What's new

Elephant on rails...

That's look like Mao Zedong's era propaganda pictures. Happy faces, who get this much after food being served in the train. :omghaha::omghaha:

I don't any country with having much higher per capita income compared to China investing this much in HSR projects. Chinese HSR projects are meant for immediate gain, to achieve GDP growth target.

delusional cheerleader:

1. the serving and sharing of the dumpling was a greeting and celebration for a festive event. you indians are getting more chlorine like brain wash than I think

2. of course government expenditure is counting as a part of GDP growth. is your indian government not doing the same?

You don't know what India is?

India is a country, I believe you were talking about some company.

delusional cheerleader:

1. the serving and sharing of the dumpling was a greeting and celebration for a festive event. you indians are getting more chlorine like brain wash than I think

But they look like Mao Zedong's era propaganda pictures.

2. of course government expenditure is counting as a part of GDP growth. is your indian government not doing the same?

But they are expected to make profit instead of staggering losses.

Funny, since you care about 'profit' so much. Let me ask you: has India made a profit? :coffee:

I need some clarity from you.

Isn't it clear already? India's not that special or great, since it hasn't been making a profit. In fact, India has been losing money via its stupendous trade deficits. :coffee:

Isn't it clear already? India's not that special or great, since it hasn't been making a profit. In fact, India has been losing money via its stupendous trade deficits.

Is this the logic you can come with, India is not the only country to have trade deficit. :wacko:

Is this the logic you can come with, India is not the only country to have trade deficit. :wacko:

So? Chinese High-speed rail is not the only high-speed rail system that doesn't turn a profit. :coffee:

How about indian railway company? how about your metros?

you are still living in the 1950s! Congratulations - we are seeing a walking museum here on pdf, thank you!

when you buy a new car/a new taxi, do you expect to make profit out of your investment during your first couple of years' driving of it?

How about indian railway company? how about your metros?

Metros are making huge profits and Railways need to increase their profit by reduction of subsidies which is being done.

Metros are making huge profits

show me the figures by linking it to a reputable source

then you are ripping your people off, big time!

and Railways need to increase their profit by reduction of subsidies which is being done.

Another rip-off of the poor and show me the figure and source!

indian railways are worse than antique, old but poorly maintained; prone to accidents and the commuters' graveyards!

show me the figures by linking it to a reputable source

then you are ripping your people off, big time!

Railways earning show profit of 10.29% - Times Of India
Delhi Metro making Rs 2-cr operational profit per day: Sreedharan | Business Line

Another rip-off of the poor and show me the figure and source!

indian railways are worse than antique, old but poorly maintained; prone to accidents and the commuters' graveyards!

Indian railway is in bad shape but your low speed trains isn't much different.

So? Chinese High-speed rail is not the only high-speed rail system that doesn't turn a profit. :coffee:

China's neighbour Japan has a huge network of HSR and its making profit.

China's neighbour Japan has a huge network of HSR and its making profit.

Big troll get banned? Congrats!

Only TGV between Paris and Lyons, maglev between Tokyo and Osaka, and HSR between Beijing and Shanghai are making profit.

Back
Top Bottom