What's new

Elephant on rails...

sr3.jpg

sr1.jpg

3426437646_673a44b99c_b.jpg

3577566168_4f95751f17_b.jpg

myindia-indian-railway-2008-1.jpg

Do you have anything else to show beyond these super elitist, out-of-reach luxury trains that vast majority of Indians can never hope to afford?
Are you envy typical Chinese? Why do you pop up on every Indian thread. I saw you posting same picture of Shanghai on India developing forum and Shanghai Shining forum. Are you from that famous 50 cent army of China? Do not you have any other business? You and shuttler like people think that you are doing some great Job but infact you expose your mentality and your country's culture. Bug off from the thread and let it remain clean. Go to chinese thread and do masturbating with Hong Wu , Shuttler and other jokers like you.

Do all the members know why Shuttles and By 78 etc. post dirty pictures of Other country? Because they are dirtiest people on this planet. That is why now and than they try to prove that others are like them only. Don't you agree with me? Than read this

http://rantsaboutchina.page.tl/Dirty,-Dirty,-Dirty.htm

http://mattschiavenza.com/2010/10/01/why-are-public-restrooms-in-china-so-dirty/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/bruceup...-skies-a-daily-photo-archive-shows-the-truth/

http://laowaiblog.com/pollution-in-china/

Why are you putting all these pics in this forum ? :pissed: do you want another terror attack on Indian Railway Station.... Many Coward come to these forums for information:raise:

You were posting only HSR in your album, what about the normal trains where the common Chinese travel. :woot: I heard HSR is making huge and huge losses because common Chinese can't afford them.

As usual,you have been brainwashed by western reports。

HSR are for ordinary Chinese,and are often so crowded that travellers need to buy tickets days in advance,defeating the original intention of come-and-go。

Yes,it is a good idea posting China's D trains(involved in the deadly accident in 2011 and are often confused with G(HSR)trains by foreign media),T trains、K trains、Z trains and associated railway stations。

Shanghai South Railway Station is one such station for the above-designated trains:

9322145804_2aa054753b_o.jpg

:coffee:

Yinchuan Railway Station is another:

yc2_zpscc5e2642.jpg

yc3_zps2bbd4ab7.jpg

yc4_zps0b0f134a.jpg

yc5_zps6bd89ad0.jpg

yc7_zpsfe73a98b.jpg

yc8_zpseb34738c.jpg

yc9_zpsbdce7d6e.jpg

Can you tell me about the daily ridership of your HSR system. You are building infrastructure but I want to know how many people are actually using it.

May be not now, but does it matters? They would, in may be ten years, be a common mode of transport. Besides profitability of the system itself doesn't matters, as it would help with the overall growth of the country. Indian railway itself is making staggering losses, but it is justified as the people cant afford any costlier transport. And any hike in tickets would mean overall inflation.

Lets just hope that Indian govt learn something from China.

Can you tell me about the daily ridership of your HSR system. You are building infrastructure but I want to know how many people are actually using it.

you may refer to my previous post about the profitabilities of the HSR. Other than that you may find it on the net yourself

Are you envy typical Chinese? Why do you pop up on every Indian thread. I saw you posting same picture of Shanghai on India developing forum and Shanghai Shining forum. Are you from that famous 50 cent army of China? Do not you have any other business? You and shuttler like people think that you are doing some great Job but infact you expose your mentality and your country's culture. Bug off from the thread and let it remain clean. Go to chinese thread and do masturbating with Hong Wu , Shuttler and other jokers like you.

Do all the members know why Shuttles and By 78 etc. post dirty pictures of Other country? Because they are dirtiest people on this planet. That is why now and than they try to prove that others are like them only. Don't you agree with me? Than read this

Rants About China - Dirty, Dirty, Dirty

Why Are Public Restrooms in China So Dirty? | Matt Schiavenza

How Dirty Are China's Skies? A Daily Photo Archive Shows The Truth - Forbes

Pollution in China | Air Pollution in China | Water Pollution in China

First of all, I am not Chinese.

Second of all, I have merely posted pictures of actual railway facilities as exist in India. Are they 'dirty'? Well, cleanliness is subjective. I don't believe Indian travelers consider them 'dirty', and who am I to disagree?

In fact, it is you who have judged Indian railway facilities to be dirty. You are entitled to your opinion. Maybe you like things ultra clean.

One last question: I never mentioned China in this thread, why did you want to bring China into this discussion?

First of all, I am not Chinese.

Second of all, I have merely posted pictures of actual railway facilities as exist in India. Are they 'dirty'? Well, cleanliness is subjective. I don't believe Indian travelers consider them 'dirty', and who am I to disagree?

In fact, it is you who have judged Indian railway facilities to be dirty. You are entitled to your opinion. Maybe you like things ultra clean.

One last question: I never mentioned China in this thread, why did you want to bring China into this discussion?

No Read my post carefully. I do not have any objection you posting those pictures but when somebody posts good picture about Indian railway you do not like it and question it. Why were you posting those bulshit of shanghai on India developing forum? Same pictures again and again? Do not your logic apply to yourself? And yes this are the pictures of over crowded Indian Railway but not dirty.

Yes you never mentioned China but still looking at your mentality it is not hard to find out that you are a Chinese. As you write in your post that you are not a Chinese, So pl do not be offended.

Back
Top Bottom