What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
pakarmy will be backing its chief no chance, plz stop this nounsense, and truly stupid kind of argument.

& by the way I do NOT know why my profile shows me as 2nd Lt., thanks to ALLAH, the ALmighty, I am not part of this current Pak Army. We should develop institutions. Army is for defending borders, not to rule!

u have made a interesting point here about Gen Kiyani - according to Newsweek magazine, the deal between Musharraf & Kiyani was based on the fact that when Musharraf doffs his uniform, Kiyani would take over. Now the ground reality has changed and it has to be seen how much patience Gen Kiyani has for the present dispensation.

Imran Khan was on Geo (before it went off) ranting and raving that the 16 crore awam of Pakistan will come on the streets to demo against the energency rule of Gen Musharraf.

i think that this guy will act only when the situation is out of controll so far at least what i can read that the situation is not that bad. although i do hope that he advises musharraf to stop what he is doing and recall the emergency.

& by the way I do NOT know why my profile shows me as 2nd Lt., thanks to ALLAH, the ALmighty, I am not part of this current Pak Army. We should develop institutions. Army is for defending borders, not to rule!
Army never wanted to rule! they only cam in when they saw that there is a sewer dangeer to the country from the polititions, just remember every time ARMY interfared it was bcoz of the Polotitions.

Regards
Wilco

hahaha hit you hard han.....sleep tight with ure horse tail tonight....
never! i dont mind what kids say to me.

Regard
Wilco

AWACS is not a offensive weapon - meanwhile how long do u think the emergency will last?

Dear Fatman,

Personally I think Gen M is going to be sacrificed by all including the PA. Honestly how many tasks can the Army do indefinitely without their training suffering ? I think in three - six months Gen M will retire and Gen Kiyani and Mrs BB will do a deal. Gen Kiyani was Mrs BB's MA in olden days. Mrs BB will allow Mr NS back and re-instate the judges. This will be acceptable to all including the international community.

Regards

I think in most countries, even police forces are more organised than our army

I think in most countries, even police forces are more organised than our army

In most countries they dont have less minded people who can see the truth they best thing they can do is to critisize any one.

Regards
Wilco

President will address the nation @ 11:45pm PTV

Personally I think Gen M is going to be sacrificed by all including the PA. Honestly how many tasks can the Army do indefinitely without their training suffering ? I think in three - six months Gen M will retire and Gen Kiyani and Mrs BB will do a deal. Gen Kiyani was Mrs BB's MA in olden days. Mrs BB will allow Mr NS back and re-instate the judges. This will be acceptable to all including the international community.

Regards

Let me Remind you "AN" it is not PA who is doing operation it is "FC", both are different institutions for different problems.

Regards
Wilco

Dear Fatman,

Regards

i agree with the 1st part of your statement but dealing with BB will be a difficult proposition for the PA. remember Kiyani would need the support of the corps commanders.

I have already praised real professional soldiers and military personnel. But majority seems to be acting strangely.

I live in the UK, we rarely see military professionals in the civilian life, because they are busy outside practising and refining their skills.

Majority of our forces are now brave enough to capture Govt and coward enough to leave Siachin for toursim organised by India.

Should we forget 1971? We still not learning, are we?

Let me Remind you "AN" it is not PA who is doing operation it is "FC", both are different institutions for different problems.

Regards
Wilco

Agreed FC is involved there. You have a large part of the Army on the Indian border. Another large part running the country which is civilian and police persons job. Now that FC people are surrendering and refusing to fight their own people the Army will have to step in there to. Where will they get time to train ? The Armed forces will be over stretched.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom