What's new

Eleven Dead After Mob With Axes Attack Chinese Police Station

Where are leaders of Umma????? 
Its heartening that no Umma representative making a noise or even raising a voice against China's butchering of fellow umma brethren???

They are busy fighting among themselves today(shia-sunni), not that they ever cared about Uighurs.

Correction: China should stop oppressing innocent Uighur Muslims!!!!!

Its heartening that no Umma representative making a noise or even raising a voice against China's butchering of fellow umma brethren???
Can we call them "freedom fighters"?

A mob carrying axes attacked a police station in China's Xinjiang province on Saturday, leaving eleven dead. Nine of the attackers were shot and killed, and two auxiliary police officers died of wounds.

The region is home to an insurgent Islamic movement that wants to break away from Chinese rule. The Turkic Muslim Uighur population used to be the dominant ethnic group in the region, but they've now been surpassed by the Han Chinese as the largest ethnicity. The group the Chinese government claims is responsible for the attack, the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, has also been blamed for an attack in Beijing earlier this year. The Uighur ethnic group believes the group has been used as a scapegoat for the Chinese authorities to tighten restrictions on the ethnic group in the breakaway region.

The attackers used knives and axes to engage the police officers, who quickly shot them. The attack follows violent demonstrations earlier this year, where police fired on protesters. The specific police station had already been attacked once this year. Uighur's believe they are being systematically deprived of their rights by the Chinese government.

"I again call on international society to take emergency measures to stop the Chinese government from directly opening fire to suppress Uighur protesters and depriving them of using legal appeals and defending their rights," Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the World Uighur Congress, told Al-Jazeera.

The Chinese government has not commented on the attack.

Eleven Dead After Mob With Axes Attack Chinese Police Station

This was a repost of the same news in this thread, which was closed by the mods.

Nine shot dead in police station attack in China:

Thats like saying since Indians have surpassed everyone else in population in south asia, that Indians are demographically swamping Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, and Pakistan, just because their population which is concentrated in India is bigger than anyone else's in the subcontinent. Since Indians are in south asia and they number over 1 billion, they must be swamping all the other peoples there, right? Lets totally ignore WHERE in the subcontinent those Indians are located (in India) and instead just give total population figures to scare people.

All Han in Xinjiang live in Dzungharia in northern Xinjiang which Uyghurs are not native too, the natives are the Dzunghars. Uyghurs living in Dzungharia are also migrants. The Uyghurs make up the majority, over 90% of the population in their native Tarim Basin in southern Xinjiang.

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang

Last edited:

BTW, are you also involved in any terrorist activities? Your avatar seems to represent a terrorist.

How come they still don't have AK's? Axing seems very inconvenient when the other side has guns.

Do innocent Muslims go around wielding axes and attack police stations? If they do, I will be glad to oppress them.

How come they still don't have AK's? Axing seems very inconvenient when the other side has guns.
Effective gun control policy forces terrorist to seek other means to carry out attacks, such as axes, knives, home made explosives and burning gasoline.

The chinese posters will tell that the CIA has all the AK's invested in Syria they can only spare axes for the uighurs for the time beeing.In 2015 Stinger missiles.

Do innocent Muslims go around wielding axes and attack police stations? If they do, I will be glad to oppress them.

Effective gun control policy forces terrorist to seek other means to carry out attacks, such as axes, knives, home made explosives and burning gasoline.

Yes!!!!! When many innocent! Muslims (Not common Muslim, Only innocent Muslims) do in many countries (mine too), our neighboring Umma brethren 'Gazis' makes a lot of noise!!!

BTW, are you also involved in any terrorist activities? Your avatar seems to represent a terrorist.

YES, I am an anti-brethren terrorist!!!!!!!

innocent uighur muslims my axx!!!

If bastard like you come, we will send sob like you to hell asap, you fxxking terrorist.

Hahahaha.....what a loser!!!!! If Attacking police in Kashmir supported by your loving 'Poulit Buero' is right, then attck by your '*** Uighurs' is also cent-percent right...my super power whining brother.

Last edited:
Hahahaha.....what a loser!!!!! If Attacking police in Kashmir supported by your loving 'Poulit Buero' is right, then attck by your '*** Uighurs' is also cent-percent right...my super power whining brother.

Kashmir is a disputed region as per UN. Xinjiang is a province of China. Apple and orange.

So, If Xinjiang is Chinese province, China has every right to butcher Muslims?? This is what you call Apple & Orange??

1. You cannot compare Kashmir with Xinjiang. apple and orange

2. We never butcher muslims.

Can we call them "freedom fighters"?

Yes, they fit exactly into the 'Freedom Fighter' definition created by our 'Umma Brethren' and supported by our 'Super Power Brethren'.

1. You cannot compare Kashmir with Xinjiang. apple and orange

2. We never butcher muslims.

So, Xinjiang Muslims are not Muslims anymore?? You convert them to any other religion or make them atheist before killing them?? New knowledge for me!!!!

Yes, they fit exactly into the 'Freedom Fighter' definition created by our 'Umma Brethren' and supported by our 'Super Power Brethren'.

So, Xinjiang Muslims are not Muslims anymore?? You convert them to any other religion or make them atheist before killing them?? New knowledge for me!!!!

Terrorists are terrorists regardless of religion.

Back
Top Bottom