What's new

Elephant on rails...

Comparing chinese HSR with Indian traditional rail system is a stupid idea to say the least.

Comparing chinese HSR with Indian traditional rail system is a stupid idea to say the least.

One can travel between Calcutta and Delhi on train for $11-12, while the HSR fare is minimum $87 for the same distance in China. This guy is @by78 is comparing Indian trains with China's HSR and never cared to mention China's normal train which still cater to masses. :lol:

No you dont read.

I want to judge it with economic point of view, kindly provide me some statistics. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
One can travel between Calcutta and Delhi on train for $11-12, while the HSR fare is minimum $87 for the same distance in China. This guy is @by78 is comparing Indian trains with China's HSR and never cared to mention China's normal train which still cater to masses. :lol:

I want to judge it with economic point of view, kindly provide me some statistics. :lol:

Where did I compare Indian trains with Chinese HSR?

Oh wait, I forgot, you are evading me because that's what little girls would do, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

no thanks it is a subject serving your own interest. I have given you some and not going to spend time to find additional ones until I am terribly terribly bored but foruming on PDF is a lot more fun.

Indian FASHION, as similar as 1990s China railway.
Chinese did it better after 2000s China HSR building.

Indian FASHION, as similar as 1990s China railway.
Chinese did it better after 2000s China HSR building.

I still see your train of 90 running in China and catering to the Chinese masses.

There is lot of competition. The domestic airlines are making profit mainly because of giving cheap and best deal to customers and they are cheaper than Chinese HSR for the same route distance.

There is not much sense in making comparison because in China you cant fly an indian operating plane or vice versa for domestic travels.

So all domestic traffic within that country are indigenous and restricted for operations only by local companies. Even if the domestic flights of indian airliners are as cheap as Rp1, when you are inside of China you have to follow the domestic system and pay the price of the Chinese operator

I still see your train of 90s on running in China and catering to the Chinese masses.
It's "临客" in Chinese, a kind of temporary extra train for transport millions of ppl/workers back home when Chinese New Year Holiday. Except some crazy/crowded days of Chinese New Year Holiday, the main trains r China HSR and these old 90s trains carrying goods.

Trust me,bro. Today in China the HSR is a very normal train running in different cities. U can easily enjoy it when u visit China.

It's "临客" in Chinese, a kind of temporary extra train for transport millions of ppl/workers back home when Chinese New Year Holiday. Except some crazy/crowded days of Chinese New Year Holiday, the main trains r China HSR and these old 90s trains carrying goods.

Trust me,bro. Today in China the HSR is a very normal train running in different cities. U can easily enjoy it when u visit China.

Can you tell us the ridership of slow trains and HSR.

traincontainer_jpg_1164118f.jpg

Goods_Train.jpg

3.jpg

459135-cargofreighttrainppi-1351747426-363-640x480.jpg

The last image is of Pakistan Railways which has become a white elephant on rail.........

I still see your train of 90 running in China and catering to the Chinese masses.

Yes ther are slow trains runing in China ..few examples...

1o8153

1o81id

1o81y0

Bottom line - comparision between Chinese and India train is plane stupid. opne example the travel in local train between Mathura to Delhi cost 2.5 RMB in Local and approx 15 RMB in exp train, same distance in between Shanghai Changzhou cost 80 RMB in HSR.

Please get back to topic and stop compairing these two diffrent system inducted to cater to two entirely different societies.

Back
Top Bottom