What's new

Election results 2018

Sir the allegations are serious. And it’s not just one party it’s at least three or four. I want to see what the election commission has to say about this.
i open the thread morning as soon as any party lose in paksitan they start chanting dhandhli dhandhli . may be in 3018 elections some paksitani leader will have guts to stand and admit yes we lose election thanks nation for voting and we will try better next time .

When all other parties are posturing to refuse the election results against them, its really big of Bilur to accept his defeat fair and square:

Di-B03OW4AApBBp.jpg

Attachments

• Di-B01YXcAAW_x2.jpg
    Di-B01YXcAAW_x2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 17
To be fair liberals don't really have a party represent them. So I guess they just go with the next best thing for the country. Can't blame them.

sab ko brand new Pakistan aur poorana sindh mubarak ho!!

good to see bhutto and anp getting raped on national level!

No, it’s not. Pmln is a Conservative party.
PTI is very liberal with some shades of conservatism due to its roots in KPK.

The PMLn is a damned mafia! So is the PPP.

These so called dynasties are a curse on Pakistan.

why is 92 news reducing their National Assembly seats they went from 251 to 234:lol:

To be fair liberals don't really have a party represent them. So I guess they just go with the next best thing for the country. Can't blame them.
well as a liberal i will support a party whom unite paksitan work on our real issues like education economy public services and have good foreign policy and not drag religion in politics . and today i see PTI is better then other to give a chance . as others already have been tried .

There you go now Raza Rabani and Sheri Rehman complaining of their polling agents being kicked out during the poll count also. This gonna get ugly.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom