What's new

Eleven Dead After Mob With Axes Attack Chinese Police Station

Not only their own people, but also Mongolian, Kazakh and other ethnics,
yet some brainless westerners are supporting these terrorists. 

Are you trying to make every of your comments poems?

NO
Why would i do that
It gives me no Benefits
You want to Sit

no just kidding just my writing style on PDF

It will be interesting to see how China deals with these religious obscurantists in the coming decades as the sphere of radicalism slowly tilting towards East.
Five horses splitting corpses and executing the terrorists entire family.

We need to have a "shoot first, ask question 2nd" policy toward separatism terrorist.

I like how Chinese treat terrorists instead of Indians who just serve them in jails.

Nine terrorists and two officers getting killed is crap for you ?

Is that china's way of fighting terrorists ?
I suggest you guys not playing double side in terrorist issue, you have what you sow. you won't even know how brutal those terrorists are unless they cut your dick off.

economy going down badly making many serious problem for China now, I predict that Tienanmen incident may happen again within 5 years to overthrow its corrupted and rotten to the core system :pop:

China police station attack leaves 11 dead

BBC News - China police station attack leaves 11 dead

_70840245_xinjiang.png

Xinhua news agency reports that two auxiliary police officers died in Saturday's clashes in Bachu county's Serikbuya, near the city of Kashgar.

Another two policemen were injured. Xinhua provided no further details.

Xinjiang - where Muslim Uighurs make up a large part of the population - has seen several clashes this year.

Last month, five people died when a car ploughed into a crowd in Beijing's Tiananmen Square - an attack the authorities blamed on the separatist East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM).

China often blames the ETIM for incidents in Xinjiang. But the BBC correspondent in Beijing says few believe that the group has any capacity to carry out any serious acts of terror in China.

Uighur groups claim China uses ETIM as an excuse to justify repressive security in Xinjiang.

There are nine million Uighurs living in the province, but they are now a minority in the region, which is now dominated politically and economically by Han Chinese.

There were violent clashes in Xinjiang in April, June and August this year.

First of all, Xinjiang is not a province, its called the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, secondly, almost All Han in Xinjiang live in Dzungharia in northern Xinjiang which Uyghurs are not native too, the natives are the Dzunghars. Uyghurs living in Dzungharia are also migrants. The Uyghurs make up the majority, over 90% of the population in their native Tarim Basin in southern Xinjiang.

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang

I suggest you guys not playing double side in terrorist issue, you have what you sow. you won't even know how brutal those terrorists are unless they cut your dick off.
stop being so rude

economy going down badly making many serious problem for China now, I predict that Tienanmen incident may happen again within 5 years to overthrow its corrupted and rotten to the core system :pop:
oh nice predict, even in your wet dream.

These terrorists are just playing with fire. The Government will clamp down so hard before they can even say "Allah".

What are you on about? India has been dealing with and continues to suffer at the hands of islamist terrorism, ably supported by your proxy pakistan and even china keeps protecting terrorists like JUD in UNSC multiple times. Why are you getting your panties in a wad just because someone posted a real news???

A mob carrying axes attacked a police station in China's Xinjiang province on Saturday, leaving eleven dead. Nine of the attackers were shot and killed, and two auxiliary police officers died of wounds.

The region is home to an insurgent Islamic movement that wants to break away from Chinese rule. The Turkic Muslim Uighur population used to be the dominant ethnic group in the region, but they've now been surpassed by the Han Chinese as the largest ethnicity. The group the Chinese government claims is responsible for the attack, the East Turkestan Islamic Movement, has also been blamed for an attack in Beijing earlier this year. The Uighur ethnic group believes the group has been used as a scapegoat for the Chinese authorities to tighten restrictions on the ethnic group in the breakaway region.

The attackers used knives and axes to engage the police officers, who quickly shot them. The attack follows violent demonstrations earlier this year, where police fired on protesters. The specific police station had already been attacked once this year. Uighur's believe they are being systematically deprived of their rights by the Chinese government.

"I again call on international society to take emergency measures to stop the Chinese government from directly opening fire to suppress Uighur protesters and depriving them of using legal appeals and defending their rights," Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the World Uighur Congress, told Al-Jazeera.

The Chinese government has not commented on the attack.

Eleven Dead After Mob With Axes Attack Chinese Police Station

What is with these Uighur terrorists. China should start imposing martial law in Xianjing, and publicly execute anyone working with the filthy East Turkestan Movement. Them and their "Holy War" BS.

Very sad. China should stop oppressing Uighurs and Tibetans.

Correction: China should stop oppressing innocent Uighur Muslims!!!!!

Where are leaders of Umma????? 
Its heartening that no Umma representative making a noise or even raising a voice against China's butchering of fellow umma brethren???

Back
Top Bottom