What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
Yes people need to hear an independent view of a journalist, not a biased ones that unfortunately is the case here.

Regards
Wilco

Wilco - we need to hear/see both sides of the coin. then one can make their own judgement of right or wrong. that is the basis of a open, educated social order.

Yes to control current situation emergency is requuired, Musharaf is a human being & you want to act like a unhuman, how many situation he can control.
He have to take care of the situation in NW
He have to take care of situation in F.A.T.A
He have to take care of situation in SWAT
He have to take care of current political situation.
He have to take care of the Mullas
He have to take care of the Extremists.
He have to take care of the Afgansitan
He have to take care of Economy that it grows on a stedy pace.
He have to take care of Elections
He have to take care of Security situation in Pakistan
He have to take care of Suicide bombing.
He have to take care of US presure
He have to take care of EU presure
He have to take care of India.
ETC, ETC, ETC.

what do you guys think of him a superman, who can take care of any thing that comes in his way, he gave his every thing to make Pakistan a state that a Pakistani can say yes i am proud to be a Pakistani, & in response you gave him Haterd, Resoloutions, Protests, etc. does he deserved it?? No he did not.
so the only way to handle the current situation was to impose emergency.

& yes he did the right thing that he have to do.

Geo Musharaf

Regards
Wilco

So in other words he has to clean his own shhit....why should 160mil peole be subject to embarrassment due to actions of greed of few.....such is the charm of power......zia, ayub bb ganja bb and now ure dearest mush.......they just wana rule, rule and rule.....

And by the way i duno how much u know pak, pakistanis of 70s were very proud to be called pakistanis....now we are not.....simply embarrased on phantee of our Army in lal mosque and nwfp....failure of agencies in detecting terorism....and so on....

Plz open ure eyes and dunt support the wrong...

Wilco - we need to hear/see both sides of the coin. then one can make their own judgement of right or wrong. that is the basis of a open, educated social order.
yes ! you are right but see our media, ARY, GEO, AJJ , they journalests they have are all against musharaf & of different parties, how can you think of them speaking the language of truth, they only spoke the language of there parties.

Regards
Wilco

people lets not get excited here it is because of our nations emotional streak that we are in this situation today. lets here what musharraf has to say. i think this is dangerous though. i have heard on pakdef that there are rifts with in the military over wheather the civil government should rule or not but i do think that musharraf has put himself on a real pickle and i think that the time of his end is coming near although i do think that he is doing an excellent job and it would be a real blow if BB came back to power.

yes ! you are right but see our media, ARY, GEO, AJJ , they journalests they have are all against musharaf & of different parties, how can you think of them speaking the language of truth, they only spoke the language of there parties.

Regards
Wilco

yes i agree - but jamming the air-waves will only fuel their fire - let them speak their minds and when things (law & order) get better (God Willing) they will toe the line.

So in other words he has to clean his own shhit....why should 160mil peole be subject to embarrassment due to actions of greed of few.....such is the charm of power......zia, ayub bb ganja bb and now ure dearest mush.......they just wana rule, rule and rule.....
no he is cleanig the shhit made by others. & mis cooperation of people like you, if you have supported him after seeing the truth, this situation would never had come'd, but thx to people like you who always said Go Musharaf Go witouh seeing the facts.

And by the way i duno how much u know pak, pakistanis of 70s were very proud to be called pakistanis....now we are not.....simply embarrased on phantee of our Army in lal mosque and nwfp....failure of agencies in detecting terorism....and so on....
i know much more about Pakistan & its history then you, you cannot do any thing, the only thing you can do is to sit in the corner watch TV & criticize Musharaf, nothing else.

Plz open ure eyes and dunt support the wrong...
i have opened my eyes 3 years ago, when i saw what my leaders had done to this country & what Musharaf is doing, so then i decided to support by any means necessary.

Now it is your turn to open your eyes.

Regards
Wilco

people lets not get excited here it is because of our nations emotional streak that we are in this situation today. lets here what musharraf has to say. i think this is dangerous though. i have heard on pakdef that there are rifts with in the military over wheather the civil government should rule or not but i do think that musharraf has put himself on a real pickle and i think that the time of his end is coming near although i do think that he is doing an excellent job and it would be a real blow if BB came back to power.

What are the chances that after sometime Gen Kiyani will tell Gen M, Sir time to move on and send him gracefully into retirement ? This will probably be acceptable to the lawyers and Mrs BB and Mr NS. Strange no reaction from Imran. Where is he ? Overseas ?

What are the chances that after sometime Gen Kiyani will tell Gen M, Sir time to move on and send him gracefully into retirement ? This will probably be acceptable to the lawyers and Mrs BB and Mr NS. Strange no reaction from Imran. Where is he ? Overseas ?

i think if the situation gets real bad then the kayani might have to do this. i heard people in pakdef saying something about a 3 star general taking out all the four stars generals in command. by the way if this happens it will be the first time in history.

@WILCO

For people like u its been written in Quran Karim.....they are blind they are deaf

u have made a interesting point here about Gen Kiyani - according to Newsweek magazine, the deal between Musharraf & Kiyani was based on the fact that when Musharraf doffs his uniform, Kiyani would take over. Now the ground reality has changed and it has to be seen how much patience Gen Kiyani has for the present dispensation.

Imran Khan was on Geo (before it went off) ranting and raving that the 16 crore awam of Pakistan will come on the streets to demo against the energency rule of Gen Musharraf.

i think if the situation gets real bad then the kayani might have to do this. i heard people in pakdef saying something about a 3 star general taking out all the four stars generals in command. by the way if this happens it will be the first time in history.

A loads of "First time in history Things ve happened lately" so dont be surpised if this really happens......First time in Pak history i guess that same general has couped the country in one term

This is the Swedish reaction. Do you think they will delay the supply of AWACS ? Sweden has a rule not to supply countries where there is civil unrest

Pakistan state of emergency 'very worrying': Swedish FM Bildt
Updated at 2205 PST
STOCKHOLM: Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf's decision to declare a state of emergency is "very worrying" and could lead to an escalation of violence, Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt said Saturday.

"There is a risk that confrontations and conflicts in the country will now escalate," he said.

"This is serious and very worrying. This is absolutely not the solution to Pakistan's problems."

Bildt said his staff had been unable to make contact with the Swedish embassy in Islamabad.

Well what a brave army?

In most of the countries, military forces are deployed out of the towns and cities so hat they can focus on their professional life, in our country they try to capture cities. Most cantts are in cities so that when India attacks, to invite great disaster.

Anywas the brave military forces throw weapons in Waziristan and Swat and capture their own cities.

Is it really a professional army? 1971, Siachin etc., yes I salute to real professionals, the martyrs and ghazis but I hate all those who are supporting Musharraf just to save their employment, what a shame.

This is the Swedish reaction. Do you think they will delay the supply of AWACS ? Sweden has a rule not to supply countries where there is civil unrest

AWACS is not a offensive weapon - meanwhile how long do u think the emergency will last?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom