What's new

Elephant on rails...

Are you envy typical Chinese? Why do you pop up on every Indian thread. I saw you posting same picture of Shanghai on India developing forum and Shanghai Shining forum. Are you from that famous 50 cent army of China? Do not you have any other business? You and shuttler like people think that you are doing some great Job but infact you expose your mentality and your country's culture. Bug off from the thread and let it remain clean. Go to chinese thread and do masturbating with Hong Wu , Shuttler and other jokers like you.

Do all the members know why Shuttles and By 78 etc. post dirty pictures of Other country? Because they are dirtiest people on this planet. That is why now and than they try to prove that others are like them only. Don't you agree with me? Than read this

Rants About China - Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

Why Are Public Restrooms in China So Dirty? | Matt Schiavenza

How Dirty Are China's Skies? A Daily Photo Archive Shows The Truth - Forbes

Pollution in China | Air Pollution in China | Water Pollution in China

these are sporadic pix or occasional incidences that are badmouthed by some foreigners (incl possibly some nasty indians) on missions of their smearing campaign against us!

the pix in indian's railway system and everything above cover a lot more trueful scenarios that are happening in india on a daily basis

And the thread is about railways in india for heaven's sake!

myindia-indian-railway-2008-1.jpg

Hmm that is not funny at all!
Are they adequately covered by proper insurance?

these are sporadic pix or occasional incidences that are badmouthed by some foreigners (incl possibly some nasty indians) on missions of their smearing campaign against us!

the pix in indian's railway system and everything above cover a lot more trueful scenarios that are happening in india on a daily basis

Those are very normal in China, a Chinese in censorland can't hide it.

This are not exceptions but Chinese reality. Whole world knows that Chines are dirtiest people. DO you want me to post more links to prove that these are not exception but day to day reality of China.

I have seen many Chinese movies. So I can tell you with confidence that to remain dirty is a part of Chinese culture. Pl read read the article I have posted. Author have write about dirty china after a long stay in China and not aftre one or 2 day visit.

Those are very normal in China, a Chinese in censorland can't hide it.

then keep brain washing yourself or have a dozen more chillums for your cranial revitalization!

This are not exceptions but Chinese reality. Whole world knows that Chines are dirtiest people. DO you want me to post more links to prove that these are not exception but day to day reality of China.

I have seen many Chinese movies. So I can tell you with confidence that to remain dirty is a part of Chinese culture. Pl read read the article I have posted. Author have write about dirty china after a long stay in China.

You are developing the thread into an evaluation of China vs india hygiene where you are the undisputed champions of the world in terms of disregard to hygienes as reported by UNICEF and WHO and not by some unknown dubious individuals who claim to be living in China!

No Read my post carefully. I do not have any objection you posting those pictures but when somebody posts good picture about Indian railway you do not like it and question it. Why were you posting those bulshit of shanghai on India developing forum? Same pictures again and again? Do not your logic apply to yourself? And yes this are the pictures of over crowded Indian Railway but not dirty.

Yes you never mentioned China but still looking at your mentality it is not hard to find out that you are a Chinese. As you write in your post that you are not a Chinese, So pl do not be offended.

Of course I questioned him. If you haven't noticed, this thread is focused on 'mass' rail transportation, as in the rolling stock, stations, and other facilities used by regular passengers who need to commute on a daily basis.

Instead of posting photos of stations and trains, this guy kept posting photos of an ultra-luxurious tourist sightseeing train, which is completely off topic. Quite frankly, you would be very annoyed with him if you were in my position. It was as if a thread about Navi Mumbai's new residential colonies gets hijacked by someone who keeps posting pictures of Mukesh Ambani's Antilia.

As for my alleged 'mentality', I believe it's your 'mentality' that needs a second look. Just why are you so defensive and sensitive about India and volunteer to bring China into this conversation? To me, that's really bizarre.

Of course I questioned him. If you haven't noticed, this thread is focused on 'mass' rail transportation, as in the rolling stock, stations, and other facilities used by regular passengers who need to commute on a daily basis.

Instead of posting photos of stations and trains, this guy kept posting photos of an ultra-luxurious tourist sightseeing train, which is completely off topic. Quite frankly, you would be very annoyed with him if you were in my position. It was as if a thread about Navi Mumbai's new residential colonies gets hijacked by someone who keeps posting pictures of Mukesh Ambani's Antilia.

As for my alleged 'mentality', I believe it's your 'mentality' that needs a second look. Just why are you so defensive and sensitive about India and volunteer to bring China into this conversation? To me, that's really bizarre.

Where is it written that it is on mass transportation of India? Can't you see anything worthwhile from lots of other Pictures (Except ultra Luxury) posted by Indian members? Only the pictures posted by You and Shuttler is only reality? The Pictures of Shanghai you posted on India developing forum is the reality of whole China? Why are you so selective that only pictures cited by non Indian are reality and pictures posted by Indians are exception. There are so many realities in between which you are reluctant to accept.This is also a reality and it is for mass transport. do you accept that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konkan_Railway

then keep brain washing yourself or have a dozen more chillums for your cranial revitalization!

You are developing the thread into an evaluation of China vs india hygiene where you are the undisputed champions of the world in terms of disregard to hygienes as reported by UNICEF and WHO and not by some unknown dubious individuals who claim to be living in China!

So what ever do not suit you and expose your reality is dubious right?

Disclaimer

A few sensitive Indian memebers complained to me that I'm posting 'dirty' pictures of Indian Railway facilities. For the record, I make no judgement on whether these facilities are clean or dirty, for cleanliness is subjective and varies from culture to culture. Moreover, the accusation that I deliberately posted unflattering photos is complete nonsense.

Here are the steps I took to find these photos:

1. Look up top Indian cities by population on Wikipedia.
2. Look up the names of the train stations for the cities.
3. Enter the names of the train stations into Flickr.com to find a list of photographs by relevance.
4. Link these photos to the forum.

You may follow these steps and see for yourself if I had indeed maliciously posted unflattering photos of the Indian Railways.

Where is it written that it is on mass transportation of India? Can't you see anything worthwhile from lots of other Pictures (Except ultra Luxury) posted by Indian members? Only the pictures posted by You and Shuttler is only reality? The Pictures of Shanghai you posted on India developing forum is the reality of whole China? Why are you so selective that only pictures cited by non Indian are reality and pictures posted by Indians are exception. There are so many realities in between which you are reluctant to accept.This is also a reality and it is for mass transport. do you accept that?

Konkan Railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what ever do not suit you and expose your reality is dubious right?

Did you read the introduction where I said, "I have been reading about the passenger rail service in India"? I then went on to list the the ridership statistic, which alone should have given you a very good clue that I'm talking about mass transportation. Heck, I didn't even know these ultra-luxurious tourist trains existed. Why should I have made an exclusionary clause for something I didn't know existed?

Furthermore, in every series of pictures I have shown, they are all exclusively about regular trains, from stations to the rolling stock to the coaches. Why is this so difficult to follow?

And why do you keep bringing up my photos in the Indian development forum? For your information, MOST forumers didn't object to them at all. In fact, just a few pages back (page 419), Indian members themselves compared India with China. So why is it that I'm not allowed to do the same?

Moreover, where and when did I claim that Shanghai was 'representative' of all of China? Did you also happen to see the photos of OTHER Chinese cities I posted on that thread? Did you also read my comments on how those particular Chinese cities might offer helpful development experience for India?

Just why are you so defensive and paranoid?

As usual,you have been brainwashed by western reports。

HSR are for ordinary Chinese,and are often so crowded that travellers need to buy tickets days in advance,defeating the original intention of come-and-go。

Yes,it is a good idea posting China's D trains(involved in the deadly accident in 2011 and are often confused with G(HSR)trains by foreign media),T trains、K trains、Z trains and associated railway stations。

Tell me about the number of trains being in operation, daily ridership.

SEPTEMBER 12, 2012

China High Speed Rail Sufficiently Profitable for the New Expansions

China High Speed Rail Sufficiently Profitable for the New Expansions

The link you have provided is only talking about Beijing-Shanghai line which is the only line among the whole HSR of China that is making profit, rest are making staggering losses.

May be not now, but does it matters? They would, in may be ten years, be a common mode of transport. Besides profitability of the system itself doesn't matters, as it would help with the overall growth of the country. Indian railway itself is making staggering losses, but it is justified as the people cant afford any costlier transport. And any hike in tickets would mean overall inflation.

Lets just hope that Indian govt learn something from China.

You are comparing slow speed railways with HSR. HSR are substitute to air transport, not the slow-speed railways.

You are comparing slow speed railways with HSR. HSR are substitute to air transport, not the slow-speed railways.

So you are saying it's fair to compare trains with airplanes but not trains with trains. What logic! By the way, that avatar of yours, who's that guy? Is he some kind of guru?

Shatabdi Express-22 Pairs

2507311633_a5818bf1cc_o.jpg

Do you know the average service speed for the Shatabdi Express? I couldn't find it. Thank you.

So you are saying it's fair to compare trains with airplanes but not trains with trains. What logic! By the way, that avatar of yours, who's that guy? Is he some kind of guru?

I said HSR are substitute to air travel.

This is the real Chinese passenger trains which most of the common Chinese can afford and it look same like Indian Railways. How many of them you posted. :woot:

1318038182102_1318038182102_r.jpg

train.jpg

Back
Top Bottom