What's new

Election results 2018

Nawaz Sharif was probably the best PM Pakistan had.

Extremist PTI will be bad for the region.

Lol not bad for region but surely bad for India. Why dont you leave it to Pakistanis to chose who is the best.

Extremist? Bc BJP ko vote day k kis mun se PTI ko extremist keh rahay ho? :lol::lol:

I know you made that Pakistanis crushed indian hopes by destroying MQM, eliminating Nawaz Shareef, and giving power to patriotic Imran Khan.

indian investment down to drain with zero gain :rofl:

I am watching pro-PTI channel .... Don't have patience to see randi rona

While im having the time of my life doing what you are avoiding, lol. I love the roona Dhoona of Libtard and paid journalists more than that of Modi's crying all the time against Pakistan.

Vs

Finally GEO is recognizing PTIs win when they were stuck at 80 seats for the better part of last 2 hours, lol;

You voted Narendra Modi into power. A man 1000 times more extreme than any extremist you will find in Afghanistan ever.

A man who wasn't welcome anywhere in the world, you voted him into power.

Extremist? Bc BJP ko vote day k kis mun se PTI ko extremist keh rahay ho? :lol::lol:

I know you made that Pakistanis crushed indian hopes by destroying MQM, eliminating Nawaz Shareef, and giving power to patriotic Imran Khan.

indian investment down to drain with zero gain :rofl:
Nawaz Sharif supports China and CPEC. PTI will block all CPEC projects its a win for India :D

Something tells me that Imran Khan would turn out to be a flop like Modi, but you have my best wishes.

میاں صاحب کا جیل میں شورو غل “مجھے فا لج ہو گیا ہے”
معائنہ کے بعد پتہ چلا کہ
“میاں صاحب نے اپنئ دونوں ٹانگیں شلوار کے ایک ہی پائنچے میں پھنسا رکھی تھیں”
:sarcastic:

یار مے سونے جا رھا ہوں

پی ٹی آئی کی گورنمنٹ بن گئی

بڑی ٹینشن ختم

شیطانوں سے جان چھوٹ گئی

اب کامیابیوں کا وقت آ گیا

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom