What's new

Emergency Imposed!

Vote about Emergency Imposed!

• I support it. I am done with CJ, political instability, Benazir.

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • I condemn it. Musharraf needs to step down, and elect as a RETIRED General.

Votes: 30 45.5%

• Total voters
Gen M

Warns USA, EU, Commanwealth and friends that he is taking this action due to the THREAT OF DESTABILISATION OF PAKISTAN. The problems must be quite serious. He never blamed India in his speech at all.

Regards

Gen M

Warns USA, EU, Commanwealth and friends that he is taking this action due to the THREAT OF DESTABILISATION OF PAKISTAN. The problems must be quite serious. He never blamed India in his speech at all.

Regards

how do you know this.

Gen M

Regards
Warns? He used "Please". He should have pleaded in front of Pakistanis instead.

I agree Pakistan was being destabilized. And a tough action was needed.

But he freakin brought in BB! That's NEVER going to stabilize Pak. She will loot the country again! The American problem has just gotten too hard for Mush to shake off. He's freakin brilliant, but America's going to take him down as he's made America into his respirator.

What Happenned to Benazir after she left airport ?? Any statement yet from her ? Or she she is already house arrested ?

This means that the WEST was vehemently against Musharraf Declaring emergency, but he did it anyway......

this shows a strong backbone, dont u think?

And he clearly told the world, particularly the WEST, not to impose their laws and culture upon us........

thats nice he has sent a strong message to everyone in the world that they should not mess with our internal matters. This guy is awsome but i think he is commiting a big mistake by letting BB come in pakistan was doing so well without her now everything that we have achieved in the past 8 years will be flushed down the toilet.

Imran Khan says that PA is killing its own people and their morale is down and they are deserting and they will react soon against Gen M.

CNN will be putting up translated scripts of Gen M and Mrs BB and Imran on their website soon incase somebody wants to read.

Regards

Ps : I think he is being melodramatic

Mushy's address to the nation ws the biggest crap heard lately.....this guy seriously thinks that he owns pakistan......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom