What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
Then why he remove CJP? dnt tell me he was supporting militants in Sawat

CJ stated yesterday that he won't let him intimidate by Mush or a new coup, expectedly he was to rule against Musharraf.
Mush acted prior to the official ruling, any other general would do the same.

Then why he remove CJP? dnt tell me he was supporting militants in Sawat

Chief Justice was the real threat to US agenda in Pakistan and on release of some missing persons from Pak secret agencies the US ambassador has declared him "new threat for war on terror". Whatever is happening is on US directions.

BTW, Abdul Hamid Dogar has taken oath of new Pak CJ.

Hi guys, I am watching news channels from BANGLADESH, including your Geo channel. Latest development is that, your supreme court judges has denied this emergency saying it is illegal. They have made rule against it saying no judges of provincial high court should take any new oath under PCO, before that, some of the judges has been suspended and new appointments were under taken.

They were saying Benazir Bhutto may return to Pakistan.

My question is that, how come these Honorable Judges order something which will be inactive or will be useless due to emergency.

Well, we now have the new CJ. This was bound to happen when CJ was back in the SC.

Musharraf to address the nation tonight

Updated at 2045 PST

ISLAMABAD: President Pervez Musharraf will address the nation at 11:00 pm tonight, an announcement said.

The president will address the nation after declaration of emergency and will take the nation into confidence on the decision.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=31599

Opposition leader Benazir Bhutto flew from Dubai on Saturday and was sitting on a plane at Karachi airport, waiting to see if she would be arrested or deported, her spokesman Wajid Hasan said after speaking to the former prime minister by telephone from London.

Benazir back in Pakistan: London spokesman

LONDON (updated on: November 03, 2007, 20:50 PST): Former Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto arrived at Karachi airport from Dubai Saturday after President Pervez Musharraf declared a state of emergency, her spokesman in London told AFP.

"She's at Karachi airport. I spoke to her on the plane as it was taxiing. She doesn't know whether she will be allowed to get off, be arrested or deported," Wajid Hasan said by telephone.

"She left Dubai when she heard about the state of emergency."

Brecorder.com

I think Musharraf should seek every opportunity to arrest her. Get everything out of her! Justice chahiya.. hum justice denga. :D

Benazir back in Pakistan: London spokesman

LONDON (updated on: November 03, 2007, 20:50 PST): Former Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto arrived at Karachi airport from Dubai Saturday after President Pervez Musharraf declared a state of emergency, her spokesman in London told AFP.

"She's at Karachi airport. I spoke to her on the plane as it was taxiing. She doesn't know whether she will be allowed to get off, be arrested or deported," Wajid Hasan said by telephone.

"She left Dubai when she heard about the state of emergency."

Brecorder.com

Dear Jana,

Your best friend is back.

Regards

:welcome:

I think Musharraf should seek every opportunity to arrest her. Get everything out of her! Justice chahiya.. hum justice denga. :D

Ab bhag ke kahan jaegi saali! :sniper:
I have to catch my flight back home, see ya later tonite. :wave:

Dear Jana,

Your best friend is back.

Regards

:welcome:

Hang the B**ch

hmmm BTW now US gams starts.

She may be assured to replace Musharraf otherwise she dosnt have the guts to come back.

Lets see

Well

Webby denga justice has been replaced by Justice Dogar who also took outh as
Chief Justice

Heyyyyyyy NEOOOOO are you coming back to Pakistan ?????
:partay:

well this new development is surprising...
what can be her motives?

This is a major revolt from the judiciary. i have heard from pakdef that the 6 out of 10 justices from the sindh high court that were invited by the governmnet to take the oath will not be taking it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom