What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
karpov said:
am sure you have some mama chacha sitting with establishment ,,,,,,
Dude, my Whole family is against Musharaf, so mind it.

,dont start with me here
i am not starting you are the one who is, by giving you crap comments.

due to ppl like you here are hardl few people who visit this forum,
???

Regards
Wilco

Who is Karpov's leader ? Mrs BB or Mr NS ?

Regards
Ask him he is in batter position to answer.

Regards
Wilco

No reaction from China yet. Most sensible.
They knew it is gona happen, & frankly it is good for them so they dont mind it.

Regards
Wilco

@ WILCO:

tell honestly do you really think emergency is required to bring embarrasment to this already broken nation.....curb on media going on at the moment...bbc cnn, aaj geo, sky fox......they all are of air.....

No reaction from China yet. Most sensible.

They knew it is gona happen, & frankly it is good for them so they dont mind it

Pakistani foreign minister is in China this time.

btw US secretary of state also visiting china.

People need to understand what we are going through. Condoleezza Rice and others definately not need to interfere in our country's affairs, when they have simply no idea of what is going on.

AN,

I am sure he doesn't meant to offend you.

@ WILCO

If i had a leader....i would ve been on the street protesting......but unfortunately there is none...thanks to mshy who stopped the real democratic process by destroying institutions....

curb on media going on at the moment...bbc cnn, aaj geo, sky fox......they all are of air.....

now u r talking sense... i support u here. there should be no blackout of news. the people need to know whats going on!

?
@ WILCO:

tell honestly do you really think emergency is required to bring embarrasment to this already broken nation.....curb on media going on at the moment...bbc cnn, aaj geo, sky fox......they all are of air.....

Yes to control current situation emergency is requuired, Musharaf is a human being & you want to act like a unhuman, how many situation he can control.
He have to take care of the situation in NW
He have to take care of situation in F.A.T.A
He have to take care of situation in SWAT
He have to take care of current political situation.
He have to take care of the Mullas
He have to take care of the Extremists.
He have to take care of the Afgansitan
He have to take care of Economy that it grows on a stedy pace.
He have to take care of Elections
He have to take care of Security situation in Pakistan
He have to take care of Suicide bombing.
He have to take care of US presure
He have to take care of EU presure
He have to take care of India.
ETC, ETC, ETC.

what do you guys think of him a superman, who can take care of any thing that comes in his way, he gave his every thing to make Pakistan a state that a Pakistani can say yes i am proud to be a Pakistani, & in response you gave him Haterd, Resoloutions, Protests, etc. does he deserved it?? No he did not.
so the only way to handle the current situation was to impose emergency.

& yes he did the right thing that he have to do.

Geo Musharaf

Regards
Wilco

Now since the emergency has imposed, and certain elements are taken care off. It will be a challenging task for the appointed justices to take care of the problems we face. I believe that emergency (security patrols) will curb the violence and protests. Its simply how it works.

now u r talking sense... i support u here. there should be no blackout of news. the people need to know whats going on!
Yes people need to hear an independent view of a journalist, not a biased ones that unfortunately is the case here.

Regards
Wilco

@ WILCO

If i had a leader....i would ve been on the street protesting......but unfortunately there is none...thanks to mshy who stopped the real democratic process by destroying institutions..
No. thanks to people like you, who never wanted him to do something for this country.

that he might not take credit of it in future.

Regards
Wilco

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom