What's new

Elite US troops ready to combat Pakistani nuclear hijacks

now india start crying on pak us relations? and making such topics after enable to control their inner burnings!:flame:

US-PAK relation is Master-Servant relationship. Pakistan has to obey and obeying each and every commands otherwise it will be bombed to stone age.

What is the use of ur Nuke when USA said that you are with us or prepared to be bombed to stone age??

Bahiya , I was taking your side for a change :hitwall:, there was a pretty harsh coment someoe posted , for you comment- so I thought that was a bit harsh- I will stay quiet now , please don't bring gabbar singh into pakistan/indian relations , what next you will say delete all my ashwaria rai collection - please lets stick to topic j/k

Its a very touchy topic, lets not get carried away

Didnt see that comment.. My Bad..

Though this is practically not possible as long as the PA is committed for its security .
However i think the Yanks may try create events which would might force some of the PA officers to commit mutiny and Treason and in scenarios like this find a beautiful argument to attack or take out Pakistani Nukes....!

PA leadership already faces tough choices in this WOT scenario by the US demands . As it is viewed by some discouraged and disgruntled officers as Pro west. That perception might cause some internal rifts inside PA which could lead to events where US is pointing...!

One way or another i do believe that a multi front war is being fought and the Prise is to ripe the only Muslim country from its Nuclear Weapons ...!

I ve heard that there is a policy in Pak to keep on changing the storage facilities and these triggeing devices could be vulnarable during their transport.

Even the US is not sure whether that is the case with all nukes, or any of them. The US does no physical verification of Pakistani security measures - they know what we tell them, or whatever they can glean through intel.

None of our nukes may be de-mated from the triggers, most of them may be de-mated or some of them may be de-mated.

It would be foolish to assume that Pakistan's strategic command has not thought through the various possibilities, and formulated contingencies to overcome them, especially with something so critical as our nuclear deterrence, and especially since regional dynamics have changed with the US as a potential adversary.

With respect to the thread starting article, if the terrorists can get through the multiple layers of security and 20,000 strong security force (specifically trained for this purpose) that is known through open source material (forget all measures that are classified) then this so called US 'Elite Force' would have to be nothing less than soldiers dressed up in the 'super duper GI Joe suits' from the new GI Joe movie to have a chance in hell of getting them back.

This article is nothing more than the usual Western media's scaremongering.

These reports really beginning to freak me out ...!. Last time i checked it was Northkorea who casually boasted about its nuclear force . But these consistent reports in US media abt Possible Hijacking of Pakistani Nukes are bit something more than a False Propaganda . . . .!
The Pakistani Establishment should take notice and Devise all possible things to stop such an event to take place . . . . . . . . . . . .!

I already stop watching funny movies because if anytime i want to see some funny stuff i just goto the forums or open newspaper and read INDIAN and INDIAN CHIEF and US Official statements against Pakistan...

(before we have only 1 Funny source "US" now another new source Indian Military chief (pata nahe kin skooloon may phar lik kar aya hey asi statements deta hey asa lagta hey 6 saal ka bacha class may kharay hokar kah raha hey .... flaa flaa bachay kay paas underware hey meray paas nahe hey! mujhe b chahyee aur kareedna b America say he hey )

Last edited:
US-PAK relation is Master-Servant relationship. Pakistan has to obey and obeying each and every commands otherwise it will be bombed to stone age.

What is the use of ur Nuke when USA said that you are with us or prepared to be bombed to stone age??

Don't flame please.

Situations change - the world has come a long way from 911 and the invasion of Afghanistan. Given the debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan, how many nations will be willing to get into the quagmire of invading Pakistan that would dwarf the challenges of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Pakistan played its cards well - the rush of blood after 911 has been tempered with the realization that a military assault and invasion can in no way guarantee the defeat of non-state terrorists groups, and in fact result in a huge cost in material and lives from subsequent occupation.

Besides the US and its lackey Britain, no one on the UNSC will approve an invasion of Pakistan in this post Afghan-Iraq fiasco environment, especially when Pakistan is liable to destroy the oil production and transport infrastructure in the region and also potentially destroy both the US blue eyed boy Israel and India (huge global economic interests) - if we are going down, we will take as many down with us as we can, that is the whole point of deterrence.

The global economic costs from such a war will be astronomical.

Don't flame please.

Situations change - the world has come a long way from 911 and the invasion of Afghanistan. Given the debacles in Iraq and Afghanistan, how many nations will be willing to get into the quagmire of invading Pakistan that would dwarf the challenges of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Pakistan played its cards well - the rush of blood after 911 has been tempered with the realization that a military assault and invasion can in no way guarantee the defeat of non-state terrorists groups, and in fact result in a huge cost in material and lives from subsequent occupation.

Besides the US and its lackey Britain, no one on the UNSC will approve an invasion of Pakistan in this post Afghan-Iraq fiasco environment, especially when Pakistan is liable to destroy the oil production and transport infrastructure in the region and also potentially destroy both the US blue eyed boy Israel and India (huge global economic interests) - if we are going down, we will take as many down with us as we can, that is the whole point of deterrence.

The global economic costs from such a war will be astronomical.

To Super_star... Agree with AM.. Pl dont flame...

To AM...

My friend

You lack basic understanding of how US is fighting this war. Remember the hoo-hah your country made when a few US missiles over flew your air space on their way to Afghanistan in 2001-2002. Did you at that time even imagine that in 8 years you will have daily attacks on pakistani soil at pakistani citizens by American missiles and your govt will silently endorse those..

Did you imagine at that time that your army will be forced to march against the same Taliban forces that you used to consider your strategic assets..

Did you imagine that your economy will come down from the growth rate of 7% to 2 %

Did you imagine that the country that was your vassal state and that you ruled thru your taliban proxy will start blaming you for terrorist activities on their soil and will stop regarding the Durand line?

And you say you have played your cards well in this game??

Dude wake up and smell the coffee.. Pakistan due to screwed up policies of its ruling class has descended into a difficult situation of riding the Terrorism tiger. You cant get off as then the tiger will kill you. However the US is forcing you to get off and thats whats causing all the anguish

India has no interest in attacking Pakistan or attempting to take any of its territories. We have enough problems managing what we have already..

You talk to destroying 2 countries.... Friend, work on saving yours from the turmoil that you are seeing daily..

You lack basic understanding of how US is fighting this war. Remember the hoo-hah your country made when a few US missiles over flew your air space on their way to Afghanistan in 2001-2002. Did you at that time even imagine that in 8 years you will have daily attacks on pakistani soil at pakistani citizens by American missiles and your govt will silently endorse those..

Well do you have any understanding how America got boged down in Afghanistan and is continue to be . Well did thay ever figured that one day they would be withdrawing the country and left defeated by those goat herders which they breed to bring the soviets down..They invaded Afghanistan with Blind force ... Would have they ever predicted that such a war would cost them so much economically and in their international repute ....??

You talk to destroying 2 countries.... Friend, work on saving yours from the turmoil that you are seeing daily..

The point was " We'l take you down with us if you attacked us " . One day or another this whole thing will End .

Well do you have any understanding how America got boged down in Afghanistan and is continue to be . Well did thay ever figured that one day they would be withdrawing the country and left defeated by those goat herders which they breed to bring the soviets down..They invaded Afghanistan with Blind force ... Would have they ever predicted that such a war would cost them so much economically and in their international repute ....??

The point was " We'l take you down with us if you attacked us " . One day or another this whole thing will End .

Sorry I am not flaming. You guyz always think that destroying two countries if anything happens. At same time obey whatever master says. Israel bombed gaza for over 1month, it is surrounded by hostile countries. No body including pak can't do anything.
If pak has that much capability why they are obeying aginist their people openion. Look at North Korea, they don't bend on anything like pak.

To Super_star... Agree with AM.. Pl dont flame...

To AM...

My friend

Did you imagine at that time that your army will be forced to march against the same Taliban forces that you used to consider your strategic assets..

Did you imagine that your economy will come down from the growth rate of 7% to 2 %

Did you imagine that the country that was your vassal state and that you ruled thru your taliban proxy will start blaming you for terrorist activities on their soil and will stop regarding the Durand line?

And you say you have played your cards well in this game??

Dude wake up and smell the coffee.. Pakistan due to screwed up policies of its ruling class has descended into a difficult situation of riding the Terrorism tiger. You cant get off as then the tiger will kill you. However the US is forcing you to get off and thats whats causing all the anguish

India has no interest in attacking Pakistan or attempting to take any of its territories. We have enough problems managing what we have already..

This isn't about understanding how the US is fighting this war, but pointing out that the global environment has changed since the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and there is very little appetite in the global community, and even amongst the British public, to engage in military adventurism to fulfill US strategic interests, which is how the US invasion of Iraq is perceived now.

That shift in global perceptions is what I am pointing out, and why that shift makes things different from 2001 when the US was out for blood and dragging the international community with it. Invading Pakistan and destroying it militarily is simply not an option any more - Pakistan will impose a huge cost upon the world and the West (albeit indirectly) if that route is taken.

You need to read my most more carefully - my hypothetical scenario applies only in the case of US military adventurism against Pakistan. I am not advocating war and the destruction of India, Israel and the oil production and transport infrastructure just for the heck of it. What I am pointing out are the costs that Pakistan can impose upon the globe if the US is not kept on its leash. This has nothing to do with not developing Pakistan and resolving its problems, since that is what Pakistan is doing currently and will continue doing provided 'red lines' are not crossed.

If those red lines are crossed, Pakistan can make the US and the world pay a terrible price for Pakistan's destruction, and my post was an attempt to merely point out that potential price and why the US would find little support from the world for such military adventurism given that price.

Do you really think they care.. ?? and do you really think they will withdraw so soon.. Its just Obama pacifying the war detractors in his country. By end 2011, election season will be in full swing with Republicans going after obama on his policy of withdrawl.. By the time elections get over, it will either be a hardliner republican in the oval office who will probably double the presence in the region or Obama will be set for another 4 years and will continue with his push in to the NWFP

No it was not. It was we will take you down if US attacks us. Dude, stop being a couch Rambo.. do you really believe your leadership is as foolish as some of the comments on this forum..(Pl note I am not calling any individual a fool, just the comments as foolish)

If pak has that much capability why they are obeying aginist their people openion. Look at North Korea, they don't bend on anything like pak.

because its somthing which you cant do all openly ...Bai chori chupay karnay me bara maza he ....;)

US Army to 'protect' Pakistan's nuclear sites

US Army to 'protect' Pakistan's nuclear sites
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 13:13:48 GMT

In face of a growing anti-Americanism among the Pakistan military, the US army moves to train a 'crack unit' to thwart possible attacks on the country's nuclear facilities.

The unit would be responsible to take back Pakistani nuclear weapons in the event the militants gain access to the strategic devices and materials, the Pakistani daily The Nation reported Sunday.

The measure is taken as the US military fears the possibility of an attack "from inside the country's security apparatus," added the report.

The daily notes that the rising anti-Americanism among the Pakistani military personnel, as well as a series of attacks on sensitive installations over the past two years, has prompted the US officials to take the action.

“There have been attacks on (Pakistani) army bases which stored nuclear weapons and there have been breaches and infiltrations by terrorists into military facilities," Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, a former CIA officer who used to run the US energy department's intelligence unit, was quoted as saying.

Larssen claimed the nuclear Pakistan houses "the highest density of extremists in the world," declaring that the US has the right to be concerned over the issue.

Heated debate has been going on between the US and Pakistani officials over the security of its nuclear facilities over the past two weeks.

There have been reports that US officials' primary goal is to gain access to and disable or neutralize Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, which they consider as a possible threat to US and Israeli security.

Pakistani nuclear arms have also been referred to as an “Islamic Bomb” in the American and Israeli press and political circles, highlighting their mindset regarding the country's atomic weapons, which was meant to rival India's. India's nuclear arms, however, have never been raised as a concern in western circles.

In 2007, militants attacked military facilities at Sargodha, in Punjab, and at Kamra, in Attock district, which are thought to house nuclear weapons.

In August 2008, militants blew up the gates to the Wah weapons complex in Punjab. The attack left 63 people dead.

----

:rofl:

Where's Kaskirn, i need Kaskirn.

Ahhh...it always comes down to this! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom