This is Taiwan's biggest tiger, who is going to get him?

leejapan.jpg

This mother fucker is definitely a son of Japan bitch!

Even worse than Wang Jing Wei, China Gov is too kind to this a$$hole.

We should send a killer to terminate him ,and cook him a dish ,DHL this dish to the Japan shrine to worship those criminals , so this fucker can do the last contribution to his japan master!

This mother fucker is definitely a son of Japan bitch!

Even worse than Wang Jing Wei, China Gov is too kind to this a$$hole.

We should send a killer to terminate him ,and cook him a dish ,DHL this dish to the Japan shrine to worship those criminals , so this fucker can do the last contribution to his japan master!
我很爱中华民族,你们看我之前的post就知道了。但是凡有血性的人都会讨厌共产党。你们那么喜欢共产党,会不会是得到了很多好处,奸淫了很多处女,A 了很多钱?

I'm Cantonese and I hate the Malays. Cantonese are not Vietnamese or Malay. The reason some idiots think that is because most Vietnamese claim to be Chinese because they speak some funny Cantonese lol. I've asked some Vietnamese classmates and they tell me the same thing whether true or not. they claim their father is Chinese, mom is Vietnamese. But they speak very little Chinese but full Vietnamese. And yes, their last names are vuong, phan, Ha, quach, etch lol

For the record, Cantonese language is not dying. We can speak both. For people who do not understand Cantonese, don't make stupid comments. Cantonese language is great because white people have a hard time learning it, unlike Mandarin.

我很爱中华民族,你们看我之前的post就知道了。但是凡有血性的人都会讨厌共产党。你们那么喜欢共产党,会不会是得到了很多好处,奸淫了很多处女,A 了很多钱?

No one needs your love, spare your love for your Malayan jungle.

你们群众事件多到真的是没人关心腐败啦。哈哈。

你竟然说腐败好?果然是中了共产党的毒。不过尚未算深,很多共邪教信徒说毛泽东杀人好。共产党就是喜欢杀人放火,说谎,斗父母夫妻。[/quote
You know what ... In china Forum I curse corruption Gov official and criticize Gov, but here , my priority is kick the *** of lapdogs like you.

We are doing the anti-corruption operation, and it is our own business , you just keep barking far away!

I'm Cantonese and I hate the Malays. Cantonese are not Vietnamese or Malay. The reason some idiots think that is because most Vietnamese claim to be Chinese because they speak some funny Cantonese lol. I've asked some Vietnamese classmates and they tell me the same thing whether true or not. they claim their father is Chinese, mom is Vietnamese. But they speak very little Chinese but full Vietnamese. And yes, their last names are vuong, phan, Ha, quach, etch lol

For the record, Cantonese language is not dying. We can speak both. For people who do not understand Cantonese, don't make stupid comments. Cantonese language is great because white people have a hard time learning it, unlike Mandarin.

I have some cantonese classmates and colleagues, some of them sound really nice even I do not understand , some is really horrible. And even some young cantonese who can speak cantonese can not understand the elder cantonese !

All South Chinese love their local dialect, but we just need to use Putonghua to unify our language.

I don't think it is a stress for Cantonese or Shanghainese to learn both Putonghua and their local dialect.

If Chinese people can learn English, then we should spend more time to make our Putonghua skill more perfect.

Below is song by Anita Mui. Look at how expressive Cantonese can be. You do not even feel comfortable when pronouncing it in mandarin although all the chinese characters are found in mandarin.

Back
Top Bottom