Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Eldery American held in Pakistan calls on Obama to help
AP
52bc07f6700d2.jpg

In this picture released by the SITE Intelligence Group on May 6, 2012 and taken off the video, al Qaeda’s media arm, As-Sahab shows US captive Warren Weinstein telling US President Barack Obama to answer al Qaeda’s demands or he will be killed. – File Photo By AFP
Updated 2013-12-26 15:45:20

ISLAMABAD: An elderly American development worker kidnapped in Pakistan has appeared in a new video, appealing to President Obama to negotiate his release after more than two years in captivity.

In the 13-minute video received Thursday by The Associated Press, Warren Weinstein says he feels ''abandoned.''

Weinstein was Pakistan country director for JE Austin Associates, a US-based firm that advises Pakistani business and government sectors.

He was abducted in August 2011 at his home in Lahore.

Al Qaeda claimed responsibility.

The video and an accompanying letter purportedly written by Weinstein were emailed anonymously to reporters.

The video was labelled ''As-Sahab,'' which is al Qaeda's media wing.

There was no way to verify its authenticity or when it was made.

What kind of animals hold an elderly man ransom and still call themselves warriors of Islam. Do these people even know the rules of war set out by the Propher (saw) and his khulafa? Disgusting idiots using religion again. Time for these idiots to drop the weapons and pick up the books.

What kind of animals hold an elderly man ransom and still call themselves warriors of Islam. Do these people even know the rules of war set out by the Propher (saw) and his khulafa? Disgusting idiots using religion again. Time for these idiots to drop the weapons and pick up the books.

People like these are responsible for defaming Islam through out the world ...... Our Prophet (saw) never used innocents to fight injustice though he faced the greatest injustice till this day, we are not even facing a fraction compared to that ....

Its time they learn something about real Jihad ..

So bad that an Elderly man has to suffer like this for more than 2 years.. :angry:
Hope US will rescue this man asap from those low lifes..

People like these are responsible for defaming Islam through out the world ...... Our Prophet (saw) never used innocents to fight injustice though he faced the greatest injustice till this day, we are not even facing a fraction compared to that ....

Its time they learn something about real Jihad ..
:rofl: jihad or real jihad just means To Strive...can be anything from striving from better life to striving in exams...in religious context striving for religion but is not solely attributed to war...

But true I agree this is disgusting :sick: but before you drag Jihad or Islam in and malign ido yourself a favour and learn the real word yourself!

pic of that person
650915-WarrenWeinsteinPHOTOFILEx-1388066296-256-640x480.jpg

"Now when I need my government it seems that I have been totally abandoned and forgotten," said Weinstein. PHOTO: FILE

:rofl: jihad or real jihad just means To Strive...can be anything from striving from better life to striving in exams...in religious context striving for religion but is not solely attributed to war...

But true I agree this is disgusting :sick: but before you drag Jihad or Islam in and malign ido yourself a favour and learn the real word yourself!

I hope you are a wise person and you won't just go by the words, but the message I tried to convey......

I don't want a debate on this ... already enough debate has been done on the topic and nothing is being learnt.. sadly another truth..

I hope you are a wise person and you won't just go by the words, but the message I tried to convey......

I don't want a debate on this ... already enough debate has been done on the topic and nothing is being learnt.. sadly another truth..
Well complete your sentences...Many take it literally and not the Real meaning....so I clarified

Pakistan%20Abducted%20American.JPEG-0d19b.jpg

Associated Press - This image made from video released anonymously to reporters in Pakistan, including the Associated Press on Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, which is consistent with other AP reporting, shows Warren Weinstein,

Back
Top Bottom