What's new

Elite US troops ready to combat Pakistani nuclear hijacks

Be very careful, Americans are very good at this, see what they've been up to since 1998:

Last edited by a moderator:
This news has been around since since 1998. They've been training at it since 1998, how much training do they really need? :D

It must be a really tough job.

Yes its a very very tough job.Maybe it never materialises.But sometimes miracles do happen.You have to just keep on doing hardwork.

On a different note, I think that such news could serve as a stark reminder that certain evil eyes are focused on the Pakistani nuclear capability. This should motivate Pakistan to further strengthen the nuclear capability. The nuclear assets should be made impregnable to such an extent that it deters the evildoers from plotting snatch scenarios. It's all about expanding and scattering the assets. One good way of making these intentions crystal clear is to expand nuke reactor projects with China. Not only for civilian, but military ends too.

Last edited:
:rofl:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh old stuff ...

We have good understading between , US and Pakistan ....

You all those Indians who post these articles , just to give you inside information the Pakistani nucs are setup , so any tempering results in other missiles being setup automatically to India and Afghanistan - India ki kassam

I don't know ... I hope you all sleep well tonight

Last edited:
:rofl:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh old stuff ...

We have good understading between , US and Pakistan ....

You all those Indians who post these articles , just to give you inside information the Pakistani nucs are setup , so any tempering results in other missiles being setup automatically to India and Afghanistan - India ki kassam

I don't know ... I hope you all sleep well tonight

too many james bond movies speaking :azn:

Actually it is Indian society in general that lives on movies and bollywood. All the cinemas have closed down and went out of business in Pakistan, a country of 178 million people has less then 200 cinemas left. They will be closed in the next 10 years. Movies exist in cinemas in India that is why Indians think in movies.

We need to start kicking these fucckiinnn Indians off this forum. They would do everything to damage ties between Pakistan and US. These stupid Indians do not realize that by getting Nuclear Technology from the US and allowing inspections of Indian Nuclear Sites, US will have every nook and corner and every longtitude and latitude of their nuclear sites. Once India has a goverment with India Fundamentalists, then US wil come and seize their nukes ot probably China will destroy India before US even make a move.

reported as abusive..

chill dude.. do you think the lot of us on this forum can influence US-Pak relations?? :azn:

reported as abusive..

chill dude.. do you think the lot of us on this forum can influence US-Pak relations?? :azn:

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that. Still laughing. Indian forum members creates damages in Pak-US relations. :rofl::rofl: Nice post to have good night sleep and some dreams too.

India's wildest dream
a6ef53d1f923577b73262d8f9b514849.jpg
:rolleyes:

I think the way Gen Kapoor is going , Pakistan's nukes would be used before being captured by Yanks..:pakistan:

Thanks for using the correct spelling of Gen Kapoor's name

reported as abusive..

Sadly you have a point that makes complete sense , US and Pakistan relationship is deep very deep over 50 years deep

Actually it is Indian society in general that lives on movies and bollywood. All the cinemas have closed down and went out of business in Pakistan, a country of 178 million people has less then 200 cinemas left. They will be closed in the next 10 years. Movies exist in cinemas in India that is why Indians think in movies.

The numbers do not depict anything except the dismal state of entertainment industry in Pakistan...I find that really sad since i have very fond memories of pakistani tv serials like Dhoop Kinarey, tanhaiyan etc. And dont even get me started on Omar Sharif..

Sadly you have a point that makes complete sense , US and Pakistan relationship is deep very deep over 50 years deep

thanks, but why is my having a point sad.. ?? Because I am an indian??

PS: Nice to see that your signature is from an Indian movie...

now india start crying on pak us relations? and making such topics after enable to control their inner burnings!:flame:

thanks, but why is my having a point sad.. ?? Because I am an indian??

PS: Nice to see that your signature is from an Indian movie...

Bahiya , I was taking your side for a change :hitwall:, there was a pretty harsh coment someoe posted , for you comment- so I thought that was a bit harsh- I will stay quiet now , please don't bring gabbar singh into pakistan/indian relations , what next you will say delete all my ashwaria rai collection - please lets stick to topic j/k

Its a very touchy topic, lets not get carried away

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom